Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,075 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

10 Questions Maj.gen. Buhari Must Answer! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Questions Maj.gen. Buhari Must Answer! (705 Views)

Maj Ayangbesan, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents (pic) / Nigerian Army Appoints Maj-Gen Yusha'u To lead Operation "Zaman Lafiya Dole" / Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Questions Maj.gen. Buhari Must Answer! by KaiMallam: 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
1. If you are elected president, what specific steps would you take to combat Boko Haram?
2. Our country is facing economic challenges. The economy is declining based on falling oil prices. What do you recommend as a solution to this problem?
3. Power has been a problem in the country. General Obasanjo spent over $16 billion on the sector and the present administration has spent enormous sum as well. What is your recommendation to reforming the sector?
4. Unemployment is a big problem in Nigeria. The youth population is very high. How would you tackle youth unemployment?
5. Looking at the issues of ethnic and communal crises; how would you promote communal harmony and even development in every part of the country?
6. As chairman of PTF, you concentrated development in the north. The south suffered a great deal while the north enjoyed support. What is the guarantee that if you are elected president, you will not concentrate on the north?
7. Please tell us openly your stance on religious discrimination. Are you supporting the introduction of Sharia in every part of the country?
8. General, sir, are you an Islamic fundamentalist?
9. What are your views on homosexuals in Nigeria? Do you agree with the law that homosexuals should be jailed?
10. During your regime as military head of state, you probed and jailed several corrupt politicians. Do you plan to jail politicians that have been involved in stealing of public funds since you left office in 1985?

Re: 10 Questions Maj.gen. Buhari Must Answer! by Greyworld: 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
Best possible response:
1. I ll go 2 sambisa forest and tell ma nephew d great shekau to hold on for a while den I give him his balance as agreed. That boy has bin instrumental

2. The decline in oil price is not my major concern, all I want to hear is that 1$ is 2000 naira shikina.

3.Power ll continue being a serious issue in this country for reasons best Knwn to me.

4.Don't yu knw if I create employment opportunities these youths wud no longa be loyal 2 me and ma nephew d great shekau? Let them remain lyk that and appreciate The little tuwo I give them on salah.

5.Harmony? Haba! If we live in harmony hw wud the pple knw am stil their General?

6.Hmmm dis tym d north might not evn see a dime, to b candid wif yu Mr Man I want to b richer than Obj, IBB n evn dat cement maker Dangote.

7. See sharia is there but I, I mean "we" use it for orda tns, yu av to b wise to stay on top.

8. If yu must knw am a fundamentalist .... In short I AM MENTALm

9.Yes, I can't undastnd why I shud sleep wif a fellow man wen I can pick a 12yrs old bride.

10. That was facade my frnd, believe me I knw wat am doin.......if yu wud excuse mi lemme attend to ma new yarinya.

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions Maj.gen. Buhari Must Answer! by Orunto: 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
VERY GOOD QUESTIONS. LET'S SEE HOW HE ANSWERS.
Re: 10 Questions Maj.gen. Buhari Must Answer! by olumohkayode(m): 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
All ur question are very good one, but d no 6 qstn I disagreed wt U, cos PTF cld. Felt in all Nigeria tertiary institution and in all Uni teaching hospital.

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions Maj.gen. Buhari Must Answer! by bigtimemugu(m): 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
BUHARI....
1. i will tell my boyz to cease fire ,i will grant them amnesty and
send them overseas for futher studies as was obtained during the niger delta era.
2.i will jail okonjo iwella and replace her with norther person.
3.i will jail obasanjo for spending such amount of money on powwer without a significant improvement , i have been looking for a way to jail him.
4.i will open a cattle ranch evry where so that the youths may hav job and be gainfully employed
5. i will islamize the country and impose a sharia banking system to enhance the banking sector.
6. i will stop gay marriage and gay practice totally and introduce a compulsory early marriage,girls will be marrying @ the age of 6yrs.
7. i will reduce the rate of oil dependency by introducing and properly enhancing NAMA(cattle ) business.
8.i will put my northern brothers in stratigic positions to make sure power doesnt shift from norht any more.
9.i left power since 1985 and a lot of embezzlement has been going on, we hav drafted the list of ple that will go to jail ,they are whom we described as prison candidates.among them are.. gudluck E jonathan, olusegu obasanjo,ibrahim badamasu babanjida,atiku abubaka, david mark and so many others i can nt mention here.
10. u ple knw i borrow money from bank for my presidential ticket,i then do the needful to pay back to the bank etc

(1) (Reply)

PDP Governors Candidates List / Lessons From APC National Convention... / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.