Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,734 members, 7,837,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2797611 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 5:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
henryspace:
i just downloaded it...
did it work??...if yes drop link... Cos the one I downloaded frm mob.org is not working!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
haibe:
do u have any link to complete walking dead season two?

http://www.andropalace.net/2014/07/the-walking-dead-season-two-full-apkdata-chapters-unlocked.html

All episodes unlocked and available waiting to be downloaded in-app.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by drajjay: 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
koice:

Excellent. I'm currently in Episode 3. This game is drugs I tell you. It's like a movie and you're the script writer or something... Every decision you make predetermines the direction the story will go.
I tried downloading the second episode but it shows 0% then it brings up prompt telling to make sure I have a working internet is this normal or just a problem. I use mtn bis
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
koice:

http://www.andropalace.net/2014/07/the-walking-dead-season-two-full-apkdata-chapters-unlocked.html

All episodes unlocked and available waiting to be downloaded in-app.
okay..i need something that has all the episodes already without the need to Install in app.. unlocking is not a problem.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 7:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
drajjay:
I tried downloading the second episode but it shows 0% then it brings up prompt telling to make sure I have a working internet is this normal or just a problem. I use mtn bis
just keep trying. If it gives that error, try again immediately. If it doesn't work, restart the game and try again. I faced a similar issue too
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 7:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
drajjay:

Mtn bia doesn't work on apps that requires internet.. It only works with ur download manager, browser and playstore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by drajjay: 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
haibe:
just keep trying. If it gives that error, try again immediately. If it doesn't work, restart the game and try again. I faced a similar issue too
which subscription are you on ? Btw like hw many Mb is one episode.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
drajjay:
which subscription are you on ? Btw like hw many Mb is one episode.
like 300mb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
haibe:
okay..i need something that has all the episodes already without the need to Install in app.. unlocking is not a problem.

What you're looking for doesn't exist. I already looked to no avail. Downloading in-app is nothing so-far-as all the episodes were already purchased (unlocked).
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
drajjay:

It's not normal oo. Check your internet connection and try again. Best to do it on Wireless connection (wifi).
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by henryspace(m): 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
haibe:
Done cheesy
how come you are downloading all the episodes without buying them online but mine is asking me for money
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by drajjay: 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
koice:

It's not normal oo. Check your internet connection and try again. Best to do it on Wireless connection (wifi).
even with mtn bis abi
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:20am On Feb 04, 2015
Promotion ✔

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:24am On Feb 04, 2015
drajjay:
even with mtn bis abi

Well, I don't know about that. I use Etisalat.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:26am On Feb 04, 2015
henryspace:
how come you are downloading all the episodes without buying them online but mine is asking me for money

Download a modded apk and yours would become unlocked as well.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by blackiridis(m): 9:26am On Feb 04, 2015
drajjay:
is ur phone rooted? if yes download proxy droid connect it plus ur simple server dat way u can use any app
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 9:39am On Feb 04, 2015
blackiridis:

is ur phone rooted? if yes download proxy droid connect it plus ur simple server dat way u can use any app
u mean with that I can nw use my BIS for in app downloads??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 04, 2015
Joshkid:

Yea but download autoproxy instead cox it does not disconnect unlike proxydroid.......insert diz wen done....host:127.0.0.1 port:8080
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 10:00am On Feb 04, 2015
koice:

What you're looking for doesn't exist. I already looked to no avail. Downloading in-app is nothing so-far-as all the episodes were already purchased (unlocked).
i like to backup my games..its impossible if you are downloading in app
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 10:01am On Feb 04, 2015
ty265:

Yea but download autoproxy instead cox it does not disconnect unlike proxydroid.......insert diz wen done....host:127.0.0.1 port:8080
I have autoproxy already... Hav bin using it for BIS sub. On my android phone!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 04, 2015
haibe:
i like to backup my games..its impossible if you are downloading in app

You can still backup the obb cache and apk with an apk app called Titanium Backup Pro. Only for rooted devices though.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by drajjay: 10:53am On Feb 04, 2015
blackiridis:

chai I neva root am o. But I changed my imei without rooting d fon. Is it possible it will still work without rooting.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by blackiridis(m): 11:21am On Feb 04, 2015
drajjay:
chai I neva root am o. But I changed my imei without rooting d fon. Is it possible it will still work without rooting.

u must root before using proxydroid
Joshkid:
yes
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
koice:

You can still backup the obb cache and apk with an apk app called Titanium Backup Pro. Only for rooted devices though.
sure but u can't re use the other episodes data saved in data/ data folder even if u back it up. That's why I wanted a complete obb without the need for downloading in app
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
haibe:
sure but u can't re use the other episodes data saved in data/ data folder even if u back it up. That's why I wanted a complete obb without the need for downloading in app

Titanium Pro has it's own folder in the root directory. Now, when you backup your files with the app, it automatically saves the data in a compressed format (zip)and stores it in it's folder. You know what that means, right? Your WD 2 and all the in-app downloads are completely backed up.

Even if you uninstall the original apk and data, once Titanium pro is still installed on your rooted device, you can still retrieve all your data (all in-app downloaded episodes and all) and apk and resume your game as if nothing ever happened. That's the beauty of Titanium Backup pro.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
koice:

Titanium Pro has it's own folder in the root directory. Now, when you backup your files with the app, it automatically saves the data in a compressed format (zip)and stores it in it's folder. You know what that means, right? Your WD 2 and all the in-app downloads are completely backed up.

Even if you uninstall the original apk and data, once Titanium pro is still installed on your rooted device, you can still retrieve all your data (all in-app downloaded episodes and all) and apk and resume your game as if nothing ever happened. That's the beauty of Titanium Backup pro.
u didn't get me, I wasn't talking about titanium backup (I know all of that), I was talking about the game itself and where it stores it's data for the other episodes and how it can't be used again even after saving it to computer
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pelboy: 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hello!!!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
pelboy:
Hello!!!
hi
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by johnstar(m): 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
any link wr 2 download gta san andreas plsss
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Thuna(m): 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
Lloyd
johnstar:
any link wr 2 download gta san andreas plsss
oga go to andropalace.net
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
pls I need good open world sword type games. pls I need suggestions cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pelboy: 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
Baddestguyp:
pls I need good open world sword type games. pls I need suggestions cool
those types of games will be rough naw cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.