Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Does God Exist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Exist? (787 Views)

If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not / Evidences That God Exist / Does God Exist Within Or Outside The Universe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Exist? by profjossy2: 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hello nairalanders, I felt throwing this question to you, when I think I became contemplated about the existence of God, I will like you to contribute.... thanks
Re: Does God Exist? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
The psalmist said that only a fool would said that God did not exist.
At this extent, it would be a great foolishness to still be doubting his existence. Satan know that there is God. Why wont you believe.
God exist.
Re: Does God Exist? by naijareferee: 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
[quote
author=profjossy2 post=28597587]Hello nairalanders, I felt throwing
this question to you, when I think I became contemplated about the
existence of God, I will like you to contribute.... thanks[/quote]

do you exist?
Re: Does God Exist? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
angry
You want to see Him physically first?
Re: Does God Exist? by jom28gy(m): 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
I understand,your confused about the whole thing,yes God is like that,no one understand God,reasons being that many does not know that God is living among men,some see's him as their fellow man others think many other things about him,but no matter how men see's or said about him he will not tell you and he still remains God.
Re: Does God Exist? by honourhim: 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
profjossy2:
Hello nairalanders, I felt throwing this question to you, when I think I became contemplated about the existence of God, I will like you to contribute.... thanks

I think we have long passed this stage here, except if you want to join the atheists in their self deceit. Feel free to make your choice but it doesnt change anything. If we all decide not to belief in God it wont make him to stop existing so no point engaging on irrelevances. God is in charge.
Re: Does God Exist? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
Op...you have a curious mind to wanna know the truth but I'm sorry,people called christians would soon show up on here just to bash you and flipping out on you for such a question and yet they don't know what they worshiping.
I'm ATHEIST and FREETHINKER,religion is mere belief system,nothing divine about it,men have given up their wealth and riches for religion,people kill themselves prior to religion yet the same God they claim to worship pay no mind like it isn't his business,did I just say God? There is no such thing as God,God is just a projected image of a perfect being by imperfect being secondly,psychologically man tends to rely on some one greater in times of trouble or dismay same way children rely and trust in their dad for utmost protection when need be as such man grow into adulthood still looking for whom to look up to when they helpless and vulnerable then God comes in the picture,I feel I'm letting out too much which primitive minds are still gonna bash me for but THINK "universal truth is never measured in mass appeal" and the revolution will never be televised,The revolution is personal.....The only organization whom ever thought of liberating the mind of people were the illuminati group of scholars which started back in the 17th century in bravaria but instead,the free masons,religious body and government conspired to label them devil/satan just to distract people from the illuminati and same time keep people dumb,Almost everything you see on tv is regulated by the government even the news you listen is secondary,The world was corrupted by foolish men and I spent atleast 2hours every day reading random books and make internet researches to distract me from my look when I look in the mirror,if my five senses cannot sense the fact of his existence then there are NO FACT.

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by CrazyMan(m): 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
profjossy2:
Short answer...Yes God exists.
Re: Does God Exist? by neejay1986(m): 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
"Live as if there is God, if at all there is God, you gain eternity and if there is no God you'll loose nothing."
Above all...Dia is Godu oooooooo
Re: Does God Exist? by Weah96: 11:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
honourhim:

I think we have long passed this stage here, except if you want to join the atheists in their self deceit. Feel free to make your choice but it doesnt change anything. If we all decide not to belief in God it wont make him to stop existing so no point engaging on irrelevances. God is in charge.

Why would you choose not to believe that a verified entity exists? That's foolishness.
Re: Does God Exist? by honourhim: 11:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
CrazyMan:

Short answer...Yes God exists.

Thanks dear. Quite a good short one there.
Re: Does God Exist? by profjossy2: 11:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
naijareferee:

do you exist?
of course I do, but dats not the question... asking question for question... silly u
Re: Does God Exist? by naijareferee: 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
profjossy2:
of course I do, but dats not the question... asking question for question... silly u

Ok. I think that solves the mystery

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Is Using Internet Browsing Tweak A Sin To God / "What Is The Illuminati Conspiracy?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.