Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,121 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (1132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2791869 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Kochem: 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
Godspeed0:
the site is not opening

Which browser are you using? You may use UC browser.
Go to Google,
Search for ps2 redump USA chd archive.org.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by prahcetomi(m): 12:12am On Dec 27, 2022
Kochem:

Go to nsw2u.com
Thanks. Another question please. Do the FIFA games work well on the Nintendo emulators?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ManirBK: 1:34am On Dec 27, 2022
Kochem

pls help me download Aladin Game and which emulator work for it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Kochem: 11:56am On Dec 27, 2022
prahcetomi:
Thanks. Another question please. Do the FIFA games work well on the Nintendo emulators?

The emulator is still at early stage, don't download the FIFA yet

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ManirBK: 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kochem:

The emulator is still at early stage, don't download the FIFA yet
I use galaxy tab pls help me na
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by yungevvy(m): 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
lexrichy:
some most games dont

Just curious, can you list out the games that you tested that are actually working well?
I'll be buying a camon 18p soon, and I'd like to play some NS games on it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by themotivators: 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
Are you looking for marketing and SEO services that are both? Or perhaps you’re need of both in the same session? Then check out A Remotelyhttps://aremotely.com/. We’re a remote marketing platform that can provide you with all of the services needed to take your marketing and SEO efforts a step further.

We’re a platform that provides online marketing and SEO services in short form, allowing you to do all the key elements of your marketing and SEO efforts--including keyword research, title writing, and all the other key ingredients--in one place.

This is an amazing opportunity if you want to take your marketing and SEO efforts to the next level. We can help you create a website that looks great, is intuitive and efficient, and is able to reach a large audience that is interested in your content. We can also help you create a well-designed social media account, if you want to reach a large audience on social media.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ShubhamCaterer: 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
adeel45:
AFK Arena is the ideal choice if you're looking for an addictive, entertaining, and fighting online game for any smartphone.

click here for more details.. https://apksdot.com/afk-arena-mod-apk/
You Can Download the Game As well you can visit our website to know more>>https://www.shubhamcaterers.com/
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by untitleone2019: 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
Looking for to download WA MOD? Get latest Version of Whatsapp mod apk.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by iyerenath(m): 11:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
Why the hell is no one talking about Pascal wager here??

And by the way, great Android games are coming out... or some are already out sef.

Warframe
The Division resurgence
Car X street
Assassin's Creed codename Jade
Rainbow six siege
Destiny
Mortal Kombat onslaught
Into the dead 3
Asphalt nitro 2
Spine (from the same company that produces shadow fight)

And many more...

3 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Xenderpc: 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
FlipaClip for Pc Download on Windows 11/10/8/7 Free
FlipaClip is a comprehensive drawing tool for creating stories on your smartphone in a convenient, fast, and simple yet detailed way with tons of different ...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by karoskian: 5:47am On Feb 22, 2023
Minecraft APK for PC is a good option for playing game online. Download Now on your PC or Laptop for free.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Apksall: 5:28am On Mar 19, 2023
Sniffies is a location-based dating app that allows users to find and connect with other users in their area. It is designed to help users find casual encounters or hookups with other consenting adults.

The app allows users to create a profile and view other user profiles in their area. Users can also search for other users based on specific criteria, such as age, gender, and location. The app uses a map interface to display nearby users, which allows users to see who is close by and potentially arrange a meeting.

It is important to note that using any dating app comes with certain risks, such as potential privacy breaches or encounters with people who may not have the best intentions. It's essential to use caution and good judgment when interacting with people online, especially when sharing personal information or arranging to meet in person.

Download now [url]Sniffies .[/url]https://www.apksall.com/download-sniffies-apk/
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Djdannyb4u: 8:40am On Mar 21, 2023
Brand new Edifier TWS1 Pro for sale in Port Harcourt.
#16,500 and negotiable

TWS1 Pro True Wireless Stereo Earbuds Qualcomm TrueWirelessTM Mirroring technology Qualcomm aptXTM Adaptive Qualcomm cVcTM 8.0 noise cancellation High-quality PU + titanium diaphragm Up to 12 hours continuous playback 42 hours playtime with a 40-minute quick charge Volume control supported

Available colours: 1. Ivory white 2. Pink 3. Dark grey

Call or WhatsApp me on 0 8 0 3 7 3 8 0 2 8 5

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Crumbian: 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2023
Apksall:
Sniffies is a location-based dating app that allows users to find and connect with other users in their area. It is designed to help users find casual encounters or hookups with other consenting adults.

The app allows users to create a profile and view other user profiles in their area. Users can also search for other users based on specific criteria, such as age, gender, and location. The app uses a map interface to display nearby users, which allows users to see who is close by and potentially arrange a meeting.

It is important to note that using any dating app comes with certain risks, such as potential privacy breaches or encounters with people who may not have the best intentions. It's essential to use caution and good judgment when interacting with people online, especially when sharing personal information or arranging to meet in person.

Download now [url]Sniffies .[/url]https://www.apksall.com/download-sniffies-apk/

"Games"
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
°°°°⚡

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by atheistandproud(m): 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
AetherSX2 emulator for Android: How to play PS2 games on your smartphone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd7557M99Ws

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Smith779: 7:17am On Jun 26, 2023
There is no doubt GTA game is one of the most popular in the gaming industry. I would suggest you down GTA San Andreas Apk for Android

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Smith779: 7:17am On Jun 26, 2023
Smith779:
There is no doubt GTA game is one of the most popular in the gaming industry. I would suggest you down GTA San Andreas Apk for Android
https://gtasanandreasapk.pro/

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Edger1: 9:59am On Jul 22, 2023
Nice best games to download for Android, and I am also come up with this download mini militia apk for Android and ios.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by udemzyudex(m): 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2023
Gboom

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Diseye29(m): 5:10am On Jul 23, 2023
Please guys help me can iso games for PPSSPP work in playstation 2 console? I have not tried it before, please urgent reply
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Superman162(m): 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2023
GTA San Andread Cheater Apk
https://majordominates.com/gta-san-andreas-mod-apk
Smith779:

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Superman162(m): 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
I have the updated one here: https://majordominates.com/gta-san-andreas-mod-apk/

ajericho:
bro can u give me step by step screen shot on how you downloaded the gym San andreas

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Superman162(m): 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2023

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by karoskian: 6:20am On Sep 02, 2023
You can play Galaxy World 777 APK Free Game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 10:15am On Sep 03, 2023
°°

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 10:18am On Sep 03, 2023
°×°

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by HelenVaughn: 10:19am On Oct 07, 2023
I really like playing racing or role-playing shooting games. Once I searched online and came across an extremely reputable website. There you can freely download the most attractive games today without worrying about losing money, all available at Modtodays.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by manojddfd: 8:20am On Nov 01, 2023
Download <a href="https://sigmaapk2.com/">Sigma APK</a> From Chrome Web Store For Free.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.