Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2793690 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
guydangerous:
2022 no far nau grin grin grin
no seriously.GTA like porting these games to mobile on their 10th anniversary. I can't see the future and this roll out method can change at anytime but based on past history this is the likeliest release date for them.my bet for December next year is manhunt or the warriors
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
aMEBY:
Abeg.. I just started mc5 and I'm been destroyed anyhow on Multiplayer...

Any Advice

I stopped played Mc4 because of hackers
go back to mc4, download videos on YouTube to learn how to play. learn strafing, flanking, aiming, everything

master mc4 and there's no fps on mobile you won't be able to play, all that could disturb u is the pay to win aspect in mc5 and co

mc4 gives u skill, mc5 teaches u nothing... believe me

btw most of these guys u think are hackers in mc4 aren't hackers, check gameplay videos of mc4 players like sxc_joker, and clan battles like SxC vs Hero clan and so on. you'll know they're pro and not hackers

no pro on mc5 to teach u anything, just average players with Overpowered weapons and perks

lest I forget, there's a new modern combat coming out, tho it's free to play, it should still largely be based on skill like the old modern combat since its made by Gameloft Montreal and not Gameloft Bucharest that made mc5

you will need to hone ur skill to get to join a good clan, cos they will test u and not based on pay-to-win features

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
Sektion:
Pink background? That's likely your Phone's GPU ish
I uses tecno m6
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
Sektion:
LOL, i can feel your pain, I'm sure other guys will have their tips too but i started playing last week too, Here is a few tip from my book cool

1) Try to play the campaign mode to unlock unlockables, it helps instead of relying on multiplayer alone.

2) Stay away from Non-Ranked multiplayer matches, it's a lava pit grin

3) Save up your coins or token for later unlock of sapper class or bounty hunter, that's if you planning not to spend real cash on the game

4) Customize your weapons to your taste, familiarize yourself with the class types and know the one that best fit your type of play

5) Master the maps and multiplayer match types.

6) Try to kill other players as many times as possible grin,(you earn XP faster through that too) which equates to carrying first on your team and also winning matches.
non-ranked matches are lava-pits cos of average players using over-powered weapons. no pro player moves around with those silly weapons and perks cos they damage his skill

it's a pity, non-ranked matches was somewhere to improve skill in other modern combat games but it's a death trap in mc5
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
Last night

2nd pic, noob teammates, I was the only one carrying my team, enemies at every corner, bombers and drones everywhere

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
davthom:
no seriously.GTA like porting these games to mobile on their 10th anniversary. I can't see the future and this roll out method can change at anytime but based on past history this is the likeliest release date for them.my bet for December next year is manhunt or the warriors
they want to make a lot of money from the console users first before they port it freely for mobile users,see strategy.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by vower(m): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
Sektion:
The rate at which your player dies on that game is terrible mehn...The graphics and guns are a bit enjoyable though considering being the fact that it was made through UNITY.

Yea true,but have noticed the higher your rank the hard it is for u to die
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Jayson504(m): 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
Mc5 pros...™

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Jayson504(m): 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
Finally unlocked shred4 tier 6 of support class

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Jayson504(m): 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
Sapper.....

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
guydangerous:
they want to make a lot of money from the console users first before they port it freely for mobile users,see strategy.
I think if mobile devices were powerful enough to take the kind of games they make they would release it simultaneously like telltale.just look at BioShock its a 2008 game that my low end PC can handle at 30fps but on iOS even with all the optimizations,power and tuning down of the graphics most devices still struggled with it until it was removed from d appstore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
Baddestguyp:
go back to mc4, download videos on YouTube to learn how to play. learn strafing, flanking, aiming, everything

master mc4 and there's no fps on mobile you won't be able to play, all that could disturb u is the pay to win aspect in mc5 and co

btw most of these guys u think are hackers in mc4 aren't hackers, check gameplay videos of mc4 players like sxc_joker, and clan battles like SxC vs Hero clan and so on. you'll know they're pro and not hackers

no pro on mc5 to teach u anything, just average players with Overpowered weapons and perks

lest I forget, there's a new modern combat coming out, tho it's free to play, it should still largely be based on skill like the old modern combat since its made by Gameloft Montreal and not Gameloft Bucharest that made mc5

you will need to hone ur skill to get to join a good clan, cos they will test u and not based on pay-to-win features
please do you have any idea when the new modern combat is gonna come out?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by chuksp09(m): 7:39am On Dec 10, 2016
Any one gaming with infinix hot 3 pro here?
Whats d performance?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 8:28am On Dec 10, 2016
davthom:
I think if mobile devices were powerful enough to take the kind of games they make they would release it simultaneously like telltale.just look at BioShock its a 2008 game that my low end PC can handle at 30fps but on iOS even with all the optimizations,power and tuning down of the graphics most devices still struggled with it until it was removed from d appstore
that's not d yardstick for knowin how well a game would run. fifa mobile 2016 works on many devices, same with xcom and brothers:a tale of two sons; these are games ported from console to mobile.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 10, 2016
Sektion:
LOL, i can feel your pain, I'm sure other guys will have their tips too but i started playing last week too, Here is a few tip from my book cool

1) Try to play the campaign mode to unlock unlockables, it helps instead of relying on multiplayer alone.

2) Stay away from Non-Ranked multiplayer matches, it's a lava pit grin

3) Save up your coins or token for later unlock of sapper class or bounty hunter, that's if you planning not to spend real cash on the game

4) Customize your weapons to your taste, familiarize yourself with the class types and know the one that best fit your type of play

5) Master the maps and multiplayer match types.

6) Try to kill other players as many times as possible grin,(you earn XP faster through that too) which equates to carrying first on your team and also winning matches.

thank you.. I don tire
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 10, 2016
Baddestguyp:

That Joker guy is good.. mehn. Anyways I just wanted to try a new fps.. I miss mc4 though
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
void 6 though it has low damage ability.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
Jayson504:
Mc5 pros...™
I dae 95 or so,na our nani be that wey dae number 6.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
Mustiboy:
that's not d yardstick for knowin how well a game would run. fifa mobile 2016 works on many devices, same with xcom and brothers:a tale of two sons; these are games ported from console to mobile.
recently got FIFA 15 on my laptop and one thing I can tell you is a lot of things were cut from d console version 2 make d mobile version work e.g the blades of grass,the subs bench and players warming up-actual sub players,the refs,the 3d fans,a lot from d commentary,animations,almost every mode from d console and even then it only top up at 30fps and not even a smooth one at that.xcom isn't the most graphically challanging game u can find and even then it graphic fidelity was somewhat reduced for mobile devices
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Jaymaestro(m): 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
Every Gameloft Games since Java days.. They are the best
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
dumo1:

please do you have any idea when the new modern combat is gonna come out?
think January, but it's after Gangster: New Orleans is released
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
aMEBY:

That Joker guy is good.. mehn. Anyways I just wanted to try a new fps.. I miss mc4 though
too good. I'm practicing trick shots tho
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
guydangerous:
space marshal very easy to play and funny too.

testing new weapon in the camp.

sniping as always.
What phone are u using.... Google play store showed my HOT 4 isn't compatible with dis game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Jayson504(m): 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
guydangerous:
I dae 95 or so,na our nani be that wey dae number 6.
Yeah....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
Jayson504:
Nani how can I purchase credits..with real money on mc5...though I use a verve card not MasterCard.....

Most Nigerian Cards are unable to make Purchases on the Playstore...

Your best bet will be to Purchase a Google play Gift Card, you can get those from about $12... then use the gift Cards to make the purchases ✔
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
guydangerous:
void 6 though it has low damage ability.

Crap Weapon... I'll advise you don't bother with that... If you have the Sering 9 you can use for now till you unlock the DBS 4

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
Latest Armor Acquired ✔

Shibing ✔✔

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
wizzywisdom:

What phone are u using.... Google play store showed my HOT 4 isn't compatible with dis game
forget play store I also got the same response,goto playmob website and download the game...that was where I got mine both 1 and 2,I've even updated both of them from the same play store that denied me access.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
nani667:

Crap Weapon... I'll advise you don't bother with that... If you have the Sering 9 you can use for now till you unlock the DBS 4
I have sering 9....even smass has more damage ability compared to void 6.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
guydangerous:
what about its rate of fire? is it high?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
guydangerous:
forget play store I also got the same response,goto playmob website and download the game...that was where I got mine both 1 and 2,I've even updated both of them from the same play store that denied me access.
lol.....thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Jayson504(m): 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
guydangerous:
Sering 9 is better that void 6 is just a useless weapon...I hardly use it sef....

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.