Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2810473 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
Mustiboy:
the previous fifa games on mobile were using ps2 engine so the upcoming one uses d ps3 engine, d same gameplay n almost d same graphics with d ps3, d only downsidd is that it is online. I bet. uve never played fifa on ps3 b4.
I've seen d videos and all them graphics is just ea way of cash grabbing u are impressed by d graphics.compared to FIFA 15 there will be minimal improvement,the air will probably still be shitty with no legendary difficulty,from what I read on toucharcade the time interval of matches is unchangeable and set to a default time(although game is still I soft launch so it might change),someone also said no game of the week(also might change and full launch),the stadium looks lifeless(I.e invisible ref,empty touchline,no camera men).from all signs this is another cash grab from ea.its unfortunate that developers like first touch who are willing don't have the budget and ea who have the budget to make a great soccer game don't care.(men this my speech long sha!!)
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gentlemen, ladies, is there a GTA V for android?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dopenigga(m): 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
pls guys is there any other download link for mc4 cause d one i downloaded from revdl didn't work
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
Austeenx:
Not at all.
Only for PC and consoles.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
Mustiboy:
the previous fifa games on mobile were using ps2 engine so the upcoming one uses d ps3 engine, d same gameplay n almost d same graphics with d ps3, d only downsidd is that it is online. I bet. uve never played fifa on ps3 b4.
am nt a fan of fifa, i love pes. even if they use ps4 engine u cant compare it to pc or console, graphic na wash, no fun at all
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
davthom:
I've seen d videos and all them graphics is just ea way of cash grabbing u are impressed by d graphics.compared to FIFA 15 there will be minimal improvement,the air will probably still be shitty with no legendary difficulty,from what I read on toucharcade the time interval of matches is unchangeable and set to a default time(although game is still I soft launch so it might change),someone also said no game of the week(also might change and full launch),the stadium looks lifeless(I.e invisible ref,empty touchline,no camera men).from all signs this is another cash grab from ea.its unfortunate that developers like first touch who are willing don't have the budget and ea who have the budget to make a great soccer game don't care.(men this my speech long sha!!)
true talk but the game still maketh sense. Besides, first touch developers need great supports because they're really trying.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 22, 2015
Karmanaut:

Not at all.
Only for PC and consoles.

Okay, thanks.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Ehimzy(m): 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
Austeenx:
yes there is..but you have to go through Rockstar official website to get it...the game is 2.29GB in size..not released on play store
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
guydangerous:
post more screen shot of the two
Mission Berlin

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
jworos:
Mission Berlin
third person shooter platform wow,almost the same as Max Payne

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ehimzy:
yes there is..but you have to go through Rockstar official website to get it...the game is 2.29GB in size..not released on play store

Have you downloaded the game?
Have you seen it on anybody's phone?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:45am On Aug 23, 2015
Is there anybody here using etisalat smartpak on psiphon,please help a brother as Mtn s.s and a.p is really slow cry

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by stixz(m): 8:01am On Aug 23, 2015
Don't know which to download between wolf among us and walking dead....pls which is advisable....I use an infinix hot note.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 8:57am On Aug 23, 2015
guydangerous:
Is there anybody here using etisalat smartpak on psiphon,please help a brother as Mtn s.s and a.p is really slow cry
common go download psipihon is far better than simple server.... If you need the configuration download the psipihon 86handler apk...I'll tell you d rest later or you download the latest version of simple server check playstore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 8:59am On Aug 23, 2015
By the way is any one here using the etisalat chat pack presently plz signify smiley
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 9:23am On Aug 23, 2015
stixz:
Don't know which to download between wolf among us and walking dead....pls which is advisable....I use an infinix hot note.
download both
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by stixz(m): 10:59am On Aug 23, 2015
dynamo007:
download both

Am using hot note....Mali...tegra or adreno?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by gangwolf(m): 11:21am On Aug 23, 2015
Is this new?

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:37am On Aug 23, 2015
dynamo007:
common go download psipihon is far better than simple server.... If you need the configuration download the psipihon 86handler apk...I'll tell you d rest later or you download the latest version of simple server check playstore
downloaded please guide me through or if you can't do it here maybe you can send it to my mail
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:44am On Aug 23, 2015
gangwolf:
Is this new?
no,about two months ago or so

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:47am On Aug 23, 2015
stixz:

Am using hot note....Mali...tegra or adreno?
mali 450
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
guydangerous:
third person shooter platform wow,almost the same as Max Payne
Yeah, its pretty cool n Smooth!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lawrenceunaa: 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ehimzy:
I don't think so. I even visited the rockstar website no download button u can post the link u visited other blogs require u download an offer which after download the file u need won't automatically come up as they assured.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by stixz(m): 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
Can someone pls send me d link to download walking dead AMD wolf among us for infinix hot note
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
stixz:
Can someone pls send me d link to download walking dead AMD wolf among us for infinix hot note
they are on google play store,if you can't access them from there goto revdl and download the games with chapters unlocked
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:41am On Aug 24, 2015
Beowulf psp

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:54am On Aug 24, 2015
More of Beowulf

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
guydangerous:
downloaded please guide me through or if you can't do it here maybe you can send it to my mail
sowi m late check ur mail
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by stixz(m): 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
Can someone pls share me data files for walking dead season 1and Wolf among us....ave wasted over 5gb on it it will won't play ave used revdl and play mob it's not working yet.....my email is abdulwahabhabeeb98@gmail.com
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
dynamo007:
sowi m late check ur mail
i have seen it,can you edit your post and remove my phone number and email address
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
guydangerous:
No games for now so boys are just chilling with the little ones they have for now grin cheesy
guy which one make sense pass for that ur ppsspp games?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.