Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Why Are NTA Network Newscaster Now Wearing English Wears To Cast News? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Are NTA Network Newscaster Now Wearing English Wears To Cast News? (1390 Views)

Channels TV Newscaster Caught Kissing Colleague On Live TV (Pics) / What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) / Worst Dressed Newscaster (tv Station) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are NTA Network Newscaster Now Wearing English Wears To Cast News? by andicod1st(m): 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
The first person I saw with this new pattern was Kieran Umeayo, but currently, one would want to think that they've banned them from putting on the traditional attire as every single one of them now dresses in the English pattern.
I used to think the reason they initially stuck to the traditional pattern was to uphold our cultural heritage as Nigerians.
Does anybody have a reasonable explanation/opinion as to why the sudden switch to the English attire?
Re: Why Are NTA Network Newscaster Now Wearing English Wears To Cast News? by Janet101(f): 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
U still watch NTA?
Re: Why Are NTA Network Newscaster Now Wearing English Wears To Cast News? by andicod1st(m): 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
Do I have a reasonable reason not to?
Re: Why Are NTA Network Newscaster Now Wearing English Wears To Cast News? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
Is this supposed to be an issue?
Re: Why Are NTA Network Newscaster Now Wearing English Wears To Cast News? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2014
Cus d management no get senseundecided

(1) (Reply)

Multichoice’s Winning Strategy — An Opinion. / Award Winning Franchise, The Real Housewives Set To Debut In Lagos. / Have You Seen "games Men Play"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.