Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,398 members, 7,843,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2799695 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by apkcrushz(f): 7:07am On Dec 12, 2015
I find Latest best Android games with torrent links of data without any malware.All latest Top Apk Games and apps download here
http://apkcrush.com

All Android solutions in posts how to install obb files.Files for all GPU and processors.Supports for all devices till Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by joseph214(m): 10:35am On Dec 12, 2015
melicent:
Have just download modern combat 4 on my infinix hot note lollipop version after verifying the files it's shows black screen and then it's closes by itself someone should help me.
I think mc4 has a lollipop version. Search mc4 v117e.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by melicent: 10:42am On Dec 12, 2015
joseph214:
I think mc4 has a lollipop version. Search mc4 v117e.
Bro, it is the v1.1.7e I download + the data files but when I opened the game after verifying the data files it's shows black screen and then it's closes by itself.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by joseph214(m): 10:47am On Dec 12, 2015
melicent:
Bro, it is the v1.1.7e I download + the data files but when I opened the game after verifying the data files it's shows black screen and then it's closes by itself.
Were did u download ur own from.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by andrenaline(m): 11:31am On Dec 12, 2015
Mc 4 ALWAYS delete it's data files from the obb folder where you copied it too so what you have to do is re-copy the data files into the obb folder again
melicent:
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by demsid(m): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
andrenaline:
Mc 4 ALWAYS delete it's data files from the obb folder where you copied it too so what you have to do is re-copy the data files into the obb folder again
this mc4 has never played on my phone tecno camon c8. I've downloaded it more than 5 times from different sites. It force closes immediately. And also shadowgun d offline own not deadzone. They won't play and I don't know why? Any1 using my type of phone c8 or other lollipop android and av played these games on it. Tell me where u Donloaded it from
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by andrenaline(m): 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
As for mc4 try the method I wrote up there,as shadow gun try download it from revdl or androidgamezonebd
demsid:
this mc4 has never played on my phone tecno camon c8. I've downloaded it more than 5 times from different sites. It force closes immediately. And also shadowgun d offline own not deadzone. They won't play and I don't know why? Any1 using my type of phone c8 or other lollipop android and av played these games on it. Tell me where u Donloaded it from
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by horrpeyemi: 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
andrenaline:
As for mc4 try the method I wrote up there,as shadow gun try download it from revdl or androidgamezonebd
move the file to a different folder go to androidgamezonebd.com download the apk there and the patch move the obb files and the patch in the same folder then install the apk you downloaded from androidgamezonebd.com

100% working am using infinix hot 5.0.1
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by demsid(m): 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
andrenaline:
do u think d mc4 in revdl can play on my phone? So dt i dwnload it nw
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by demsid(m): 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
horrpeyemi:
move the file to a different folder go to androidgamezonebd.com download the apk there and the patch move the obb files and the patch in the same folder then install the apk you downloaded from androidgamezonebd.com

100% working am using infinix hot 5.0.1
are u talking abt mc4? can i gt d data and d apk frm that site, then folow ur instruction. Cos v deletd d 1 i av wen e no work.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
Like skating and wanna stake then try true stake from revdl.com
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by horrpeyemi: 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
demsid:
are u talking abt mc4? can i gt d data and d apk frm that site, then folow ur instruction. Cos v deletd d 1 i av wen e no work.
yes am talking about mc4
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by melicent: 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
joseph214:
I just download it from one site I found in Google since andropalace, revdl and androidgamezone don't have the v1.1.7e on their site, have tried different apks it didn't work.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by melicent: 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
joseph214:
I just download it from one site I found in Google since andropalace, revdl and androidgamezone don't have the v1.1.7e on their site, have tried different apks it didn't work.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by melicent: 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
andrenaline:
thanks for the quick response bro, the obb folder is still there even after verifying the data files.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by andrenaline(m): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
Screen shot the files in the mc4 obb folder let me see
melicent:
thanks for the quick response bro, the obb folder is still there even after verifying the data files.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by joseph214(m): 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
melicent:
Have u tried playstore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by melicent: 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
joseph214:
Have u tried playstore
its not free on playstore it's a paid app. I don use vex commot the apk and the data, I will download the kitkat version on andropalace, hopefully it should work.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by joseph214(m): 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
melicent:
its not free on playstore it's a paid app. I don use vex commot the apk and the data, I will download the kitkat version on andropalace, hopefully it should work.
OK. Good Luck.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
demsid:
whats d size.
Just a little over 100MB

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by andrenaline(m): 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
Boss which phone are you using and is that android 6 or 5
nani667:

Just a little over 100MB
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by melicent: 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
Modern combat 4 now working on my infinix hot note lollipop, I have to download the version 1.1.7c from andropalace and it works.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by melicent: 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
Modern combat 4 now working on my infinix hot note lollipop, I had to download v 1.1.7c+data from andropalace and it's works.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by demsid(m): 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
melicent:
Modern combat 4 now working on my infinix hot note lollipop, I had to download v 1.1.7c+data from andropalace and it's works.
ok. So wats d size of evrytin nw. Cos i'm downloadin it too, d apk i got frm androidgamesbd dey write app not instald but i don dwnload d data rch 870mb b4 my data finish. I go continu later.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by abdulwizzy(m): 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
davthom:
if u need a great fps right now apart from mc5.dead effect 2 looks like the game to play.warning though I installed it on my infinix hot note16+2 and it didn't work but it worked fine on my techno p9.as u know d techno p9 is old and not powerful but even on the lowest graphic settings this game still looks great

Guy what's up how far ur dead effect 2 mine always starts from the begining, and its starting to piss me off, it usually saves online automatically but when ever I wamma play again it starts from the beginning does urs do same.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by melicent: 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
demsid:
ok. So wats d size of evrytin nw. Cos i'm downloadin it too, d apk i got frm androidgamesbd dey write app not instald but i don dwnload d data rch 870mb b4 my data finish. I go continu later.
the total size is 2gb bro.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
abdulwizzy:

Guy what's up how far ur dead effect 2 mine always starts from the begining, and its starting to piss me off, it usually saves online automatically but when ever I wamma play again it starts from the beginning does urs do same.
i havent played much since i downloaded it cuz have been 2 busy,but from d little i played on my tecno p9 testing the 3 available classes it works fine,but it seems there are bugs cuz on my hot note 16+2 it justs logs into my acct and then crashes,although hope is not lost as d developers announced that an update is coming and has been submitted for review on apple app store and wen i asked they said it would also be updated for android so hopefully that fixes the crashing bugs
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by demsid(m): 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
melicent:
oh fvck that means after unzipping/extracting that data of 1.1gig it wil expand. I'l av to free more space
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by andrenaline(m): 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
Are you browsing with mtn music plus
melicent:
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by abdulwizzy(m): 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
davthom:
i havent played much since i downloaded it cuz have been 2 busy,but from d little i played on my tecno p9 testing the 3 available classes it works fine,but it seems there are bugs cuz on my hot note 16+2 it justs logs into my acct and then crashes,although hope is not lost as d developers announced that an update is coming and has been submitted for review on apple app store and wen i asked they said it would also be updated for android so hopefully that fixes the crashing bugs

Thanks bro?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by abdulwizzy(m): 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
davthom:

Thanks bro..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
mc4 multiplayer gurus, what's Ur favorite gun?

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.