Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (1051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2788882 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Olamyyde(m): 11:20am On Apr 22, 2020
ToyBoyAaron:

Honestly I regretted downloading pop sands of time highly compressed from androidpalace because after extracting it seems the game was tempered with. The sound was poor and the graphics was terrible. But the one from freeroms was normal, so I feel those highly compressed PSP games have been tempered with.
Yea. Cso highly compressed files have been tampered with. It's either the cutscenes will be removed, or no or little sound. I think graphics sometimes is affected.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nnemekaemmanuel: 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
mekaprime:

lolz, there was a time psp games drove me nuts, I just wanted to have & play em' all... Just download the ISO to CSO converter for PC, it's just 5mb in size.

Lol thanks boss
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
Drizzle007:
How did you get him?

There was an event to receive the agent
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
mekaprime:

If it's the Bluetooth controller, then you have no need for the OTG. But if it's a generic PC controller, which could be wired or wireless, you'd need an OTG for both of them. For the wireless, you'd need your OTG to connect the controllers RF(radio frequency) receiver to your phone.

Below is the Controller, OTG & RF reciever.

I used the wired pc controller with an otg cable but omoh this shii consumes battery like mad. angry

I will soon get the Bluetooth controller soon
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
Opening the remaining Crates... Before the season ends... Got some decent stuff

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
Pls guys I need names of free online action games for Android...just normal apk
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sheggsliveth: 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
missing cod can't replaced my redmi 7 battery left with umidigi A3 can u gave on it cos I feels it little laggy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
When setting control mappings on pssp emulator using a controller please what's the button for L2 and R2?

Cc Mekaprime, Typical gamer

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by mekaprime: 7:17am On Apr 25, 2020
Vecto:
When setting control mappings on pssp emulator using a controller please what's the button for L2 and R2?

The L2 & R2 are the 2 down buttons below the left & right buttons.

You can also assign whatever controls you like to those buttons. Just tap on it & delete it, then tap on it again, it'd ask you to assign a control or function, then assign whatever you like by tapping on your controller.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by mekaprime: 7:23am On Apr 25, 2020
Vecto:

I used the wired pc controller with an otg cable but omoh this shii consumes battery like mad. angry

I will soon get the Bluetooth controller soon

Yeah, it drains ba3 like hell, it draws it's power from your device.
what phone are you using? And be very careful with long extended usage, so as not to fry your phones motherboard, that was why i opted for the wireless, it gives me peace of mind.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Olamyyde(m): 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
Finally finished this Gem of a game. Very sad ending.

9/10

3 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 12:35am On Apr 26, 2020
Vecto:

well my op above has explained it all

when mapping when you get to the l2,r2 just tap same button on your controller to map it

take note you have to be in setting's to see the full catalogue of buttons

and pssp emulator most of it's games doesn't require L2 or R2 buttons not all most
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 4:25am On Apr 26, 2020
Please where can I download ppsspp pes?

Modified: downloaded
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Ibiblaze(m): 8:12am On Apr 26, 2020
isaiah9:
Now playing telltale walking dead season 3 tongue
Please send me link
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Ibiblaze(m): 8:25am On Apr 26, 2020
mekaprime:

Yeah, that's what am currently using. Make sure you phone is OTG enabled, then get the OTG device plugged to your device & plug your controller to it. Wired & wireless both works, but I'd suggest you get & use wireless controller cause it doesn't draw power from your device.
I thought you must root your phone,or does it work on non rooted device
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Ibiblaze(m): 8:29am On Apr 26, 2020
mekaprime:

If it's the Bluetooth controller, then you have no need for the OTG. But if it's a generic PC controller, which could be wired or wireless, you'd need an OTG for both of them. For the wireless, you'd need your OTG to connect the controllers RF(radio frequency) receiver to your phone.

Below is the Controller, OTG & RF reciever.
I already have a dual shock pes 3 controller, I used it to play pes 2017 on my pc using Bluetooth dongle,so I have both Bluetooth dongle and pes controller,is the Bluetooth dongle same thing with the receiver you talking about,how do I get it, how much is it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 8:31am On Apr 26, 2020
Ibiblaze:

Please send me link
search for it on andropalace.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Ibiblaze(m): 8:40am On Apr 26, 2020
isaiah9:
search for it on andropalace.
Are the rest of the episode free or you have to buy them
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 10:07am On Apr 26, 2020
Ibiblaze:

Are the rest of the episode free or you have to buy them
Free but you'd have to download the rest episodes from the game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Ibiblaze(m): 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
isaiah9:
Wow,that's nice,season 1 and 2 I had to buy them...but with the help of my rooted device I was able to get them free,did u download the mod apk or the normal apk
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by mekaprime: 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ibiblaze:

I thought you must root your phone,or does it work on non rooted device

Nah, you don't need rooting. Most new phones nowadays are OTG enabled. So you don't need rooting for anything.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by mekaprime: 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ibiblaze:

I already have a dual shock pes 3 controller, I used it to play pes 2017 on my pc using Bluetooth dongle,so I have both Bluetooth dongle and pes controller,is the Bluetooth dongle same thing with the receiver you talking about,how do I get it, how much is it

Frankly speaking, i have no idea how to connect the PS3 controller to an Android device.

As regards the receiver, it came with the controller, you don't buy it separate.

I got my wireless controller for #2,500. It's a generic controller, so it's quite cheap.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ibiblaze:

Wow,that's nice,season 1 and 2 I had to buy them...but with the help of my rooted device I was able to get them free,did u download the mod apk or the normal apk
mod apk
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Ibiblaze(m): 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
isaiah9:
mod apk
Ok thanks, downloading tonight,hope it's still offline
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Ibiblaze(m): 11:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
isaiah9:
Which phone are you using,m using redmi note 5 Pro,will it play on my phone,does my phone support it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 3:57am On Apr 27, 2020
Just downloaded a game for ppsspp(GANGS OF LONDON)... it loads right into the menu and then force closes, I need help with a better settings for a smooth gameplay

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mark9854(m): 10:23am On Apr 27, 2020
Joshkid:
Just downloaded a game for ppsspp(GANGS OF LONDON)... it loads right into the menu and then force closes, I need help with a better settings for a smooth gameplay
try changing the backend under graphics settings... if it's Opengl change it to Vulkan (and vice versa). I had the same issues on pes2014 but the above fixed it.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mark9854:

try changing the backend under graphics settings... if it's Opengl change it to Vulkan (and vice versa). I had the same issues on pes2014 but the above fixed it.
I click the same settings here and this is what I got this, can't even untick it

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mark9854(m): 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Joshkid:
I click the same settings here and this is what I got this, can't even untick it
You are using an old version of ppsspp... You should Download a newer version.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ibiblaze:

Which phone are you using,m using redmi note 5 Pro,will it play on my phone,does my phone support it
definitely yes
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ibiblaze:

Ok thanks, downloading tonight,hope it's still offline
yeah it's offline unless you want to check your choice with other players then you need to on your data.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ibiblaze:

My opinion, season 3 is good but season 1 is the best followed by season 2.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.