Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,184 members, 7,860,252 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2806478 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:12am On Dec 05, 2016
So I spawned a team vehicle,

Should have spawned the chopper instead

And this Medic class I unlocked is useless, I hate this gun, semi-auto, low fire-rate but high damage

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:14am On Dec 05, 2016
Go this from a drop on the battlefield cool

Omg !!! Good gun shocked shocked

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:17am On Dec 05, 2016
Watched a blitz brigade vid on YouTube. Omo see gun called Bad Juju, mad weapon

Screenshot of video

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 05, 2016
for those playing jade empire turn off frame buffer wateva in video setiing and turn camera delay to zero for better and cleaner fps/hraphics in jade empire

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:43am On Dec 05, 2016
Baddestguyp:
it requires wifi, i don't know if the update can play with mobile data tho

I use wifi, or should I say hotspot, that's the only reason I'm keeping tecno p9 grin grin
so have you updated it?? anything new??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:33am On Dec 05, 2016
not bad.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:48am On Dec 05, 2016
guydangerous:
so have you updated it?? anything new??
there's a new class of female soldiers, and some stuff sha. I'm still low level so I haven't unlocked much
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
davthom:
for those playing jade empire turn off frame buffer wateva in video setiing and turn camera delay to zero for better and cleaner fps/hraphics in jade empire

Why it looks like Aralon, for a game of this size, I was expecting XCOM graphics.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
Dope!!! Too many pay to win features tho.

There was one guy using stealth, gave me so much trouble

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
Crazy weapon
On the chopper
wink wink

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Why it looks like Aralon, for a game of this size, I was expecting XCOM graphics.
its graphics are quite good,far above aralon d pic I posted doesn't do it justice
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
Things I hate in this game...

Shield - almost killed some peeps and they put up a shield
Stealth - those silly ninjas that are invisible till they start shooting u
Enemies jumping all around - hard to aim
Poison - drains health

Tank Is really powerful, tho u just have to avoid one

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
davthom:
its graphics are quite good,far above aralon d pic I posted doesn't do it justice

I'll take your word, brother.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
Baddestguyp:
Things I hate in this game...

Shield - almost killed some peeps and they put up a shield
Stealth - those silly ninjas that are invisible till they start shooting u
Enemies jumping all around - hard to aim
Poison - drains health

Tank Is really powerful, tho u just have to avoid one
what is the name of the game ?

BTW still waiting for the wild blood link angry angry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
this game is heavy on my phone ooo might have to use high performance mode when I'm playing this,28fps in 8min of gameplay and my inf phone is only to happy to start getting fairly warm

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
meanwhile space Marshall was about 43fps in 10mins

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
kodded:
what is the name of the game ?

BTW still waiting for the wild blood link angry angry
blitz brigade
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
davthom:
meanwhile space Marshall was about 43fps in 10mins
do u have space marshals 2 ?

the space marshals 2 I got isn't working
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Jayson504(m): 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
Cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
This guy chased me round the map on his helicopter. Was adamant to finish me. He later got me but i gave him a tough time tho grin grin

I later shot down his chopper when I respawned

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ReorxTohGan(m): 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
Can Sum Good person Pls Help Me With D Download Links(Not in parts) of Godfire,GTA san andreas and amazinq spiderman2...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
Baddestguyp:
do u have space marshals 2 ?

the space marshals 2 I got isn't working
from play store,that's were I got sm2
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
ReorxTohGan:
Can Sum Good person Pls Help Me With D Download Links(Not in parts) of Godfire,GTA san andreas and amazinq spiderman2...
revdl.com
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ReorxTohGan(m): 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
davthom:
revdl.com
abeq Chop Noku...Just What I Needed,thanks Bruv...Hope 1Gigram Can Run Gta Sa Smoothly?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
So.....
I started playing MC5 lastweek friday cool, after pouring 7hr+(Definitely not in a stretch), I've been able to shoot my way up to Level 30 cool.
I have one question for the veterans though, Please how do you guys cope with MOD users on this game?
They frustrate the game flow whenever they show up in a match
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
Sektion:
So.....
I started playing MC5 lastweek friday cool, after pouring 7hr+(Definitely not in a stretch), I've been able to shoot my way up to Level 30 cool.
I have one question for the veterans though, Please how do you guys cope with MOD users on this game?
They frustrate the game flow whenever they show up in a match
they aren't using mods, they use legalized cheats I.e armors, class perks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
davthom:
from play store,that's were I got sm2
shows unsupported on playstore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
Baddestguyp:
It's likely your GPU doesn't support openGL3.0
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
ReorxTohGan:
abeq Chop Noku...Just What I Needed,thanks Bruv...Hope 1Gigram Can Run Gta Sa Smoothly?
it should
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
Baddestguyp:
they aren't using mods, they use legalized cheats I.e armors, class perks
hmmmm legalized cheats cry...That is Sad
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
Baddestguyp:
not for me maybe its it device.have u checked revdl or android palace or playmob
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
davthom:
not for me maybe its it device.have u checked revdl or android palace or playmob
yeah, downloaded from andropalace

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.