Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

#CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With (26351 Views)

Police To Arraign DPO For Involvement In Serious Crimes Including Murder / For Latest News On Crimes Visit Www.blinknaija.com / Just One Month After They Got Married, Couple Are Killed At Their Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by alobam1: 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
donnypool:

ok so if a black man is on his knees with his hands up he deserve to die because he threaten the police?
.. Was Micheal brown on hes knees? We need evidence please not hearsay..The 12year old there was an evidence but if not for that evidence they would have being riots and protest all over...
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by johncreek: 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
monemsis:
thank God u know ... Illiteracy is eating u deep
Lolz.... Sule like you.. grin tongue
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ilekeh:

Ignorants like you depresses me. Do you think the issue of racism stops on the American borders? Do you think you're not living in perpetuated racism against Africans?

It's not only what AA can do about it. It concerns all of us.
where did you read in My post where I said its a problem of AA or it stops at the american borders? you really dont comprehend easily I guess . My point is racism is not a case to end . it will always come in different ways . you may try curb the tougher effects but it will always come in smaller ways.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ilekeh:

Ignorants like you depresses me. Do you think the issue of racism stops on the American borders? Do you think you're not living in perpetuated racism against Africans?

It's not only what AA can do about it. It concerns all of us.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Dreyl(m): 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
Racism at it peak
may God help us.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
Every single negative interaction that I've ever had with bad cops were with black police officers.

I've veen given warnings and let go by white police officers including a ticket for 150mph on a motorcycle in California and a ticket for 135mph on a dark Texas night. Both of these are automatic arrestable offences, and yet I was allowed to go.

If you go looking for trouble, don't carry yourself well or didn't receive home training then the streets will teach you.

Enough on the silly racial bull excrements. If you don't like the US then stay your black derrière in Lasgidi.

6 Likes

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
alobam1:
.. Was Micheal brown on hes knees? We need evidence please not hearsay..The 12year old there was an evidence but if not for that evidence they would have being riots and protest all over...

i can post a link from witnesses that said his hands were up and he was on his knees
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by monemsis(m): 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
johncreek:

Lolz.... Sule like you.. grin tongue
ode go mop ocean jare
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
Dreyl:
Racism at it peak
may God help us.
oh its not at any peak , you should ask the fore fathers what racism is ... .a black man is not permitted to even use the same public toilet with a white man , they dont use the same transport system . it was worst than what people tag racism now.

2 Likes

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by elbinmanny(m): 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
Joshuadon:

Off topic.........
im suffering from GEJphobia na embarassed
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by ayodiya: 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
grandstar:
Despite white racism, black on black violence in america kills far more black americans yearly. Charity starts at home. Respect yourself and others will start respecting you.
Pls stop this foolish thing called black on black violence it is the most racist thing I have ever heard. What about white on white violence .
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by alobam1: 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
donnypool:

i can post a link from witnesses that said his hands were up and he was on his knees
.. Evidence please not just a link..Evidence..Evidence and Evidence..
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by elbinmanny(m): 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
Preshochyx:

U musn't comment if you have no idea what the topic is about
sorry im suffering from GEJphobia cry
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
alobam1:
.. Evidence please not just a link..Evidence..Evidence and Evidence..

ok you post evidence and not just link!! which kind head you get sef
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by ayodiya: 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
CityNG:
Every single negative interaction that I've ever had with bad cops were with black police officers.

I've veen given warnings and let go by white police officers including a ticket for 150mph on a motorcycle in California and a ticket for 135mph on a dark Texas night. Both of these are automatic arrestable offences, and yet I was allowed to go.

If you go looking for trouble, don't carry yourself well or didn't receive home training then the streets will teach you.

Enough on the silly racial bull excrements. If you don't like the US then stay your black derrière in Lasgidi.
Liar watch vindicated on BET hosted morris chestnut you will understand racism has done to black america
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
ayodiya:

Liar watch vindicated on BET hosted morris chestnut you will understand racism has done to black america

Will you call your Father a liar?

What lie have I told.

Unlike you some of us are not living our life's in fantasy or via television. Where do you live? If it's in the US then share your own life lessons instead of making lame attempts to ridicule your seasoned elders.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by 6packdude: 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
Y'all who have no clue about what's going on in America need to shut the f up and face the shithole called Nigeria and let them run you down.

You have no clue what's going on in America, you don't live the life and have no understanding of the life of an average black man in America.

Retards with no brain acting like they understand the issues going on outside of their little fukd up world
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by harffie(m): 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
LordReed:

The funny thing is he wasn't even selling that day. He had just separated a fight and the cops wanted to talk to him and he said no I don't want to talk to you because you are always on my case, only for them to use excessive force to restrain him.

The grand jury that didn't indict the cop must have been populated with dunces, if not how can you fail to indict when the chokehold is illegal for cops to use?
Truly disheartening.....I heard him saying "I can't breathe I can't breathe' hmm well!
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by JEITO: 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
While other race are free-slaves
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by ayodiya: 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
CityNG:

Will you call your Father a liar?

What lie have I told.

Unlike you some of us are not living our life's in fantasy or via television. Where do you live? If it's in the US then share your own life lessons instead of making lame attempts to ridicule your seasoned elders.
You dash you elder. I think say person wey get sense first reply dey claim elder mumu.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
CityNG:

Same here. It has more to do with socioeconomic prejudice IMO than simple racism. Though it can play a factor, of course, depending on the individual. All these sound like middle-class stuff. I started crying when I got my first speeding ticket (I've only had 3! angry ) and the guy smiled and let me go. I've only ever encountered white cops. They always act fatherly towards me. Well, on the other hand, it's different for women. I dunno.

But poor white people definitely don't have stories like this. Watch Shameless, the US version to get an idea of what white working class life is like.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
MissMeiya:

Same here. It has more to do with socioeconomic prejudice IMO than simple racism. All these sound like middle-class stuff. I started crying when I got my first speeding ticket (I've only had 3! angry ) and the guy smiled and let me go. I've only encountered white cops. They always act fatherly towards me. Well, on the other hand, it's different for women. I dunno.

But poor white people definitely don't have stories like this. Watch Shameless, the US version to get an idea of what white working class life is like.
I've had 0 speeding tickets.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by harffie(m): 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
MissMeiya:

Same here. It has more to do with socioeconomic prejudice IMO than simple racism. Though it can play a factor, of course, depending on the individual. All these sound like middle-class stuff. I started crying when I got my first speeding ticket (I've only had 3! angry ) and the guy smiled and let me go. I've only ever encountered white cops. They always act fatherly towards me. Well, on the other hand, it's different for women. I dunno.

Your point is because cops frees few black people at times mean they can kill them too? Cops are paid to do the right thing so no one is saying they freed you or not why can't the cop shoot the dude on the leg instead of 7times abeg goan rest!!

1 Like

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Kinkale(m): 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
Preshochyx:

Leave Goodluck alone for heaven sake.. he's not d reason for your badluck

sumpple just can't understand sacarsm at all... Smh
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by gatiano(m): 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
Then GOD created Man, and he told the angels to bow to him, all the angel did that which GOD asked them to do except iblis (satan), and GOD asked him why he refused to obey HIM, Iblis replied that he is made out of fire and he (the Man) was made out of ordinary dust.

what does this imply? it shows that iblis thought he was better than the command of ALLAH/GOD, that he was better than what ALLAH/GOD made with his own hands, that he was better than the rest of the angels and the Man.

The feeling that you are better than another person makes one a satan, it is the cause of supremacy and white racism against all the other nation. point of correction, only the white or caucasians are a race, racing for or against time (the matured minds amongst them understand this), the black people, brown, red, yellow are each of their own nations. it is now a transitory world/white world/satan's world which is passing out at an exceedingly speedy rate, so they race to beat time. thus are racists.

1 Like

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by sukkot: 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
truth be told you niggaz need savage handling because you are very prone to crime wherever you are. so for me i have double feelings about this whole thing. i know niggaz need iron fist to keep em under control so i can understand why this is happening but at the same time i am a black man and this dehumanization of niggaz dimishes my stock worldwide. so double feelings.

1 Like

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by johncreek: 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
monemsis:
ode go mop ocean jare
Lolz... tongue
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by FemoLondon: 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
donnypool:

but autopsy said a bullet pass through the middle of his head? he was 6ft5 and the officer was 6ft
yeah there is a lot of murkiness in what really transpired. Unfortunately a lot of witnesses also gave conflicting accounts of what happened thereby ruling out their testimonies.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
FemoLondon:
yeah there is a lot of murkiness in what really transpired. Unfortunately a lot of witnesses also gave conflicting accounts of what happened thereby ruling out their testimonies.

and the police officer said the truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQGo6qGHJfk

watch this video, assume the boy was actually killed what do you think will be the officers defense?
let me guess:

he was about bringing out a gun
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by PrettySpicey(f): 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
mencade6:
i no dey select....i prefer black ladies. Oya come meet me.

Hehehe, too late. Some other brother have taken care of the matter. But keep loving th'm sisters grin
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by alobam1: 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
donnypool:

ok you post evidence and not just link!! which kind head you get sef
... I meant to say a very true evidence and not just a link with conspiracies theories
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
alobam1:

... I meant to say a very true evidence and not just a link with conspiracies theories

no cospiracy, all witnesses statements

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Was Scammed On Jiji.... JIJI is Filled With Scammers..please Help!!! / Policeman Attempts Stabbing Driver Who Slapped Him / Suspected Cultists Kill 2 Young Men In Anambra (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.