Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2788878 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
isaiah9:
Guys FIFA 17 will be out on the 29th of September and it has a story mode.
Check it out

http://androidgamezonebd.com/fifa-17-android-apk/
your post no complete without pictures,ea will never stop amazing me.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
guydangerous:
you still dy play the game,I think say you dn finish the game by now.

I just started this morning and I'm already in mission's 7 and it ends at 14.

If you say this is longer than 4, I wonder how short it would be.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

I just started this morning and I'm already in mission's 7 and it ends at 14.

If you say this is longer than 4, I wonder how short it would be.
I can't remember clearly but I think mc4 ends at 14 or less.

After mc3 make sure you play 4 and 5.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Friedyokes: 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Good for you, then.
yh.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Heemzy: 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
isaiah9:
Guys FIFA 17 will be out on the 29th of September and it has a story mode.
Check it out

http://androidgamezonebd.com/fifa-17-android-apk/

I just pray dey don't make it an online game...let dem do it offline jareee
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
just killed big smoke.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 11:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
guydangerous:
just killed big smoke.
guy u don really go far o. Me dey enjoy d game sha.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 12:06am On Jun 14, 2016
Heemzy:

I just pray dey don't make it an online game...let dem do it offline jareee
it will still be online.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 12:09am On Jun 14, 2016
guydangerous:
your post no complete without pictures,ea will never stop amazing me.
if its on console they will surely amaze me but on phone no way. Soccer on phone is not fun.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 12:25am On Jun 14, 2016
How to fix invalid imei issues permanently on your smart phone

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/06/how-to-fix-invalid-imei-error-problem.html?m=1
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:34am On Jun 14, 2016
I think am done with gta sa.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:26am On Jun 14, 2016
guydangerous:
I can't remember clearly but I think mc4 ends at 14 or less.

After mc3 make sure you play 4 and 5.

Play 5, God Forbids it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:30am On Jun 14, 2016
Speak of the devil, here she comes.

First pic, downloading with first sim.

Second pic, switched sims.

Third pic, didn't know how to use Lucky Patcher, so opted for Plan B, already downloaded full apks.

Fourth pic, the real smart speedo.

PS : Notice the battery in pic one and two, awesome right?

Thanks to the Pentagon, also, what's the size of these episodes? And do they support pause and play?

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:43am On Jun 14, 2016
Collinz2:
if its on console they will surely amaze me but on phone no way. Soccer on phone is not fun.
as long as you get the same experience with console,I don't see anything wrong with it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:46am On Jun 14, 2016
kingDELE:
guy u don really go far o. Me dey enjoy d game sha.
what stage are you in.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:49am On Jun 14, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Play 5, God Forbids it.
aside the game being online it has a very good story mode,only downside of the game is that you must complete all three targets before advancing into the next round.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:51am On Jun 14, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Third pic, didn't know how to use Lucky Patcher, so opted for Plan B, already downloaded full apks.

Thanks to the Pentagon, also, what's the size of these episodes? And do they support pause and play?
finally downloaded wolf among us from play store,airtel to the rescue.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 8:55am On Jun 14, 2016
guydangerous:
what stage are you in.
where C.J get girlfriend na him I dey
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:20am On Jun 14, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

how did u unlock ur episodes?? are they downloading?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Engineer2447: 9:32am On Jun 14, 2016
guydangerous:
missions like 'back to school' (learning how to drive a car and bike),learning how to drive a boat or learning how to fly an airplane can't be skipped,who asked you to go learn how to fly a plan...was it toreno the govt agent??

Yeap,! All That guy's missions are weird and difficult, he's also nagging me with phone calls everywhere i go, insisting I'll have to go back and learn how to fly, i tried all possible means i could, but it seems impossible to me, */very sad/*
And no way i could proceed any further without passing that mission, ..... !
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:40am On Jun 14, 2016
guydangerous:
finally downloaded wolf among us from play store,airtel to the rescue.

One man's poison is another mans bread.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Engineer2447: 9:40am On Jun 14, 2016
guydangerous:
I think am done with gta sa.

How do you manage to pass that silly plane driving round the clip? Pls help me, I got stuck there, for more than a month now, I tried all possible means but to no avail,,,,,,,
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:41am On Jun 14, 2016
Baddestguyp:
how did u unlock ur episodes?? are they downloading?

You know what Lucky Patcher does is create a mod apk abolishing the in app purchases? That's what I did, download a mod apk.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:46am On Jun 14, 2016
You guys haven't answered the question, "what's the size of these episodes? And do they support pause and play?"
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:51am On Jun 14, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

You know what Lucky Patcher does is create a mod apk abolishing the in app purchases? That's what I did, download a mod apk.
I did same, it unlocked but episodes won't download
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:50am On Jun 14, 2016
kingDELE:
where C.J get girlfriend na him I dey
OK,you are progressing.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:56am On Jun 14, 2016
Engineer2447:

Yeap,! All That guy's missions are weird and difficult, he's also nagging me with phone calls everywhere i go, insisting I'll have to go back and learn how to fly, i tried all possible means i could, but it seems impossible to me, */very sad/*
And no way i could proceed any further without passing that mission, ..... !
just follow the instructions carefully and if possible download/watch YouTube video on how to pass all rounds in "learning how to fly" that was what I did.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:59am On Jun 14, 2016
Engineer2447:

How do you manage to pass that silly plane driving round the clip? Pls help me, I got stuck there, for more than a month now, I tried all possible means but to no avail,,,,,,,
you mean "circle and land".

Picture of it can go a long way.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
I can't believe there's a game like MC3 for Android. That game is tha bomb, this is what I call immersive gameplay.
my favorite part of the game was in mission 4 when walker and downs where trapped on a bridge by KPR soldiers but they escaped by jumping on a moving truck,that part was sooo cool.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
Baddestguyp:
I did same, it unlocked but episodes won't download
It is already force stopping now have to clear data
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
why are people talking up FIFA 17 when it hasn't been announced for smartphones yet

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.