Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2788770 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
kingDELE:
thanks niggahs

You're welcome, but I don't like that title or reference homey, avoid it on a later occasion.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
dynamo007:
guy what's d name of this exact Naruto there r different types on emuparadise....

I think it should be Shippiden Ultimate Ninja Impact, but I know Ultimate Ninja series are the best.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
guydangerous:
Olympus experts how do I kill her now that she has fallen because those green and black waves around her seems like shield,none of my attacks penetrate through.

After she has fallen go on top that bright light and use tour shield to divert the light, and the game is over.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

After she has fallen go on top that bright light and use tour shield to divert the light, and the game is over.
lolz it was that simple!!!!

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 3:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

I think it should be Shippiden Ultimate Ninja Impact, but I know Ultimate Ninja series are the best.
k amma try it out afta i fix sum space.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Robinokhalifa(m): 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
Deeni131:

I have the same problem with u. and too much opinion confused me. some are saying that infinix does lag on heavy games n the phone doesn't last at all. some are saying gionee phones are better while others are saying gionee phone are not good in graphic and gets hot easily while gaming. Wood it's so difficult, I dnt even know what to do.
i'm planning to get a samsung s5....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
guydangerous:
Now enjoy the sequel, get ready for a longer adventure.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
guydangerous:
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

which is.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

You're welcome, but I don't like that title or reference homey, avoid it on a later occasion.
alryt BRO grin cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
oboy see junks upon junks wy full my phone storage,no wonder google play store dy give me the low storage warning.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Erenjp: 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
enoch273:

I always thought you were matured, but now I know better.
don't u get it. Their agents are all over this site. Just cos u wanna draw traffic to ur blog doesn't mean u have to make sure they block these tweaks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Erenjp: 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
dynamo007:
really wetin b your username?
precious . That guy don make them ban me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
If u have infinix phone on lollipop then forget about mc4 except infinix hot 2 android one.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

You see the speed? Appalling.
thats why i love mtn 500kbps to 700kbps i could have download up to 3gig if it was mtn. Imagine i wasted an hour to complete an half downloaded file.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ojialo(m): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
Has anyone successfully unlock fifa14 recently? I tried using luckypatcher it patched it but refused to unluck
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
ojialo:
I have that version from revdl it won't work
go to apkmania to get it, if it did not work then 4get it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
guydangerous:
which is.

IQ bro, everyone knows it's Ghost Of Sparta.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
Collinz2:
thats why i love mtn 500kbps to 700kbps i could have download up to 3gig if it was mtn. Imagine i wasted an hour to complete an half downloaded file.

If MTN were yo give an unlimited plan also, I bet they will throttle the speed of most Citizens and leave the guydangerouses to testify of the goodwill.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
Just can't get enough.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
Even enough ain't satisfying.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lastburn(m): 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
Downloaded brothers tale of two sons and its not in English.. Can someone help me out Could it b from the apk or obb files.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
lastburn:
Downloaded brothers tale of two sons and its not in English.. Can someone help me out Could it b from the apk or obb files.

It's normal.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

If MTN were yo give an unlimited plan also, I bet they will throttle the speed of most Citizens and leave the guydangerouses to testify of the goodwill.
no no no mtn don temper with speed.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dauntless15(m): 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
Even enough ain't satisfying.
am fed up looking at pictures abeg tell me the name lemme download and I'll appreciate the ppsspp settings too, i use hot2 1gig ram version
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lastburn(m): 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=TheLoneCitizen post=46954000]

It's normal.[so its not in English?]
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Norman4real(m): 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
Psalmwise:
chai i don look for dat nova/nfs for playstore nah rubbish i dey c for dere...tried playing san andreas gta on ppsspp.......bros which wan b MC4
MC4 is modern Combat. Probably the best shooter game out there with console quality graphics.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
Erenjp:
lol so na you be that precious for freebie
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
Erenjp:
ah ah ah grin iamlhorng is myn.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
Guys so dias no way to make d brother tale of 2 son to b english audio
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

you think,it all boils down to location bro which I think if glo or etisalat introduce much plan am pretty sure you are gonna download up to 12gb in one single night.

Airtel is slow during the day time in my area but from 1:30am midnight come see speed.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
Collinz2:
no no no mtn don temper with speed.

That's what you believe, or worse, what you were told.

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.