Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,482 members, 7,854,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2804614 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by wackpoet(m): 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Where did you download this from?
from androidgameszonebd
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by wackpoet(m): 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

from androidgameszonebd
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by wackpoet(m): 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

from androidgameszonebd
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lycann(m): 12:15am On Jul 11, 2016
Dopenigga:
9mm
were you able to play this 9mm and backstab on hot 2?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by VICTOR4LYF(m): 3:14am On Jul 11, 2016
Never Alone: Ki Edition
The game when installed on ur device is less than 400mb. It's a paid game but can be gotten 4 free on play.mob.org
Screenshots

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by VICTOR4LYF(m): 3:15am On Jul 11, 2016
More

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by damoch(m): 7:47am On Jul 11, 2016
guydangerous:
Call of duty strike team
please share me the link of site where U downloaded the game..thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:58am On Jul 11, 2016
damoch:
play.mob.org
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:56am On Jul 11, 2016
damoch:
I downloaded it from revdl version 1.0.4 but if it doesn't work try androidmob as my boss suggested.
Collinz2:
play.mob.org
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:17am On Jul 11, 2016
wackpoet:
from androidgameszonebd

Thanks, dude.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 10:19am On Jul 11, 2016
guydangerous:
Call of duty strike team
where did you download it from , want to play it again. Hope it loads quickly coz some versions of the game take time to load
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by damoch(m): 10:47am On Jul 11, 2016
Collinz2:
play.mob.org
thanks alot
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hakeem12(m): 11:25am On Jul 11, 2016
lycann:
were you able to play this 9mm and backstab on hot 2?
I've played both of it on my hot 2, a friend sent it to me though
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 11, 2016
can someone put me through, my Asphalt 8 always force close @ dis point.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 11, 2016
I'm using Gionee Splus with 2GB ram & 16GB rom
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lycann(m): 11:50am On Jul 11, 2016
Hakeem12:
I've played both of it on my hot 2, a friend sent it to me though
thanks. Will get it on andropalace
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
isaiah9:
where did you download it from , want to play it again. Hope it loads quickly coz some versions of the game take time to load
this one does the same the same,it takes time to load too..got it from revdl version 104
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
To the Pentagon.
1. Reiterated, where can I get Football Manager Mobile 16?
2. I heard 9mm is better than San Andreas, how true is this?
The Pentagon= Guydangerous, Baddestguyp, Dynamo007, Collinz2 and Davthom.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
To the Pentagon.
not a fan of Football Manager Mobile so i dont know where a getting a working version for u. And as for 9mm i cant believe i havent play it so i dont know which is better.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
To the Pentagon.
I have not player 9mm either,but I know it is a very dirrerntgame from San Andreas.its not an open world game and is quite similar to max Payne instead
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
To the Pentagon.
I have not played 9mm either,but I know it is a very different game to San Andreas.its not an open world game and is quite similar to max Payne instead
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Airyprince(m): 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
To the Pentagon.
football manager 2016 is out buh d players name re all fake u will hv 2 wait 4 dem 2 get d lincense 4 real playerz name
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Airyprince(m): 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
wizzywisdom:
i think u download d wrng version buh note gionee does nt load all gameloft app dnt knw buh try redownloadin it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
wizzywisdom:
I thought s plus has 3gb ram,I wanted to buy that phone but went for x600 instead.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
To the Pentagon.
not a fan of football games talk more of manager,gta sa is far better than 9mm from store line to wide open world to explore..9mm is a pro on it's own as gta sa is too.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
To the Pentagon.

Dunno about football manager oh.... But for 9mm the game as damn good but not open world to be compared as gta San andreas.... 9mm is just an advance version of max payne but it got a good storyline and damn good graphics mission too is cool.. You better try it out...... Downloaded mine from Androidgamezonebd dunno if it'd work on lollipop tho kuz i played It on jellybean last yr....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hakeem12(m): 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
To the Pentagon.
as for 1, dunno that. But 2, I have played 9mm and it is no where near San Andreas. San Andreas better by far
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
Airyprince:
i think u download d wrng version buh note gionee does nt load all gameloft app dnt knw buh try redownloadin it
I try d one on play store, it didn't installed. I mean after download complete I get an error msg. (-505 pls redownload)
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
guydangerous:
I thought s plus has 3gb ram,I wanted to that phone but went for x600 instead.
Its 2GB ram! What's d specification of ur x600
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
wizzywisdom:

Its 2GB ram! What's d specification of ur x600
2gb ram too.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dopenigga(m): 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

from androidgameszonebd
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
oludoyin99:
j
Dude I already downloaded apk and unzipped d data from the site.pls help me with d data file name and location coz d apk just keeps displaying can't download resources
Put the real gta sa obb file in your obb folder and put the one you download into the data folder and lunch the game. It will work perfect

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.