Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,594 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2798029 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sureteeboy(m): 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
BlueSwede:
Well being a game freak I've played almost all if not all the HD games on play store and outside play store.so believe me this is a list of the best games available no...

0.GOD FIRE RISE OF PROMETHEUS

1.MODERN COMBAT 4(if you really like shooting you go love this one)...you can download it at revdl.com

2.NOVA FREEDOM EDITION(alien version Of MC4)

3.GANGSTAR VEGAS

4.GTA SAN ANDREAS

5.BROTHERS IN ARMS 3

6.ASPHALT 8 & NEED FOR SPEED

7.BACKSTAB

8.GTA VICE CITY

9.SIX GUNS

10.SHADOW GUN

11.WILD BLOOD

12.MODERN COMBAT 5(this suppose be but because it is online and d thing dey swallow mb like mad man I no talk chop oo me sef I my MB dey suffer but the graphics is crazy)

13.FIFA 15(this is also online but it doesn't even eat MB like that I use my mtn betatalk credit bonus to even connect it for up to an hour+)

14.OVERKILL(although the graphics no to make sense)

15.WALKING DEAD(I no too like the game because its more of a movie than a game)
IS MODERN COMBAT 4 OFFLINE?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by horrpeyemi: 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
sureteeboy:
IS MODERN COMBAT 4 OFFLINE?
Yeah it is

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
guydangerous:
we no be sport fans,give us gun,sword,arrow and explosive mines grin cheesy grin
Lol,bros small small oh cheesy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
FTS 2016 not yet out? undecided
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by stixz(m): 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
Abeg who get modded bia 3...i Don play d game reach campaign 7 b4 my hot note brick.. ... I just copy d obb file from my system.... Anybody who has d modded version or knows how to hack it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
kinda late but I just tested this kit change kit in FTS 15 and I was able to change barca home kit to even include the Qatar whatever on their jersey.here's the link https://d2r1vs3d9006ap.cloudfront.net/s3_images/1161683/BarcaHome15-16.png?1424699470.and for other jerseys https://c.getsatisfaction.com/firsttouchgames/topics/fts-15-kits-5kauc7xlqtb66?page=1

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
Chelsea default FTS kit and Chelsea 2014 kit

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
more

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
cleared look at barca home kit

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
davthom:
Chelsea default FTS kit and Chelsea 2014 kit
pretty cool, how did u input d kit?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
Skate party

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
jworos:
pretty cool, how did u input d kit?
copy the URL from d site(2nd link) and pasted it in FTS edit mode.for instance if u copy the 1st link I pasted go into fts 15 edit mode and select barca 1st team jersey there will be a bar were u paste d URL then enter and that's all.u can get many more jerseys and logos including goalkeepers if u want from the 2nd link
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
davthom:
copy the URL from d site(2nd link) and pasted it in FTS edit mode.for instance if u copy the 1st link I pasted go into fts 15 edit mode and select barca 1st team jersey there will be a bar were u paste d URL then enter and that's all.u can get many more jerseys and logos including goalkeepers if u want from the 2nd link
nice,I'll try it out.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by libertyfo: 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
hello room!! pls who can help a bored broda wit nice games I stay in Ibadan @ eleyele...pls help dis fon is bcomin useless
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
guydangerous:
I bet you can't provide a working link for backstab and wildblood,i long to play those games
I've downloaded backstab and it worked download from Androidgamezonebd and extract to d root of ur SD card nt obb still gunning for wild blood grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by stixz(m): 10:01am On Sep 16, 2015
Someone should help.. . I'm using infinix hot note I keep getting this.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
stixz:
check my previous post at d top
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
My WWE immortals force closes after intro & asphalt 8 2.0.0j is a dark blue/black screen when racing. Any suggestions on how to solve either of the problems
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lukmoore: 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
If you've played GTA on lollipop pls tell me the link you downloaded yours.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JonesK: 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
JonesK:
Does anyone know where I can download the Splinter Cell Conviction game for Android?

PLEASE DOES ANYONE KNOW?!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
JonesK:

PLEASE DOES ANYONE KNOW?!
know grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
dynamo007:
I've downloaded backstab and it worked download from Androidgamezonebd and extract to d root of ur SD card nt obb still gunning for wild blood grin
that wild blood na one can enemy of progress game grin grin grin,after downloading e no go play...try up try down no luck,thanks for backstab link
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
guydangerous:
that wild blood na one can enemy of process grin game,after downloading e no go play...try up try down no luck,thanks for backstab link
lol,bros i don comot mind for dat game tey tey
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
jworos:
lol d problem is that d game doesn't play in all fones it works in some fone same with God fire
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by youngvaliant(m): 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
pls can some one tell me the list of phone for games becus am planin to buy p2 with 3 multi-touch[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
I CAME ACROSS FTS 2015 MOD PES 2016 ON THE INTERNET, DONT KNOW HOW THEY MANAGED TO DO THAT AND I SAW COOL AND BETTER GRAPHICS, DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE IT? SITE TO DOWNLOAD PLEASE?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Lordaweezy: 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
is the backstab game compatible with the android 5.1 os?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
jworos:
i don't know what the developers had in mind when they build or released that game,so far so good I've only seen that game being played on Samsung galaxy series perhaps they partner with them or had them in mind when they developed the game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2015

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
order and chaos 2 redemption now out on android and ios

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JonesK: 7:08am On Sep 17, 2015
dynamo007:
know grin

Do you?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 9:29am On Sep 17, 2015
stixz:
here is what most of you have not realize. Backstab is old and can't work on new devices especially the ones running on android 4.0 and above.just like 2015 games (HD games) most of them won't work on devices running android 2.3 cuz they are made for new devices. Try the game apk on a phone running android 2.3 i it won't show you your device is not compatible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.