Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,062 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (1127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2781251 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 10:10am On Jun 09, 2022
°°

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
Our voices have been heard... The button configuration bug is getting fixed in the next update!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Faithti(m): 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
Do you still need data to play after downloading (except for multiplayer)
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by 23jerryking(m): 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Faithti:
Do you still need data to play after downloading (except for multiplayer)
Yes o data must be on. Me I even hate the player controls, they don't turn fast enough and passes go astray most of the time causing possession lost and some unnecessary throw-ins.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lovedoctor26(m): 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
23jerryking:
Yes o data must be on. Me I even hate the player controls, they don't turn fast enough and passes go astray most of the time causing possession lost and some unnecessary throw-ins.
pls how much data numerically (50mb etc) can be accumulated while playing the game for 1hr.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by 23jerryking(m): 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
lovedoctor26:
pls how much data numerically (50mb etc) can be accumulated while playing the game for 1hr.
I'm really not sure though it doesn't take much data.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Faithti(m): 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
Who has played world war heroes
How is it, don't want to waste my 1gb just like that
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Johnwick64: 10:50am On Jun 13, 2022
Faithti:
Who has played world war heroes
How is it, don't want to waste my 1gb just like that
guy just drop the game, the game has good graphics 0 but has only one mode which is deathmatch. It's heavily pay to win too.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Faithti(m): 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Johnwick64:
guy just drop the game, the game has good graphics 0 but has only one mode which is deathmatch. It's heavily pay to win too.
like as in no campaign mode at all
Who does that.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by 23jerryking(m): 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
I've uninstalled my call of duty mobile, too much heavy download always in the name of update. Data ain't free in this country.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 11:03am On Jun 25, 2022
sajmark:
Nova 3, console quality stuff

Xbox level graphics bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by temiyato(m): 11:06am On Jun 25, 2022
I have been playing marvel contest of champions (MCOC) for over 6yrs now. Its the only game i ca never delete from my phone. Super addictive.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by taprummy: 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nowadays, a lot of online rummy is available on different websites. New online rummy games are added to rummy websites to attract customers. The Indian cash rummy game depends on pure luck. One can get a huge profit by investing a low amount. At the same time, we can lose all our money in this game. The website creates interest by giving discounts and cash bonuses to play more. You can play unlimited 13 cards rummy online games and win real cash online on Tap Rummy’s android app.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Damisic: 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
Pls guys where do I download gta sa
The app and the file
You know it's two files ..the
Bigger file and the smaller one
And the second one laidis
Pls poo..help me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 6:27am On Jul 09, 2022
Finally got a working version of Jade Empire, let's see how it goes.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by treasuremi1(m): 7:52am On Jul 09, 2022
Joshkid:
Finally Updated to eFootball 2022... cheesy
Please I need a football game like this; where can I download it please? Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
treasuremi1:

I downloaded it from playstore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
sajmark:
Finally got a working version of Jade Empire, let's see how it goes.
Can you get me a direct link please?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
treasuremi1:

Google Playstore!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 7:35am On Jul 10, 2022
Joshkid:
please?
The story line of this game is unlike anything we've seen on mobile

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 11:52am On Jul 10, 2022
°°_°°

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by callydon(m): 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
nani667:
°°_°°

That "Drop Zone" no gree me play, I no even understand am self
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
callydon:

That "Drop Zone" no gree me play, I no even understand am self

Na to jus capture the zones
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
sajmark:

The story line of this game is unlike anything we've seen on mobile
Thanks!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Damisic: 10:20am On Jul 14, 2022
Pls oo why is this my tales of two sons showing a black white color

And look at the version u downloaded from revdl

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Faithti(m): 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
A tale of two sons is a very complicated game
I downloaded it twice before I figured it out..
First check the GPU name of your phone(using Google if you don't know)
It might be
1-tegra
2- powerVR
Etc
Then go back to the website and download the version that was made for your phone GPU.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by SpiritFree: 11:29am On Jul 16, 2022
guydangerous:
already had the budget in mind just that pc components (unlike phone specifications) are hard to comprehend.

I can help
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
SpiritFree:

I can help
do you have a website or blog you can recommend.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by SpiritFree: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
guydangerous:
do you have a website or blog you can recommend.

Not really. I can just point out specs you could look out for.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
SpiritFree:

Not really. I can just point out specs you could look out for.
My biggest issue in gaming laptop/desktop (but mostly laptops) are their cpu,gpu and battery life (laptops).
On mobile phones we have Qualcomm, exynos,A15 bionic (apple), kryo and mediatlTek which we found the most on infinix and tecno phones that heats up like mad. Now coming down to PCWorld we have Intel and AMD,how can one know which cpu is better than the other just like how a dedicated mobile user will know that Qualcomm is better than mediaTek.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by SpiritFree: 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
guydangerous:
My biggest issue in gaming laptop/desktop (but mostly laptops) are their cpu,gpu and battery life (laptops).
On mobile phones we have Qualcomm, exynos,A15 bionic (apple), kryo and mediatlTek which we found the most on infinix and tecno phones that heats up like mad. Now coming down to PCWorld we have Intel and AMD,how can one know which cpu is better than the other just like how a dedicated mobile user will know that Qualcomm is better than mediaTek.

You seem somewhat knowledgeable about the topic already and I'm not sure I might be the most qualified to offer advice here but for gaming PCs i think what you should consider more are the dedicated graphics cards (nvidia or amd).

To play newer games optimally you will need up to 4gb of dedicated graphics memory. Nvidia has proved themselves over the years and are a personal favourite.

Other points to note are the pc ram, 1080p or 4k screen and storage (ssd) most preferably.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.