Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2788854 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by damoch(m): 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
is there anyone in minna niger state that can share me interesting HD games. thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bishopf:
I can't post the plain wallpaper because I got them through their apk,each time I mention or post a link of the website where I got it from the next thing that follows is two days ban...(am guydangerous)

mobile 9 is the name of the site where I got the game wallpapers from but you must have a launcher like Nova launcher,Clauncher,go launcher or apex launcher etc.

Use xplore, open the apk and extract the .png
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Bishopf(m): 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
chika11sydney:
hello pls I need some action games to play
have played call of duty strike team,Nova 2 to 3,modern combat 3.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Bishopf(m): 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
Collinz2:
the game is tricky as in form of puzzle, sometimes the way to find ur way is to study the way u came into that place, try using ur blade on walls and stutus to see if they are breakable. If not reload the previous save game and study it.
yes very true,I realized I had to move two status in Helios temple forward to the access to the lever handle at their back.

Pictures below.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dauntless15(m): 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
Dopenigga:
GTA:SA brothers and the walking dead
please boss just tell me the phone u r using and where u got yo gta sa from wanna download tonight
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Bishopf(m): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
Joered63:
Pls guys where can I download these ppsspp games from?
emuparadise or freerom or coolrom.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Bishopf(m): 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
Baddestguyp:
pls I need those exact wallpapers u posted
if you get to the site look for 'devil may cry' 'gta v' and 'manga theme HD'
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Bishopf(m): 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
Joered63:
Pls who uses this airtel trybe midnight unlimited browsing plan , my own refuses to work with the normal airtel APN, except I input wap.ng.airtel.com. But the speed I get is no where near what I'm seeing on this thread. Anyway to improve?
perhaps airtel is not that fast in your area but if I may ask,by what time did you subscribe.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Bishopf(m): 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
Dopenigga:
downloaded three games in one night. Airtel rocks
welcome onboard by what time did you subscribe.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Bishopf(m): 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

The question was very irrelevant, Peace Walker is the name.

Guydangerous, it might be true, what's the Access Point for your Airtel network, it might be the reason behind the speed.
I didn't even know how my airtel access point look like,I just insert load and browse.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Bishopf(m): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
dynamo007:
Pheeeeeew back from ban. All dz mods jst dey ban me anyhw. angry
lolz,I don't know if am their favorite customer as my guydangerous account is serving two days ban in their net.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Bishopf(m): 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
thelonecitizen and collinz2 am stuck again.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Bishopf(m): 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
God of war ghost of Sparta.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bishopf:
bro.....have yu played ghost of Sparta?....dis one is chains of Olympus right?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Bishopf(m): 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
nuelski10:
bro.....have yu played ghost of Sparta?....dis one is chains of Olympus right?
yes this is chains of Olympus,ghost of sparta screen shots is above.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bishopf:
God of war ghost of Sparta.
just when I asked grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bishopf:
yes this is chains of Olympus,ghost of sparta screen shots is above.
what device do yu use and how do yu play without lags
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bishopf:
try moving around and taking more screenshots let me get a look at the place.

i love ghost of sparta more.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Bishopf(m): 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
nuelski10:
what device do yu use and how do yu play without lags
as for the lags i the think the settings is responsible for that.

My settings below,sometimes I change the mode to buffered rendering sometimes I turn it off.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Bishopf(m): 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
Collinz2:
try moving around and taking more screenshots let me get a look at the place.

i love ghost of sparta more.
here.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by temiyato(m): 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hakeem 12,pls, which site can do I download pes2015 from.I have not played any ppspp games though but I would love to try it out. I love pes. We can chat on whatsapp if you dont mind .plssss
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bishopf:
here.
From the pix i think u have to direct those light to hit something. Arent there any status to drag there?

chains of olympus
or
ghost of sparta

i cant remember this place.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Bishopf(m): 3:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
Collinz2:
From the pix i think u have to direct those light to hit something. Arent there any status to drag there?

chains of olympus
or
ghost of sparta

i cant remember this place.
you mean here,I've played here before I just re-loaded the saved data to start from the beginning of that stage.

Is chains of Olympus.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bishopf:
lolz,I don't know if am their favorite customer as my guydangerous account is serving two days ban in their net.
lol grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bishopf:
i can't post the plain wallpaper because I got them through their apk,each time I mention or post a link of the website where I got it from the next thing that follows is two days ban...(am guydangerous)
lol... Same thing that happened here too.... I downloaded a wallpaper from that site oh I posted the screenshot here with a "make sense" quote na so dem just ban me lyk that grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bishopf:
you mean here,I've played here before I just re-loaded the saved data to start from the beginning of that stage.
am starting to remember. Here u have to arrange thoes status in a way that when u use the light to hit one it will be deflected and that middle that looks like grave will open. i dont think there is any road here u have to arrange the stutus to open a gate somewhere.

i need to play this game again. Abeg how to subscribe airtel night plan.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bishopf when u get to the ending of the game, u will get frustrated at first, cause the woman with wings there refuses to die except u do one thing. When u get there i will tell u. I beat here up to 7times she keep getting her life back.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
dynamo007:
lol i dnt think it matas . Airtel is good in his area dts why he is gting such speed

I guess.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
isaiah9:
nova 3 isn't a wack game, maybe lot of gamers don't like sci-fi games. It has a good storyline, one of the best graphics wise.

Argh, f*ck the Pentagon.

Yeah, figuratively.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
Collinz2:
Bishopf when u get to the ending of the game, u will get frustrated at first, cause the woman with wings there refuses to die except u do one thing. When u get there i will tell u. I beat here up to 7times she keep getting her life back.
seriously I wonder how you guys enjoy ppsspp games without game pad. The controls would be damn stressful...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bishopf:

You aren't stuck at all, there are three stairways formed by fire there. Access the three, and you will notice there's a door at the end of one. You are to return to where you came from, that's the clue.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
isaiah9:
nova 3 isn't a wack game, maybe lot of gamers don't like sci-fi games. It has a good storyline, one of the best graphics wise.
if Gameloft release nova 4 I would instant buy it(if am not broke lipsrsealed).but with Gameloft current business model I would prefer they keep making clash of clans clones and not totally ruin my beautiful mobile gaming memories that all started with them

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.