Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Pictures Of Burnt New Layout Market, Port Harcourt. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Burnt New Layout Market, Port Harcourt. (1251 Views)

Photos Of Ofinjite Amachree That Was Burnt By Thugs In Rivers / Oil Mill Market Port-harcourt / How Uduaghan Transformed New Layout, Off Jakpa Road, Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Burnt New Layout Market, Port Harcourt. by PhockPhockMan: 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
Yesterday, I went to the market, popularly called "NEW MARKET" to buy some goods. I was shocked at the huge damage caused by fire disaster the other night. It affected more than 30 stores, with goods worth millions of Naira gone up flames.
When I realized that majority of those affected are bread winner like me who has hungry mouths to feed, school fee, rents, etc to pay, I shed tears, because, it's not easy even when you have it, not to talk of when you've lost everything.

I pray God to prove himself once again as merciful and caring father in this time of their need. AMEN.

1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Burnt New Layout Market, Port Harcourt. by PhockPhockMan: 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2014

Re: Pictures Of Burnt New Layout Market, Port Harcourt. by PhockPhockMan: 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2014

Re: Pictures Of Burnt New Layout Market, Port Harcourt. by PhockPhockMan: 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
Why pictures are not loading?

Nairaland answer me.
Re: Pictures Of Burnt New Layout Market, Port Harcourt. by ceo4eva: 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
PhockPhockMan:

Nairaland answer me.
LOL....
I can see ur pix are saved in 'dat' format. Change them to 'jpg' or 'png' format and upload again.
Re: Pictures Of Burnt New Layout Market, Port Harcourt. by omenka(m): 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
PhockPhockMan:

Nairaland answer me.
Illiterate. Lmao!! grin
Re: Pictures Of Burnt New Layout Market, Port Harcourt. by holatin(m): 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
eyaa has ewooo
Re: Pictures Of Burnt New Layout Market, Port Harcourt. by PhockPhockMan: 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
omenka:
Illiterate. Lmao!! grin
Hopeless vagabond, so, loading instead of uploading translate to illiteracy?
LITTLE BRAIN.
Re: Pictures Of Burnt New Layout Market, Port Harcourt. by omenka(m): 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Hopeless vagabond, so, loading instead of uploading translate to illiteracy?
LITTLE BRAIN.
You still don't get do you?? gringrin
Re: Pictures Of Burnt New Layout Market, Port Harcourt. by Alphaoscar: 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
Woke team in action!!!

PDP ! Power!!!
Re: Pictures Of Burnt New Layout Market, Port Harcourt. by PhockPhockMan: 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
Alphaoscar:
Woke team in action!!!

PDP ! Power!!!
Repent from your evil ways, so this is how you pray for and comfort those who are in tears.
Re: Pictures Of Burnt New Layout Market, Port Harcourt. by PhockPhockMan: 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
ceo4eva:

LOL....
I can see ur pix are saved in 'dat' format. Change them to 'jpg' or 'png' format and upload again.
It seems that nairaland was offline then.
Re: Pictures Of Burnt New Layout Market, Port Harcourt. by nigerianvenom(m): 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hand work of ameachi.he wants to re enact north east issues in rivers
Re: Pictures Of Burnt New Layout Market, Port Harcourt. by donphilopus: 10:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
PhockPhockMan:

Nairaland answer me.

Question, or answer?! cool
Re: Pictures Of Burnt New Layout Market, Port Harcourt. by donphilopus: 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
omenka:
You still don't get do you?? gringrin

Why pictures are not loading? cheesy grin.... Trench coat is an oversized suit! Lmao. . .

(1) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu Dedicates His Senatorial Victory To Sullivan Chime / Pro Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Rally In Berlin Germany - Photos/video / The Controversy Of A Name: Osinbajo Vs. Osibanjo Vs Osunbade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.