Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2785183 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by yungprince05: 12:43am On May 08, 2015
Who plays raging thunder here??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by drajjay: 12:45am On May 08, 2015
Nastydroid:
if am away for more dan dat 20hrs is dat game over for me?
you have to enter often so as to take your gold and elixirs from the mine.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nastydroid(m): 12:47am On May 08, 2015
drajjay:
you have to enter often so as to take your gold and elixirs from the mine.
so i can't get game over,thanks bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by drajjay: 12:51am On May 08, 2015
dynamo007:
hw can I get gems without buying one hv exhausted mine undecided
always try to save those gems. They are the only currency you can use to buy builders and these greatly determine your progress. there is no way to get the gems apart from those hidden in trees and shrubs that you get wen you clear them. Also every week 25 gems are distributed to all players. Gems are the most priced resources in the game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by drajjay: 12:52am On May 08, 2015
Nastydroid:
no nothing like that.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 12:55am On May 08, 2015
dynamo007:
y nt 1 grin grin
I no want wink
dynamo007:
is ur simple server no more working?
it is .I just finish vampire diaries season 5 episode 14..haven't been able to watch it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by yungprince05: 1:12am On May 08, 2015
Pls Helo which one should I select to download godfire on andropalace , Mali , andreno or tegra devices ??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nastydroid(m): 1:15am On May 08, 2015
yungprince05:
i once did,the game is too simple,even with a faulty touch pad,i do take first postion
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nastydroid(m): 1:17am On May 08, 2015
Baddestguyp:
Dead trigger 2 cool

I don't trust that babe in 3rd pic, she might be one of them dead folks pretending
what is the size bro and does it use internet
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:21am On May 08, 2015
Nastydroid:
what is the size bro and does it use internet
around 490mb. i used internet for first trial, I havent tried it since then to know if it can be played offline
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nastydroid(m): 1:22am On May 08, 2015
Baddestguyp:
around 490mb. i used internet for first trial, I havent tried it since then to know if it can be played offline
it is the same as mine,the game is boring i deleted mine
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:26am On May 08, 2015
Nastydroid:
it is the same as mine,the game is boring i deleted mine
I edited controls and customized hud, removed auto shoot to make game harder. so far it isn't boring to me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nastydroid(m): 1:29am On May 08, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I edited controls and customized hud, removed auto shoot to make game harder. so far it isn't boring to me
that girl won't be with you anymore,i didn't enable any assistance.but just me shooting some zombies is kinda boring,no other side attraction like cilvillians interact with or fight.everything ended in level 1 or 2.the rest na just you and zombies
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:36am On May 08, 2015
Nastydroid:
that girl won't be with you anymore,i didn't enable any assistance.but just me shooting some zombies is kinda boring,no other side attraction like cilvillians interact with or fight.everything ended in level 1 or 2.the rest na just you and zombies
when I get that far, I will know what to do.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 2:05am On May 08, 2015
Joshkid:
havnt heard abt it...hw's the gameplay ...and hw can I get it?
u can get a amazing spiderman 1 from play.mob.org
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by drajjay: 4:35am On May 08, 2015
Baddestguyp:
the game is completely online. I played it for a while but just had to delete it. graphics is great but the game is too difficult for my liking.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 6:56am On May 08, 2015
yungprince05:
Pls Helo which one should I select to download godfire on andropalace , Mali , andreno or tegra devices ??
you download according to ur device gpu,if u don't know ur device gpu check google.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 6:57am On May 08, 2015
yungprince05:
that game don old sha n it has bugs..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:28am On May 08, 2015
yungprince05:
that na old game na bt i enjoy it esp the multiplayer.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:32am On May 08, 2015
drajjay:
the game is completely online. I played it for a while but just had to delete it. graphics is great but the game is too difficult for my liking.
the zombie run as if they are preparing for olympic
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:57am On May 08, 2015
Nastydroid:
what level r yu at? M at 6
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:58am On May 08, 2015
drajjay:
always try to save those gems. They are the only currency you can use to buy builders and these greatly determine your progress. there is no way to get the gems apart from those hidden in trees and shrubs that you get wen you clear them. Also every week 25 gems are distributed to all players. Gems are the most priced resources in the game.
hmm thanks I have 7gems left nw
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:58am On May 08, 2015
FuckYou:
I no want winkit is .I just finish vampire diaries season 5 episode 14..haven't been able to watch it
go watch d originals
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nastydroid(m): 8:04am On May 08, 2015
dynamo007:
what level r yu at? M at 6
still at level 2,i neva get time to play wella school dy block me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 8:26am On May 08, 2015
Baddestguyp:
no. I use normal data for playing games. smooth and better connection
normal data ke... Is it doz free 15mb hw u take dey manage am or u sub?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:51am On May 08, 2015
dynamo007:
normal data ke... Is it doz free 15mb hw u take dey manage am or u sub?
I buy from an sme dealer on NL
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:52am On May 08, 2015
drajjay:
if I can't enjoy it, I'll delete it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by emmiesky(m): 8:57am On May 08, 2015
Please any info on where to Download FIFA 2014 or 2015 offline mode? I've got 2012 edition & I'm tired of playing that
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:07am On May 08, 2015
emmiesky:
Please any info on where to Download FIFA 2014 or 2015 offline mode? I've got 2012 edition & I'm tired of playing that
fifa 14 is an offline mode game but fifa 15 is online through out....no offline apk mode
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 9:11am On May 08, 2015
dynamo007:
go watch d originals
that's what is on my mind o.. Want to rush this
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nastydroid(m): 9:52am On May 08, 2015
My small clan

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:07am On May 08, 2015
Nastydroid:
My small clan
you try na,my shield is down so troops and goblins just dey use my kingdom as a "farmer harvesting excessive crops he didn't plant"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.