Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,906 members, 7,863,112 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2808007 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 4:25am On Nov 11, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Truly, it's been a while. Yes this is the plan, I heard you can only access 3rd party sites through a Google clone called roogit.com.

Please I need every info you have, sorry for bugging.
No google clone or anything as long as you are on opera you can visit any sites and download little files.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:16am On Nov 11, 2016
guydangerous:
turn out.
did u spend cash on armor?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:22am On Nov 11, 2016
can't wait to collect mc5 from my guy. been long I played it last. even mc4 before tonight. Turns out I'm still hot grin grin

I hope the devs of mc versus make the run button compulsory and take away the silly armors too.

*modified* and silly weapon blueprint iish
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:47am On Nov 11, 2016
Naijjablog:

This guy no still grap oo my own de tell say connecting to wifi may consume mb so i should use wifi to play multiplayer

Go and update the app on play store
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sirchris4u(m): 5:59am On Nov 11, 2016
Please is the walking dead interesting and can it be played on Gionee p5w
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 6:24am On Nov 11, 2016
Baddestguyp:
can't wait to collect mc5 from my guy. been long I played it last. even mc4 before tonight. Turns out I'm still hot grin grin

I hope the devs of mc versus make the run button compulsory and take away the silly armors too.

*modified* and silly weapon blueprint iish
abeg help me biko.. Where can i download mc4? The ones wey I download no dey work. They are always corrupt angry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:56am On Nov 11, 2016
augster:
abeg help me biko.. Where can i download mc4? The ones wey I download no dey work. They are always corrupt angry
andropalace.net v1.1.7c but still confirm the right version to download from others.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:31am On Nov 11, 2016
Baddestguyp:
did u spend cash on armor?
no
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:32am On Nov 11, 2016
one man army.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 8:44am On Nov 11, 2016
Collinz2:
andropalace.net v1.1.7c but still confirm the right version to download from others.
I couldn't find 1.1.7c on andropalace.
Only 1.2.0f
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Jayson504(m): 8:55am On Nov 11, 2016
guydangerous:
one man army.
I wonder how u guys...always manage to use that heavy class... support is D best now 4 me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:58am On Nov 11, 2016
Jayson504:
I wonder how u guys...always manage to use that heavy class... support is D best now 4 me

I'm more of Assault and Bounty hunter....... Heavy is good for close range strategy.... The guns dey do better damage lol..... Na head shot I dey gather if I use heavy, e dey sweet ehn!.... and the sound of the gun loud gan!.... Anytime I dey battlefield I hear that gunshot, omo na nearest cover I dey find o lol grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Jayson504(m): 11:34am On Nov 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I'm more of Assault and Bounty hunter....... Heavy is good for close range strategy.... The guns dey do better damage lol..... Na head shot I dey gather if I use heavy, e dey sweet ehn!.... and the sound of the gun loud gan!.... Anytime I dey battlefield I hear that gunshot, omo na nearest cover I dey find o lol grin
Lol... especially in free for all matches wen I hear d sound of dat gun I go just run go hide...because na just one or two shots dem dey use finish person...

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:35am On Nov 11, 2016
Jayson504:
Lol... especially in free for all matches wen I hear d sound of dat gun I go just run go hide...because na just one or two shots dem dey use finish person...

I dey tell you!! grin..... Especially if them target your head lol
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Jayson504(m): 11:54am On Nov 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I dey tell you!! grin..... Especially if them target your head lol
I sent a squad request..to ur squad but haven't accepted...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
Jayson504:
I sent a squad request..to ur squad but haven't accepted...

Nani66 will accept it when he comes online
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Jayson504(m): 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Okay.....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

meanwhile that nani guy and mc5 be like

5 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
I need this magnetic bullet gun sharp sharp,any where the enemy bend go the bullet must follow am.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
Collinz2:
No google clone or anything as long as you are on opera you can visit any sites and download little files.

Thanks for staying, i've subscribed.

To all, this nova characters seem too big and they just swallow the screen, fierce beginning. And their is bound to be a lot of stalemate and dead end for me, Guydangerous, tell me about Wild Blood.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
4uking sniper angry angry

and mc5 pros abeg person health fit reach 130

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
Jayson504:
this is my best class with that DSL short gun...my problem is that I don't know how to dance around when am in fierce one on one battle grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I use that class for both long range and short range encounter with the enemy...just observe their dance move steps grin grin and the rest will be history.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
Jayson504:
no doubt about the sound that's why I always get close to the enemy from behind before shooting grin grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
augster:
meanwhile that nani guy and mc5 be like
5&6
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Thanks for staying, i've subscribed.

To all, this nova characters seem too big and they just swallow the screen, fierce beginning. And their is bound to be a lot of stalemate and dead end for me, Guydangerous, tell me about Wild Blood.
OK I dn delete am.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
guydangerous:
I use that class for both long range and short range encounter with the enemy...just observe their dance move steps grin grin and the rest will be history.

lol...you don Unlock SMASS?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

lol...you don Unlock SMASS?
yes but I no too like that one due to it's rate of fire.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
guydangerous:
OK I dn delete am.

Hilarious. I meant, the instructions on how to download. You were telling some dude to download data and leave the obb. Do not get, my man.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Hilarious. I meant, the instructions on how to download. You were telling some dude to download data and leave the obb. Do not get, my man.
yes that,can you still remember the site we downloaded it from.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
guydangerous:
yes but I no too like that one due to it's rate of fire.

but e dey do better damage
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
guydangerous:
yes that,can you still remember the site we downloaded it from.

Reddit?

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.