Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Isn't It Overwhelming The Number Of Topics That Hit Frontpage? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Isn't It Overwhelming The Number Of Topics That Hit Frontpage? (621 Views)

6 Ways To Hit Frontpage On Nairaland Easily.. / What Type Of Topics Should Make Front Page? / Can You Assess A Nairalander's personality By The Type Of Topics They Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isn't It Overwhelming The Number Of Topics That Hit Frontpage? by muhammad23(m): 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
I have recently noticed a new trend on Nairaland. The number of topics hitting front page these days and at the rate at which the front page is updated is seemingly overwhelming. For people like us who don't have the luxury of been on Nairaland during the day, we get home at night hoping to read through front page topics just to find so 'many' topics waiting, including those 'unworthy' of front page.
I hope I'm not the only one who's disturbed by this new development

#my opinion
Re: Isn't It Overwhelming The Number Of Topics That Hit Frontpage? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
undecided

There's no winning with nairalanders, first it was front page is boring and slow, now it's overwhelming. You just can't please everyone smh

2 Likes

Re: Isn't It Overwhelming The Number Of Topics That Hit Frontpage? by Opez4real: 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
you can't expect all to make sense for front page. Most are okay. Its a gud development
Re: Isn't It Overwhelming The Number Of Topics That Hit Frontpage? by Diffdeef(m): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
That's if this one doesn't hit front page. grin
Re: Isn't It Overwhelming The Number Of Topics That Hit Frontpage? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
i thought i was the only 1 that disliked it oh. In less than 10 minutes, more than 6 topics have already been updated. Its becoming too much.
Well i guess the paid mods are just being over zealous

(1) (Reply)

Jihadist Attacks In Nigeria Others Killed 5,000 In Just A Month / Man Gulps Eight Cans Of Energy Drink, Dies / "The Haram In The Boko" (the Story Of Terror And The Nigerian Army)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.