Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2791495 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
pythondjango:
@all great people here,pls how do i properly install my dream league cos i had downloaded it apk and its obb file from apk4fun.com and i unzipped d obb file and placed it under obb path,same way i did for my fifa14 but still each time i try to lunch it,its oftens says i should download its data file from googleplay store.So i can't get this,pls wonderful forumites help me out. Thanks.

Download directly from playstore dats what I did. no issues
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pythondjango(m): 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
dumo1:

Download directly from playstore dats what I did. no issues
Thanks.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Ballama(m): 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
YoungWiseCash:
Pls those that have/playing GTA :SA, after receiving order from officer tenpenny to burn down the house and u carry out the order. Then a girl was screaming inside the house. Leme go straight to the point. How did you make the girl to pass the door cos mine always stuck at the door.
just grab a fire extinguisher in the kitchen and keep spraying the extinguisher your way out the girl will automatically follow you
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pazzys(m): 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
where can i download GTA: SA LINK PLS
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by YoungWiseCash: 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
isaiah9:
look around there is another door. I've forgotten where but there's another door
I've search vividly for another door. Both upstairs and down but there's none expect the one that yellow icon blinks on. I can pass through but the girl always stuck behind. Its really frustrating
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
isaiah9:
look around there is another door. I've forgotten where but there's another door
you'll look for fire extinguisher before saving the girl.. Use the appliance to subdue the fire.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
Finally I've been released from nairaland ban prison,mehn it feels good to talk again grin cheesy smiley tongue

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 12:25am On Jul 13, 2015
guydangerous:
Finally I've been released from nairaland ban prison,mehn it feels good to talk again grin cheesy smiley tongue
fenk God for una cheesy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:48am On Jul 13, 2015
Joshkid:
fenk God for una cheesy
e be like say you Don enter there before
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by udemzyudex(m): 9:09am On Jul 13, 2015
Ballama:
just grab a fire extinguisher in the kitchen and keep spraying the extinguisher your way out the girl will automatically follow you
Pls I'm stock at Og log ,killing that guy with bike is too hard, the bike is a bit hard to control...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 11:23am On Jul 13, 2015
guydangerous:
e be like say you Don enter there before
Yes ohh!....e don plenty die!...the thing no good at all...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
udemzyudex:

Pls I'm stock at Og log ,killing that guy with bike is too hard, the bike is a bit hard to control...
don't bother shooting the guy while his riding the bike,just stay on his tail till he gets to a point where he will come down from the bike and shooting you and og log with some of his gang members,there you can take your time to blast him (give me back my rhyme am gangsta)lolz
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
Joshkid:
Yes ohh!....e don plenty die!...the thing no good at all...
very annoying
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
how do I get big smoke close to pop these niggas

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
dynamo007:
I'm still stuck at dt torenos airyard stil difficult to gt on d plane ✈
just drive straight and don't try to bend the bike too much because you're trying to dodge the guys shooting at you or just search for the mission on YouTube, you'll see how to pass that place.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
guydangerous:
how do I get big smoke close to pop these niggas
c'mon this is one of my favorite mission just don't get too close to the train cos if you do he will just be shooting at the train not the modaf*ckers. (modaf*ckers clocked us) lol

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
isaiah9:
c'mon this is one of my favorite mission just don't get too close to the train cos if you do he will just be shooting at the train not the modaf*ckers. (modaf*ckers clocked us) lol
i will try,na og log own I like (give me back my rhyme,am gangsta) lolz
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
guydangerous:
very annoying
Abi ooh
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by udemzyudex(m): 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
guydangerous:
don't bother shooting the guy while his riding the bike,just stay on his tail till he gets to a point where he will come down from the bike and shooting you and og log with some of his gang members,there you can take your time to blast him (give me back my rhyme am gangsta)lolz
. wow..thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
isaiah9:
just drive straight and don't try to bend the bike too much because you're trying to dodge the guys shooting at you or just search for the mission on YouTube, you'll see how to pass that place.
wow I think that would b a good idea I abandoned d game cuz of that
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 10:35am On Jul 14, 2015
guydangerous:
i will try,na og log own I like (give me back my rhyme,am gangsta) lolz
lol (Jeffrey that was just a prison thing)
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
isaiah9:
lol (Jeffrey that was just a prison thing)
lolz
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
Agar.io cheesy

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by gangwolf(m): 3:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
Pes manager

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pazzys(m): 11:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
pazzys:
where can i download GTA: SA LINK PLS
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:15am On Jul 15, 2015
[quote author=pazzys post=35871473][/quote]revdl,playmob or andropalace
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by opestein: 9:25am On Jul 15, 2015
Played and completed the story line of GTA: SA in less dan a week, not dat long but its kul
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by SarcasticMe(m): 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
uwuana:
Has anyone play monument valley here ?
Sweet game... The puzzles were great. I finished it already, too short.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Thuna(m): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
GTA SA , a mature and brain tizzle game. Now at 48% progress
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by udemzyudex(m): 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
Thuna:
GTA SA , a mature and brain tizzle game. Now at 48% progress
me still dey 5.88% ...hmmm
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
opestein:
Played and completed the story line of GTA: SA in less dan a week, not dat long but its kul
shocked guy na wa oh me still dey 58.9% n i don dey play am for past two months
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by trigar12(m): 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
dynamo007:
shocked guy na wa oh me still dey 58.9% n i don dey play am for past two months

Give me a download link pls, a working one

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.