Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2782358 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
iceberryose:
sir I've downloaded the mc4....and placed all necessary files.... But it's still asking to download file... Is the file large? and do i need internet?
first of all make sure u make a copy of d file. this is compulsory. cos d file will delete on first trial.

now switch on ur data and click carrier network or connect ur wifi and click wifi.
it won't download, it'll only verify files.

wen completed game will load till it hangs or stops and wen u check file folder u will notice d files have disappeared.
just go to d one u copied and move or better still copy d files inside d folder. not with d folder oh. just d files inside to d empty folder in obb. open game and game will work perfectly
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by saintfaculty(m): 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
make I follow una flex small...

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
Baddestguyp:
I reject. they should leave the game alone nah. they've spoilt most of their games DAT way. let dem concentrate on mc5. after all dey didn't update mc4 for years

btw where did u hear dat m can't find anything like that on google
not mc4 oooo.am talking about all those future games that I was getting ready 4 until it was revealed that Gameloft aren't making premium games anymore.what a basically saying is mc4 might be d last mc with a great single player campaign
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
Baddestguyp:
I reject. they should leave the game alone nah. they've spoilt most of their games DAT way. let dem concentrate on mc5. after all dey didn't update mc4 for years

btw where did u hear dat m can't find anything like that on google
not mc4 oooo.am talking about all those future games that I was getting ready 4 until it was revealed that Gameloft aren't making premium games anymore.what i am basically saying is mc4 might be d last mc with a great single player campaign
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
davthom:
not mc4 oooo.am talking about all those future games that I was getting ready 4 until it was revealed that Gameloft aren't making premium games anymore.what i am basically saying is mc4 might be d last mc with a great single player campaign
oh.
no one cares about single player tho. we just need multiplayer without bars like in mc5
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
Baddestguyp:
oh.
no one cares about single player tho. we just need multiplayer without bars like in mc5
I totally love single player which is y I love mc4 and think mc 5 is okay.Gameloft have never been good at balanced multiplayer, its either u use mods,cheat,spend money on IAP or get whipped in every multiplayer session

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:02am On Apr 19, 2016
davthom:
I totally love single player which is y I love mc4 and think mc 5 is okay.Gameloft have never been good at balanced multiplayer, its either u use mods,cheat,spend money on IAP or get whipped in every multiplayer session
yeah from mc5 but mc4 is balanced. I play well without spending a dime and even watch YouTube videos to improve
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:40am On Apr 19, 2016
smiley

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Segunagagu(m): 1:35am On Apr 19, 2016
nani667:
smiley
Naniiiiiiiiiiii...kiodeeeeee....I know say na u dey always kill me fast fast for that multiplayer wey I dey always play... Na only u I dey see..lol
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by henryspace(m): 9:06am On Apr 19, 2016
pls which latest cheat is working now?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 9:57am On Apr 19, 2016
iceberryose:
sir I've downloaded the mc4....and placed all necessary files.... But it's still asking to download file... Is the file large? and do i need internet?
b4 u follow baddestguyp instruction do this. Creat a new text doc name it qaWifiOnlyMode.txt edit it and type FALSE and save plack it on ur sdcar root nt in any folder to enable u verify with carrier network.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 10:04am On Apr 19, 2016
lawrenceunaa:
Pls who is using etisalat social me and knws how to bypass the speed throttling. Pls quote with solutions
here is a type i use in bypassing speed throttling back in the 80s when i used social me pack.
b4 u start anything make sure u have instagram. On ur data open instagram and use it 4 a while watch some video if possible also use whatsapp a little, den start up ur psiphon or what ever u use, connect and see if the speed is good. If its ok and u gat speed throttlin msg, pause whatever u are doing and off ur data force stop ur tweaking app, wait for some sec and on ur data, use instagram and connect ur tweaking app and flex. I dont knw if this stil works bt try it and see.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 19, 2016
Baddestguyp:
yeah from mc5 but mc4 is balanced. I play well without spending a dime and even watch YouTube videos to improve
u're probably right.after I was done with mc4 single player campaign I stopped playing,o tried mc5's own coz of the short campaign and the annoying mini games in between. I rember dusting a guy with bullets only for him to turn slowly like a freaking terminator towards me anf finish me off with a single shot.I just kukuma went back and finished the solo campaign
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:34am On Apr 19, 2016
Collinz2:
b4 u follow baddestguyp instruction do this. Creat a new text doc name it qaWifiOnlyMode.txt edit it and type FALSE and save plack it on ur sdcar root nt in any folder to enable u verify with carrier network.
true, I totally forgot this
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2016
nani667:
smiley
does that gun exist in real life
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2016
Collinz2:
here is a type i use in bypassing speed throttling back in the 80s when i used social me pack.
b4 u start anything make sure u have instagram. On ur data open instagram and use it 4 a while watch some video if possible also use whatsapp a little, den start up ur psiphon or what ever u use, connect and see if the speed is good. If its ok and u gat speed throttlin msg, pause whatever u are doing and off ur data force stop ur tweaking app, wait for some sec and on ur data, use instagram and connect ur tweaking app and flex. I dont knw if this stil works bt try it and see.
I don't think it's possible to bypass speed throttling anymore. seems etisalat has fixed it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 10:42am On Apr 19, 2016
Baddestguyp:
I don't think it's possible to bypass speed throttling anymore. seems etisalat has fixed it
then i think chat pack is better. Gotcha try the video pack someday.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:43am On Apr 19, 2016
davthom:
u're probably right.after I was done with mc4 single player campaign I stopped playing,o tried mc5's own coz of the short campaign and the annoying mini games in between. I rember dusting a guy with bullets only for him to turn slowly like a freaking terminator towards me anf finish me off with a single shot.I just kukuma went back and finished the solo campaign
I've given up on mc5 multiplayer, d last time I tried it, I wasted two full rounds on one guy from his back before I could kill him. even d knifing takes too long. mc4 is way better. u can make quick kills if u good just like good ps4 games like battlefield 4. mc5 I believe is a failure.

imagine my compact 665 one of d best guns in mc4 is the noob gun in mc5. what happened to legendary guns like the charbaek 28?

quickscoping which is popular in games like battlefield and call of duty is good in mc4 but wack in mc5

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:46am On Apr 19, 2016
Collinz2:
then i think chat pack is better. Gotcha try the video pack someday.
I'm using social me pak. my tweakware suddenly stopped working this morning.

pls do u have link to bleach brave souls 2.4.0 apk (the latest)
on playstore it isn't available for Nigeria and only version 2.3.0 downwards is available on getapk and blackmart
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 10:54am On Apr 19, 2016
Baddestguyp:

pls do u have link to bleach brave souls 2.4.0 apk (the latest)
on playstore it isn't available for Nigeria and only version 2.3.0 downwards is available on getapk and blackmart
nope, i dnt remember when i last play android games am not updated on android games.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by stixz(m): 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
Pls help... downloaded pes manager and it's showing me this after installing and putting the file in one...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
Baddestguyp:
i think its etisalat prob, they are tryin to cap the data or something else.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by henryspace(m): 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
any body have any idea if i run my phone v5.0 if all the latest games will work on htc one m7
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by henryspace(m): 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
please if u are runing v5 on ur phone tel me how good it is..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
Collinz2:
i think its etisalat prob, they are tryin to cap the data or something else.
seems it failed so they quickly reverted. their customer care said its still unlimited
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
I need a site to get apk and data of blitz brigade. apk and data
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
Baddestguyp:
it's on playstore...or check http://play.mob.org/game/blitz_brigade.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by v4vendetta: 11:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
Baddestguyp:
you will like that game as nani like mc5
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
v4vendetta:
you will like that game as nani like mc5
do u play it? I saw the gameplay video, very dope

Only it needs wifi. So once I fix my other phone gaming things
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
BlueSwede:
it's on playstore...or check http://play.mob.org/game/blitz_brigade.html
thanks, it seems I must get latest version from playstore. Once I finish downloading bleach, dungeon hunter 5 and respawnables, I'll go to it

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.