Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (1036) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2781190 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
23jerryking:
MC4 displays pink screen on my hot 5 lite and I've downloaded several versions that refused to play normal.
goto andropalace version 1.2.2.e is the one working

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Fedxwan(m): 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Wawu.... It's to use binge and night plan to get this shocked

Swears the file size is crazy, I think it has 3 discs or so
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by KrazyDave16(m): 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
MobileGees:

Swears the file size is crazy, I think it has 3 discs or so

When I'm done with writing my exams I'll check it out
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
sajmark:

MC1:Sandstorm isn't worth our time in 2020, but if you are willing to overlook the Graphics then I'll recommend checking MC2: Black Pegasus out
what stopped me from playing the game back then (mc2) was the inability to get a working download link,some after downloading it won't play or it will demand extra download after loading which in turn will not download...I doubt if there's any working link available for the game now.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
MobileGees:

For those asking for good offline games to play on your mobile, sadly good offline games are aren't made no more for mobile all you get now is online battleroyales games that are mainly shooters. The mobile games space is not good at for us that don't fancy shooters embarassed embarassed

But all is not lost oo, you can still play awesome good adventure games on your mobile, but on one condition you'll have to use emulators, trust me, its worth it as these games are far better than monst Android games sef.

Xenoblade Chronicles (best game I've ever played)
Xenogears
Resident Evil 4
Metal Gear Solid 1
Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes
Metroid Prime

Shenmue
FFVII
FFIX
Legend Of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
Crono Trigger
Dragon Quest
God of war
Dante inferno
Monster Hunter

Pokémon X

Battle Chaser

Updated list: God of War 1 and God war 2 is also playable on Android

Trust me, these games beat 80% of the Android games out there

Theres lots more but This should keep y'all for a while wink wink

One more thing for those preparing to play lots of games with emulators, for your convenience make sure you get yourself a controller costs about 3-6k
Dante inferno on ppsspp as of the last time I played it years back had graphic issues along with slowness,when was the last time you played it and how was it?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
guydangerous:
what stopped me from playing the game back then (mc2) was the inability to get a working download link,some after downloading it won't play or it will demand extra download after loading which in turn will not download...I doubt if there's any working link available for the game now.
Actually there is, and it worked on my redmi phone running Android 9 pie... Search for ANDROIDGAMESGRATISAN on Google, visit the site and search for MODERN COMBAT 2 then download the apk with the same screen resolution of your device, then download the additional data from the game(use another phone as hotspot). I deleted the game last month because of that Gl0 unlimited stuff... I ran out of storage space.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:32am On Feb 20, 2020
sajmark:

Actually there is, and it worked on my redmi phone running Android 9 pie... Search for ANDROIDGAMESGRATISAN on Google, visit the site and search for MODERN COMBAT 2 then download the apk with the same screen resolution of your device, then download the additional data from the game(use another phone as hotspot). I deleted the game last month because of that Gl0 unlimited stuff... I ran out of storage space.
cool I will try it,by the way is the game an online game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by myfitnesspalmiu: 6:45am On Feb 20, 2020
The following are some basic advances which encourages you to introduce it on your cell phone. download vegas crime you may be contemplating how to download spotify mod apk and introduce it on android telephone. In the event that you're not mindful about it, at that point you can peruse an article on Spotify Premium APK shared on the web.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 7:09am On Feb 20, 2020
guydangerous:
cool I will try it,by the way is the game an online game.
Nope, fully offline.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by acedsportsng: 9:51am On Feb 20, 2020
isaiah9:

Bro I downloaded the full pack from andropalace and the app keeps force closing. How did you set yours?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
acedsportsng:

Bro I download the full pack from andropalace and the app keeps force closing. How did you set yours?
I installed the app first then move the extracted file to obb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
MCVs

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by acedsportsng: 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
isaiah9:
I installed the app first then move the extracted file to obb

Can you please send screenshots of the file location. I've tried different ways all to no avail
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
acedsportsng:

Can you please send screenshots of the file location. I've tried different ways all to no avail
here the second folder

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
I love this game damn
It feels like i haven't played it before. smiley

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by acedsportsng: 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
isaiah9:
here the second folder

I've tried everything yet no joy.

My apk version is 1.2.3e. Same with the obb file.

If i move the file into the obb folder it won't open at all. When I move the file into the data folder, it opens but after I click on ok to start the game and then it shows the circle loading thing, it force closes.

I tried checking online but no better solution. What else to do?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
isaiah9:
here the second folder
I can see you are still enjoying FIFA 14... That's the best thing that happened to android FOOTBALL-GAMICALLY cheesy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by 23jerryking(m): 8:19am On Feb 21, 2020
isaiah9:
The thing is that I've uses the version before, it only worked on my Gionee p2 which was running on Android 4.2. But my hot 5 of 7.1 will open the game but it will be laggy and the display will be in pink colour. Perhaps the phone just doesn't like the game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
sajmark:

I can see you are still enjoying FIFA 14... That's the best thing that happened to android FOOTBALL-GAMICALLY cheesy
grin grin mine is mod 19 though
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
acedsportsng:

I've tried everything yet no joy.

My apk version is 1.2.3e. Same with the obb file.

If i move the file into the obb folder it won't open at all. When I move the file into the data folder, it opens but after I click on ok to start the game and then it shows the circle loading thing, it force closes.

I tried checking online but no better solution. What else to do?
What is the os version of your phone and where did you download the game?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Abara4iyke(m): 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
isaiah9:
I love this game damn
It feels like i haven't played it before. smiley
What game is this please
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Abara4iyke(m): 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2020
So I was feeding my eyes on YouTube with some random videos then a game "Life after" popped up as an ad and started playing, so I decided to watch cause it was eye catching, so I checked it on playstore, it's a 3gb+ game and I think it's online too.... Has anyone come across it or played it?

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Abara4iyke(m): 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
The game looks interesting

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by acedsportsng: 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
isaiah9:
What is the os version of your phone and where did you download the game?

Android 9.

Andropalace bro.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by acedsportsng: 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
Abara4iyke:
So I was feeding my eyes on YouTube with some random videos then a game "Life after" popped up as an ad and started playing, so I decided to watch cause it was eye catching, so I checked it on playstore, it's a 3gb+ game and I think it's online too.... Has anyone come across it or played it?

I didn't really feel the game. Almost 4gb to download. Just uninstalled it yesterday
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Abara4iyke(m): 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
acedsportsng:

I didn't really feel the game. Almost 4gb to download. Just uninstalled it yesterday
Ok
Was it online and what other game could it be possibly compared with... Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by acedsportsng: 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
Abara4iyke:

Ok
Was it online and what other game could it be possibly compared with... Thanks

Yes. Probably the walking dead and pubg mixed together
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
Abara4iyke:

What game is this please
Modern Combat 4
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
acedsportsng:

Android 9.

Andropalace bro.
Screenshot your obb folder and the game file. Just like i did lemme see.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by acedsportsng: 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
isaiah9:
Screenshot your obb folder and the game file. Just like i did lemme see.

It's in my data folder. If I put it in obb the app won't start at all

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
acedsportsng:

It's in my data folder. If I put it in obb the app won't start at all
There's no way it'll work from here, move the games data to the OBB folder. After first launch recheck the OBB folder again because some versions of the game delete the game data on first launch. If it still doesn't work, try a newer version of the game and mind you; more recent versions of the game require data connection to start, then you can off it while playing the game.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.