Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,154 members, 7,867,361 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:32 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2810213 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:18pm On May 30, 2016
guydangerous:
maybe they are working on one right now.
Maybe, just maybe.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:21pm On May 30, 2016
davthom:
if they are talking console quality games u can't expect them to launch in such a short period of time ported or not.if they are rushed they will end up like final fantasy 7 on iOS were square just basically put all the ps1 buttons on the screen and called it a day
Three months and no snippet? Or mini to scratch our itching thumbs?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:33pm On May 30, 2016
davthom:
if they are talking console quality games u can't expect them to launch in such a short period of time ported or not.if they are rushed they will end up like final fantasy 7 on iOS were square just basically put all the ps1 buttons on the screen and called it a day
I agree,even assassin's creed got some players disappointed due to it's mission mode upon all the years they spent on it....console quality games needs a lot of time.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:35pm On May 30, 2016
Collinz2:
they better work on good games not crap.
I bet they will because android gamers are like VIP to them now
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:38pm On May 30, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Maybe, just maybe.
don't worry they will release games for android gamers that you will even ask them to at least let us finish one first before releasing another.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:43pm On May 30, 2016
olahpet777:
How do I get past this
do you have google play app,the one that let's you see all your gaming performance? if no download it from play store and if yes try updating but if any of those didn't work I don't know what else I will say.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:47pm On May 30, 2016
guydangerous:
don't worry they will release games for android gamers that you will even ask them to at least let us finish one first before releasing another.
I can't wait for Square Enix, those guys may be higher than Rockstar.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:56pm On May 30, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

I can't wait for Square Enix, those guys may be higher than Rockstar.
I hope they don't disappoint us like ubisoft assassin's creed
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:59pm On May 30, 2016
guydangerous:
We shall see, homie.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:41am On May 31, 2016
guydangerous:
you're right,one of the few games I can still manage with my touchscreen and am already 72+hours into it

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:59am On May 31, 2016
guydangerous:
well this is their first version, maybe comments and ratings on playstore and their site will make them improve on the next one.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:10am On May 31, 2016
davthom:
you're right,one of the few games I can still manage with my touchscreen and am already 72+hours into it
what game is this
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:00am On May 31, 2016
Baddestguyp:
what game is this
chaos rings 3
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:10am On May 31, 2016
davthom:
chaos rings 3
where'd u get it? is it turn based fighting?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:29am On May 31, 2016
davthom:
cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:30am On May 31, 2016
Collinz2:
well this is their first version, maybe comments and ratings on playstore and their site will make them improve on the next one.
I hope so because some companies don't care talk more of listening
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:40am On May 31, 2016
cool cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 31, 2016
Baddestguyp:
where'd u get it?
is it turn based fighting?
I googled it so I can't remember.yep turn based card collecting semi-open word RPG with a good story
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 2:38pm On May 31, 2016
Pheeew m bak. Was banned 4 d past 2 days.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:50pm On May 31, 2016
Trying out other weapons today. I'm pretty badasss with the vec-9 and charbaek now wink

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:50pm On May 31, 2016
dynamo007:
welcome
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 5:38pm On May 31, 2016
Baddestguyp:
welcome
tnkz ma nigga. wink dey jst dash me ban 4 crime wey i no commit.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:55pm On May 31, 2016
dynamo007:
I've been there before,welcome back
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 6:23pm On May 31, 2016
guydangerous:
I've been there before,welcome back
tnkz bro. wink
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 6:30pm On May 31, 2016
To The Pentagon, I got a situation. MX Player wouldn't play the AC3 format and I have downloaded the extensions same p, which video player is the best substitute?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:33pm On May 31, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
To The Pentagon, I got a situation. MX Player wouldn't play the AC3 format and I have downloaded the extensions same p, which video player is the best substitute?
old MX player
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:02pm On May 31, 2016
Baddestguyp:
old MX player
I saw that Google Play wouldn't accept it, so it had to be removed. Link please?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:25pm On May 31, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

I saw that Google Play wouldn't accept it, so it had to be removed. Link please?
i don't have link oh. saw it on a friend's phone recently
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 8:44pm On May 31, 2016
Baddestguyp:
i don't have link oh. saw it on a friend's phone recently
Thanks all the way.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 2:19am On Jun 01, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Thanks all the way.
Google mx player apk4fun click on the link stroll down you should see the previous versions of d app there.......

Seems this is it.

mx-videoplayer-codec-armv6vfp.android.informer.com/1.7.20/
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 6:58am On Jun 01, 2016
Nekki will be releasing shadow fight 3 later this year, and I tell you it's gonna be MadT, watch the preview on YouTube.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hydrog3n(m): 11:12am On Jun 01, 2016
jworos:
Nekki will be releasing shadow fight 3 later this year, and I tell you it's gonna be MadT, watch the preview on YouTube.
29seconds of dopeness.
Shadow Fight is A Pay to Win game

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.