Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Glo Overload Recharge Bonus Promo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Overload Recharge Bonus Promo (11370 Views)

Airtel 5 Times Recharge Bonus And Free Megabyte Data. / Get 4.5gb For 2500 On Glo All Day/night. #glo Overload. / MTN Launches 200% Recharge Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Overload Recharge Bonus Promo by luluosas(m): 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
Glo Overload Recharge Bonus Promo

Although the calls on the promo is restricted to Glo-Glo calls only, charged at 33k/sec and operational between 10 PM to 8 AM when you have the bonus which is also limited to a certain number of days based on your recharged denomination, I think it is somehow fair especially the data bonus aspect. What do you think about this Glo offer?

Introducing Glo OVERLOAD!!!
This is our way of blessing our numerous customers on the network in this season of gifting and sharing. It is also meant to ensure you have a GLO CHRISTMAS and a GLOBACOM NEW YEAR.
Glo Overload is a combo promotion where you get instant 200% bonus airtime on ALL recharges of N200 and above, 200% bonus on data plans of N2,000 or more and customers become 100 times richer with Daily and Weekly CASH prizes totaling 120 million naira on offer. Details of the promotion are hereby revealed:

1. Assured Benefits
a. Recharge Bonus: Customers will get 3 times the value of all recharges of N200 and above i.e 200% bonus on all recharges of N200 and above. Customers can recharge anytime on any day during the promo period to get the bonus. They will be able to use the bonus between 10pm and 8am only, depending on the validity period of the recharge denomination. Customers will opt in just once by dialing *200# to be eligible for the Overload windfall of FREE Airtime. Bonus can be used for on-net calls as well as SMS. Customers who are tired of being overloaded with bonus can dial *201# to stop receiving Overload bonus.
b. Triple Data: Besides the 200% bonus on recharges, customers would get 200% bonus on purchase of all data plans of N2,000 and above.

2. Lucky Draw:
Besides the assured benefits, there is an element of lucky draw. Whatever the value of recharge loaded by the customer on his/her line, s/he stands a chance of winning 100 times the recharge value in CASH.

http://www.gloworld.com/ng/glo-overload/

Visit http://www.gloworld.com/ng/glo-overload/glo-overload-faqs/ for FAQs

Re: Glo Overload Recharge Bonus Promo by eunisam: 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
I am not interested!
Re: Glo Overload Recharge Bonus Promo by luluosas(m): 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
eunisam:
I am not interested!
It is not by force okay. Meanwhile, they only want you to have more bonus for your recharges. Thank you.
Re: Glo Overload Recharge Bonus Promo by Stbillion(m): 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
Graciously rubish
Re: Glo Overload Recharge Bonus Promo by eightsin(m): 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
Stbillion:
Graciously rubish
Re: Glo Overload Recharge Bonus Promo by Oklander: 12:38am On Dec 05, 2014
The diff between this and bumpa is?
Re: Glo Overload Recharge Bonus Promo by rezzy: 12:45am On Dec 05, 2014
Why not from #100, i dnt load in my glo sim na.
Re: Glo Overload Recharge Bonus Promo by barackodam: 12:48am On Dec 05, 2014
Time restrictions, that's the problem.

I go com dey call pesin for 11pm, I b wish ni??

1 Like

Re: Glo Overload Recharge Bonus Promo by klez(m): 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
24gb for N8000 is looking nice. Just wondering if the network here in anambra will let me finish that in a month...
Re: Glo Overload Recharge Bonus Promo by asudan: 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
luluosas:
Glo Overload Recharge Bonus Promo

Although the calls on the promo is restricted to Glo-Glo calls only, charged at 33k/sec and operational between 10 PM to 8 AM when you have the bonus which is also limited to a certain number of days based on your recharged denomination, I think it is somehow fair especially the data bonus aspect. What do you think about this Glo offer?

Introducing Glo OVERLOAD!!!
This is our way of blessing our numerous customers on the network in this season of gifting and sharing. It is also meant to ensure you have a GLO CHRISTMAS and a GLOBACOM NEW YEAR.
Glo Overload is a combo promotion where you get instant 200% bonus airtime on ALL recharges of N200 and above, 200% bonus on data plans of N2,000 or more and customers become 100 times richer with Daily and Weekly CASH prizes totaling 120 million naira on offer. Details of the promotion are hereby revealed:

1. Assured Benefits
a. Recharge Bonus: Customers will get 3 times the value of all recharges of N200 and above i.e 200% bonus on all recharges of N200 and above. Customers can recharge anytime on any day during the promo period to get the bonus. They will be able to use the bonus between 10pm and 8am only, depending on the validity period of the recharge denomination. Customers will opt in just once by dialing *200# to be eligible for the Overload windfall of FREE Airtime. Bonus can be used for on-net calls as well as SMS. Customers who are tired of being overloaded with bonus can dial *201# to stop receiving Overload bonus.
b. Triple Data: Besides the 200% bonus on recharges, customers would get 200% bonus on purchase of all data plans of N2,000 and above.

2. Lucky Draw:
Besides the assured benefits, there is an element of lucky draw. Whatever the value of recharge loaded by the customer on his/her line, s/he stands a chance of winning 100 times the recharge value in CASH.

http://www.gloworld.com/ng/glo-overload/

Visit http://www.gloworld.com/ng/glo-overload/glo-overload-faqs/ for FAQs
I thought ncc said bonus calls shouldn't be restricted to on net calls for Mtn and Glo why this thrash? once mtn default, Ncc Will be quick to sanction them but others especially Glo does the same thing no response.NCC you guys are partial on this and please Glo abide by the rules .
Re: Glo Overload Recharge Bonus Promo by Karles(m): 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
I have tried several times to join but the image shows my error message. What do I do?

Re: Glo Overload Recharge Bonus Promo by nani667: 1:52am On Dec 24, 2014
I don't even know what to do with all this bonus..... sad

The bumpa bonus I can use at any time of the day to call any network.... While the overload is Glo to Glo between 10pm and 8am....

Na only the bumpa I dey use small small.... That overload I dunno what I'm gonna do with it

Re: Glo Overload Recharge Bonus Promo by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
All the hidden facts of Glo overload including tarrif rate etc at : http://www.mobilitaria.com/2015/01/glo-overload-codes-how-it-works.html
Re: Glo Overload Recharge Bonus Promo by luluosas(m): 7:19am On Jan 30, 2015
nani667:
I don't even know what to do with all this bonus..... sad

The bumpa bonus I can use at any time of the day to call any network.... While the overload is Glo to Glo between 10pm and 8am....

Na only the bumpa I dey use small small.... That overload I dunno what I'm gonna do with it
Don't mind Glo. Their approach in this overload promo is wickedness
Re: Glo Overload Recharge Bonus Promo by luluosas(m): 7:20am On Jan 30, 2015
Karles:
I have tried several times to join but the image shows my error message. What do I do?
Still facing the same problem?
Re: Glo Overload Recharge Bonus Promo by tIce(m): 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
will I still have my main acct bal... cos I want to subscribe with it ni oooo
Re: Glo Overload Recharge Bonus Promo by luluosas(m): 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
tIce:
will I still have my main acct bal... cos I want to subscribe with it ni oooo
You must first register for the overload bonus by dialling *200# before you can enjoy the bonus. Yes, your main balance will be intact. Thank you.
Re: Glo Overload Recharge Bonus Promo by ultrazone(m): 4:24am On Nov 10, 2015
The Glo Overload code is still *200#, for those having issues migrating

(1) (Reply)

Airtel's WTF Bundle Gives You Access To Unlimited Chatting For 200 Naira / Warning!! Etisalat Monthly 1gb For 1000 Naira Is A Scam! / Movie Downloadin Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.