Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,350 members, 7,868,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2810612 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2016
guydangerous:
new game released but internet connection is required.

What's it about?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2016
guydangerous:
wild blood is far better than dungeon hunter 5 facts!!! wildblood was centered on the famous seasonal tv series called MERLIN with Sir Lancelot being the main protagonist in the game with the host of other characters such as Morgana,King Arthur,Merlin,Guinevere and Sir Gwaine (only names I've come across so far cos I just started the game).

There are no side quests in the game only the store mode where Lancelot is fighting morgana evil dark forces to free the land which king Arthur gave her to rule when he discovered Lancelot and Guinevere (Gwen) had something going on at his back,in the game when your health bar diminishes while in a battle you can pause the game to buy and replenish your health as well as upgrade your weapons too,there's room for multi player lovers where you engage in one on one or group battles.
suprised of how people find this game as something new and special. I played it back in mid 2013 on my tecno m3. And it ran smoothly. Didn't finish it though, was stuck on one level wherein i had to fight with the archangel. Level 4 or so. The story revolves around the popular series, merlin, truly.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Flawlessangel(m): 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
Joeyjones:
Yeah the griffin is very good. I already have a plasma griffin. I want to add another griffin with orkans and pinatas. When I first encountered a rhino using that weapon my 120k life left in seconds.

yeah orkan pinata combo remains the most dangerous set up in the game. Its called a death button. Because it can kill most bots with one blast if the weapons are leveled up properly.

Orkans are like having two pinatas in one. Only it reloads way faster than pinata.

So having 2 orkans and 2 pinatas is like getting blasted with 6 pinatas at a time. That's why its so devastating.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Flawlessangel(m): 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
Joeyjones:
My highest robot level is my Griffin which is level 9, which means I am in automatic gold tier. I started seeing Lancelot's recently but I have been seeing rhinos since my bot was in level6. If you use all level 2 cossacks with molot for gold farming and you play 5 games you must encounter a gepard with at least 2 magnums in one of the 5matches. And if you equip the cossack with tarans then you will see it 3 out of the 5 battles. Sometimes I even encounter 2 members of a clan mostly level 30. There was a time I bought a Patton and equiped it with 4 piƱatas and the other bots where level 2 cossacks. I was surprised when I saw a leo with thunder and molot , a fujin with molots and a stalker with with molot and the map was a yakoza(that purple background map), I just quit the match once . I know people are complaining of the match making. With geomags the game is harder for the beginners.

lol dont be scared of them, most of those heavy bots you see are underpowered, they are mostly level 1. I use my desteir magnum to destroy heavy bots all the time.

My shutze can kill a fujin. My gepard run circles around any bot at bronze tier whether heavy medium or light.

Just equip all your light bots with tarans and magnums and go for the kill. Dont hold back. But make sure u attack from far so as not to get hit by ecc thunders.

A light bot with plasma can easily kill a heavy bot with molots
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Senorprinz(m): 9:49am On Oct 08, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

You quitting mid-match after conceding two goals against a bottom league team is cheating, believe it or not.

It didn't all start today, let me tell you a story, my man.

Was just an amateur aiming to be the next Pochentinno, a nerd obsessed with managing and then...

Pic 1: They wanted something between the sticks, .

Pic 2 : Even if 'twas a oldie retiring in 3 years,seemed a good bargain.

Pic 3: And we did strike a deal, but conceded 2 goals with merely two shorts on target contrary to our 12. Against the run of play you say?

Pic 4: But even the pitch missed the veteran captain and started inflicting my players' with plagues, we started losing valuable points, this was the beginning of the end.
which game is this and how can i download it. thanks!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 08, 2016
Senorprinz:
Champ man 17 u can download it on Google play store.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Senorprinz(m): 10:24am On Oct 08, 2016
dumo1:

Champ man 17 u can download it on Google play store.
thanks! hope it's not up to 1gb sha, cos i already have fmh15 thats of similar size.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 11:00am On Oct 08, 2016
Senorprinz:
thanks! hope it's not up to 1gb sha, cos i already have fmh15 thats of similar size.

Nah, <100
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Senorprinz(m): 11:22am On Oct 08, 2016
barackodam:

Nah, <100
ok, thanks!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 08, 2016
Senorprinz:
No its not up to.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joeyjones(m): 11:55am On Oct 08, 2016
Flawlessangel:

yeah orkan pinata combo remains the most dangerous set up in the game. Its called a death button. Because it can kill most bots with one blast if the weapons are leveled up properly.

Orkans are like having two pinatas in one. Only it reloads way faster than pinata.

So having 2 orkans and 2 pinatas is like getting blasted with 6 pinatas at a time. That's why its so devastating.
Another reason I like it is that I can easily kill shielded bots. Already have one saving for the second one.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joeyjones(m): 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
Flawlessangel:

lol dont be scared of them, most of those heavy bots you see are underpowered, they are mostly level 1. I use my desteir magnum to destroy heavy bots all the time.

My shutze can kill a fujin. My gepard run circles around any bot at bronze tier whether heavy medium or light.

Just equip all your light bots with tarans and magnums and go for the kill. Dont hold back. But make sure u attack from far so as not to get hit by ecc thunders.

A light bot with plasma can easily kill a heavy bot with molots
I just bought my third magnum so I'll equip it in my geopard, then the tarans for my cossacks.

I don't know if it is happening only to me but I can't play the game any more since last night. Once I open the game and my clan loads the game will force close.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Flawlessangel(m): 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
Joeyjones:
I just bought my third magnum so I'll equip it in my geopard, then the tarans for my cossacks.

I don't know if it is happening only to me but I can't play the game any more since last night. Once I open the game and my clan loads the game will force close.

i played it last night o, its only u
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Flawlessangel(m): 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
Joeyjones:
Another reason I like it is that I can easily kill shielded bots. Already have one saving for the second one.

correct.

Though i usually equip my cossiac with orkan instead of taran and then go after heavy/medium bots and do a hit and run tactics
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joeyjones(m): 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
Flawlessangel:

i played it last night o, its only u
I found a way to avoid it from crashing. Once I open the game i just press battle before the clan loads.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by druxy(m): 12:17am On Oct 09, 2016
hi guys..please i need help in hacking frontline commando d day...or link to the modded one...lucky patcher aint doing the job
thelonecitizen,guydangerous and others plz embarassed
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 09, 2016
plz i nid 3rd birthday pa-3rdu.rar file only to extract d remaining file
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 8:10am On Oct 09, 2016
druxy:
hi guys..please i need help in hacking frontline commando d day...or link to the modded one...lucky patcher aint doing the job
thelonecitizen,guydangerous and others plz embarassed

Download from revdl or playmob
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
guydangerous:
mine is working but I used a different apk version 1.1.1 with the data files not the obb files.

Mine still closes itself after launch with the data files only
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enyanwoke(m): 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
Please am a novice in games but I love FIFA games pleas how can I download FIFA 14 I tried they said I need a Wi-Fi
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
dynamo007:

Mine still closes itself after launch with the data files only
what's the total file size after extracting the data files
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
guydangerous:
what's the total file size after extracting the data files
1.6gb together with the app 1.8gb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
dynamo007:
1.6gb together with the app 1.8gb
mine is 1.58gb with apk size 22.07mb total of 1.85gb.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
guydangerous:
mine is 1.58gb with apk size 22.07mb total of 1.85gb.
Yes it's just lyk dt
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joeyjones(m): 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
Flawlessangel:

correct.

Though i usually equip my cossiac with orkan instead of taran and then go after heavy/medium bots and do a hit and run tactics
Which is the best bot for capturing beacon and can be bought with workshop point.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
dynamo007:

Yes it's just lyk dt
did you put on your data when you first launched it and did you clear enough ram space before launching it too.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
guydangerous:
did you put on your data when you first launched it and did you clear enough ram space before launching it too.
At first my data wasn't on it forced closed I switched it on still for same thing cleared up ram too
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Flawlessangel(m): 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
Joeyjones:
Which is the best bot for capturing beacon and can be bought with workshop point.

stalker, speed and stealth. But low fire power. Or you can get a carnage , fast, shield( good against missiles but useless against plasma) good firepower (depending on weapon)

i would say stalker is best for beacon caping alone. But carnage can do beacon capping and good damage at close range with 2 ecc thunder. Or you can buy two tridents for your carnage and attack shielded bots.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
All thanks to the guy dt posted the wild blood link.. It worked!!

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by chiegwu(m): 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
guydangerous:
the game hard oh and is a strategy game...if are still interested go to page 383 you will see the apk+data download links.
bros pls I've downloaded that xcom....the apk and the other file the large one ....where will I extract it to thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:06am On Oct 10, 2016
Heemzy:

Na ppsspp abi

Definitely.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:07am On Oct 10, 2016
Senorprinz:

Champ Man 17, playstore.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.