Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) (48080 Views)

Someone Tried To Assassinate Obasanjor Today! But Failed. / Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters / Heavy Gunfight At Bajoga Town In Gombe Since 5am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by chi4ik(m): 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
and some idiot will still get Mouth to insult our soldiers; I'm proudly & gallantly hailing our able soldiers, may God continue to bless and guide u guys, we must win this war!!!!!!!!
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by kayalla(f): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
thank God o,
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by fujirice: 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
Abeg o! How BH wan take transport 540 gehs? Hmmm... Odikwa somehow. Don't get me wrong, I'm elated by the FOILED attempt but that figure though undecided
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
Seun I think you should make it possible for people to share news on Nland on other social forums like facebook. I just had a heated debate with non nigerians angry about how the nigerian army is doing ''nothing at all'' angry to curb the BH menace.

My head feels like exploding embarassed I've never defended Nigeria this passionately.

Op thanks for this news and wonderful !to the Nigerian army kiss kiss kiss
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by ahmloks(m): 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
Darris God
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by hansad: 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
Vikkie14:
Can i please have the LINK to your article?

Am i the only one seeing that those pictures doesn't resemble any thing near "foiled" or "rescued" as stated by OP. The picture am seeing looks like an "excursion trip" with few soldier guarding them. How come adult men and women are among them? All the buses i saw here are on excursion like, and if you look well, those girls are running (looking happy) with few security men looking on. If it were a foiled attempt, there would be heavy security presence.
Make I help you: Boko Haram does not even exist in Nigeria. All talk about Boko in Nigeria na make-up.
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by tartar9(m): 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
iconize:
How did you get these pictures? undecided

I don't think the Army has said anything about this "foiled abduction" and as you know - releasing classified pictures and information is an offence. undecided
guy,we always get the information days before the army knows or release any statement that is if they will even release any.why should even classified information be leaked in the first place if the army is not as clueless as their leader.
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by veave(f): 9:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
omenka:
Then you should have quoted your source.

Something is wrong with you abi? Mtchwww....

Nefisaaa dont mind him jooor. Keep up the good work
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by VivaLaFrans: 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
People sef. Are there no schools in the town? Why taking your child to the bush to study... Haa.... I can't allow my child to study in the bush o, unless Higher Institution. By then my child can be able to escape invasion.
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by Bayswater: 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
NafeesaAA:

Am not a reporter

Thanks for shutting him up, he is trying to derail the good work you've done.
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by Abiolainfo: 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
Blakyclyde:

Bros, it is advisable to read the whole write-up before you hit the ''reply'' button.
There's no known prize for making front page, and the whole purpose is defeated if your comments doesn't reflect on the issue at hand.

Back to the matter:
Good thing, if you ask me. Maybe the demons have run out of female suicide bombers.
Where on earth are the security agencies situated at the various schools during the whole time?
Somebody needs to answer for this negligence, I tell you.

Nice one but my prayer is not a big ask from God
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by xtervaganza(m): 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
mohammed boys again eh

The raping and pedophilia attitude they got from mohammed will soon lead to their downfall

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
Stage managed, my comment before the BAN
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
NafeesaAA:
Soory wrong pix loaded above

No need to apologise dear.
They needed to see it
smiley
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by limamintruth: 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
NafeesaAA:
more

Wow thank God they didnt succeed shocked
I believe their end is surely near iJn.
Ride on gallant soldiers cool
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by iconize(m): 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
tartar9:
guy,we always get the information days before the army knows or release any statement that is if they will even release any.why should even classified information be leaked in the first place if the army is not as clueless as their leader.

What are you saying? undecided
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by ALISMILE(m): 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
dorothy111:
Thank You Nigerian Army.
God will continue to be your shield and buckler
Soooo itss only d army dat deserves ur commendation here?
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
Please, say yes to depopulation!
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by blasterman(m): 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
NafeesaAA:
pix

I know you love Muhammed so much but his actions and words are inspiration to terrorist and was the biggest terrorist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCyA5LmLPhM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHq25tnZoFs
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by valdes00(m): 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
The BH boys no get sense, the part 1 of d movie neva end n dem wan do part 2 instantly --- bring back our girls 2...... Tank God say the producers (army) say tym neva reach.... Mak dem still push am go front
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by 2kris(m): 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
NafeesaAA:
Soory wrong pix loaded above
i think u did it intensionally nice and matured way to pass a simple message. whenever u have got the attension pple
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by Xymc1(m): 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
tbaba1234:

It might have been a pre emptive evacuation before BH gets to the school.
Yeah, now that's a very logical explanation.
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by studded(m): 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
changes1:
Are they now trying to get the 72 virgins here on earth?

Thunder don fire some people... Konji go kill them tire..

Kudos to our gallant soldiers.

Thank God they have reduced work for Oby Ezekwesili...

Sahara Reporters can they ever carry good news like this? No.!!

Hehehehehehe....lwkmd.... grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by kingthreat(m): 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
Boarding schools should be closed in Gombe, Adamawa, Yobe and Borno states
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by monamie2(f): 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
na wa oooo
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by agabaI23(m): 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
fujirice:
Abeg o! How BH wan take transport 540 gehs? Hmmm... Odikwa somehow. Don't get me wrong, I'm elated by the FOILED attempt but that figure though undecided
How did they transport 290?
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by ikeduru2002: 12:07am On Dec 05, 2014
Nawao God help themooo
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by magabounce(m): 1:11am On Dec 05, 2014
Nice 1 Nafesaa... Buh no national news aired d story fa
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by akojifred: 2:24am On Dec 05, 2014
nawoo oo.....thank God
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by bewla(m): 4:10am On Dec 05, 2014
what i don't no is. is this before or after the attack
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 05, 2014
THANK GOD
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by Burger01(m): 6:31am On Dec 05, 2014
Gerryboy:
Na God go punish dis boko boys.
Amen! Hehn! They want to 'Boko Yanch' these small girls! Small girls that receiving education to better their tomorrow, yet some wicked and terrible evil minded and misguided religion terrorists would want to destroy these innocent heathens! Na thunder of the highest magnitude go strike all of them dead. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos / Osun APC Crisis: Bisi Akande Mediates In Oyetola, Aregbesola Rift (Photos) / Huge Bales Of Foreign Currencies Seized At Kano Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.