Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2796589 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
jaiyejina:
what device do u use?
infinix hot note 2gb ram lollipop
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
Joshkid:
infinix hot note 2gb ram lollipop
it should work perfectly on it, I play it on my gionee p4 running a custom rom
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
jaiyejina:
it should work perfectly on it, I play it on my gionee p4 running a custom rom
Ok...tnx
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
Joshkid:
Ok...tnx
download from revdl use lucky patcher to create modified apk, then enjoy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by joseph214(m): 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
jaiyejina:
No sir, tecno, infinix, gionee always use similar mali gpu only a few of their devices use the power vr eg phantom A and A+, R7 or the tecno n3 or p3 that uses adreno, so they are all the same. Adreno gpu happens to be the best supported gpu followed by power vr and mali
I don't think it is by gpu cause s6 is Mali and it supports games.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by joseph214(m): 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
proffnico:
even Mc4 dey play on mere gionee m2 with Mali 400 gpu...
Am talking about lollipop.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by joseph214(m): 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
davthom:
if u get them from the playstore,probably.I couldn't find a pirated copy of virtual tennis that worked but then I bought it from the play store and it worked
So you'll have to pay to get them.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
joseph214:
So you'll have to pay to get them.
yea,but if u gonna try to buy I suggest doing it when ur internet is at its fastest(say midnight) cuz google usually have a two hour refund policy were if u install the game,test it and it doesn't work within that period u can go back to the play store page and tap the refund option
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
joseph214:
I don't think it is by gpu cause s6 is Mali and it supports games.
that mali T760 is a 64bit processor and s6 uses an 8 core version of it so dem no born the game well, and secondly it's recent hence more optimised
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
jaiyejina:
what device do u use?
will it work on hot 2?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
dynamo007:
will it work on hot 2?
it should work
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AmazingZeus(m): 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
davthom:
all games work on my infinix zero 3
what version of lollipop are you on and can you share that your wallpaper
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AmazingZeus(m): 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
buchito1:
Nawa ooohh!!! Hope it dosent require payment to unlock the game

Brother I need better offline game... Any??
payment no oh
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AmazingZeus(m): 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
davthom:
if u get them from the playstore,probably.I couldn't find a pirated copy of virtual tennis that worked but then I bought it from the play store and it worked
you are saying that wild blood from play store plays on your device?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
jaiyejina:
it should work
ok
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
joseph214:
Am talking about lollipop.
okay... All you need is the rite apk.. All games work on marathon 5.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
AmazingZeus:
you are saying that wild blood from play store plays on your device?
5.1 lollipop.I've not tested it.am just saying that its harder to find apks working on lollipop for some of these older games except on playstore,that's y I advised that whomever wants to use it should download it when their internet is at its fastest so they can get refunded if it ends up not working.p.s if u want the wallpaper ur gmail username or WhatsApp number
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by joseph214(m): 7:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
proffnico:
What of the wild blood have u tried it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by joseph214(m): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
jaiyejina:
that mali T760 is a 64bit processor and s6 uses an 8 core version of it so dem no born the game well, and secondly it's recent hence more optimised
Ok I'll consider that in my next phone.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by joseph214(m): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
proffnico:
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AmazingZeus(m): 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
davthom:
5.1 lollipop.I've not tested it.am just saying that its harder to find apks working on lollipop for some of these older games except on playstore,that's y I advised that whomever wants to use it should download it when their internet is at its fastest so they can get refunded if it ends up not working.p.s if u want the wallpaper ur gmail username or WhatsApp number
is it just 5.1 or xui 1.N.2.0,amazingzeus55@gmail.com
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AmazingZeus(m): 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
proffnico:
Liberty City
bros where you download this game from,the one just downloaded only make sound at the background and revert back to home screen but gta sa plays well
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
AmazingZeus:
is it just 5.1 or xui 1.N.2.0,amazingzeus55@gmail.com
xui 1.z.3.0 surprisingly note 2 users are getting marshmallow on the same xui version.sent!!! through ehithompson@gmail
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by hardae(m): 4:37am On Mar 08, 2016
Mustiboy:
yeah, I hope they release it eventually.
i saw on their twitter page that they are releasing dream league soccer 16
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 6:22am On Mar 08, 2016
hardae:
i saw on their twitter page that they are releasing dream league soccer 16
we were not talking about dls 16 sir. We were actually talking about fts 16. Fts has exhibition mode, manager mode, tournament and other torns of modes unlike dls which is primarily based on just getting to a certain top division.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 7:53am On Mar 08, 2016
joseph214:
Haven't tried it on m5.. I'll try it before weekend sha
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 8:07am On Mar 08, 2016
AmazingZeus:
bros where you download this game from,the one just downloaded only make sound at the background and revert back to home screen but gta sa plays well
http://This is the link. http://indishare.co/nh0wpa4tbcbw
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AmazingZeus(m): 10:09am On Mar 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lafayette(m): 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
http://www.techvillaz.com/2016/03/fahrenheit-indigo-prophecy-v102-full.html

Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy – Original game was released in 2005. From the beginning, the game has found its fans and quickly became known among igronavtov. Finally, this masterpiece got to the holders of Android devices. This is an interactive affair with a rather dark and tangled history, which tells about the main character by the name of Lucas Kane. Lucas accidentally witnesses a terrible murder that he committed … and he does not remember anything and does not understand, only know for sure that no one wanted to kill, but the bloody knife in his hand adds panic. You will need to help Lucas understand what is happening and who benefits from it …

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
lafayette:
http://www.techvillaz.com/2016/03/fahrenheit-indigo-prophecy-v102-full.html

Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy – Original game was released in 2005. From the beginning, the game has found its fans and quickly became known among igronavtov. Finally, this masterpiece got to the holders of Android devices. This is an interactive affair with a rather dark and tangled history, which tells about the main character by the name of Lucas Kane. Lucas accidentally witnesses a terrible murder that he committed … and he does not remember anything and does not understand, only know for sure that no one wanted to kill, but the bloody knife in his hand adds panic. You will need to help Lucas understand what is happening and who benefits from it …

I have ended the game very interesting and tactical good graphics and story
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by valandy99(m): 6:59am On Mar 09, 2016
Kill shot bravo is an awesome game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sandammy(m): 7:55am On Mar 09, 2016
Pls this is the error I received while playing FIFA 14. I need solution to this. My device is a rooted Gionee M5.

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.