Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

I Can Promise ( A Love Poetry ) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Can Promise ( A Love Poetry ) (800 Views)

A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) / SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Promise ( A Love Poetry ) by Ursinmind(m): 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
I can't promise you that dark clouds will never hover our lives or that the future will bring us many rainbows. I can't promise you that tomorrow will be perfect or that life will be easy.
I can promise you my everlasting devotion, my loyalty,my respect and my unconditional love for a lifetime. I can promise that I'll always be there for you, to listen and to told your hand and i'll always do my best to make you happy and make you feel loved. I can promise that I'll see you through any crisis and hope with you, dream with you, build with you and always cheer you on and encourage you. I can promise that I'll share your dreams, my world and every aspect of my life with you. I'll willingly be your protector, your advisor, your counselor, your friend, your family, your everything. And I believe that's what love is truly about........
Re: I Can Promise ( A Love Poetry ) by SkyeAyers: 8:39am On Jan 09, 2020
This literature is perfect for me, and I am going to share this with my friends. They love Shayari in Love, and this will be perfect for them. Hopefully, they will appreciate me for sharing this with them.

(1) (Reply)

A Wondering Kristmars Written By Nugwa Adaji / The Terrible Invitation=>story By Nelly / Eulogy Of The People Of The Dye City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.