Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (676) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2801017 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by whitebeard(m): 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
kvngjesse:

Lol... M still I learner though..
What other games do you have
non grin for now, i havw played quite a lot of android games but non lime bf, we would meet tomorrow...!!! Let's see if u we can turn u into a brutal killer on bf..!!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
Georgioo:

Am just amazed at d way u respond to messages here, how on earth will u say there is nothing wrong wit making a level 1 player with no experience atall face a level 100 with all d experience in the game and that they'l learn fast dat way, na wah for ur ignorance ohh... U go talk how much lucas wilde pay u for dis ur diehard defense even wen it dosnt make any sense.... Beter defend ur project like this oh. cheesy grin
have u played mc3, mc4? Or even console games like battlefield

Player leagues is only needed in pay 2 win games
Don't let mc5 decieve u, its a crappy p2w game thats why it has leagues

No one is complaining about bf match-making system, except those who are used to useless games like mc5 or those who are new to online fps gaming

I defend bf whenever i see an unimportant complain against it, i myself will criticize its true flaws like, no recognized clan battle system, few game modes, throwables that support spanning, glitches, etc

But still its definitely the best fps on mobile atm, lets hope a better fps comes out
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
Damn, i haven't played bf in like 5-6 days tho

Network at skul is gettinh worse by the day
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
whitebeard:
grin it one shot kill my brother...!!
ya but u must aim through the scope if not ure wasting ur time.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by whitebeard(m): 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
georgeben205:
ya but u must aim through the scope if not ure wasting ur time.
k enjoyed the two shotguns grin people do complain when I use them..they go as far as calling me a noob grin I wanna buy the ump now..!!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 1:07am On Jul 09, 2017
whitebeard:
k enjoyed the two shotguns grin people do complain when I use them..they go as far as calling me a noob grin I wanna buy the ump now..!!
i think the ump is overated, i bought it few days ago but i wasn't impressed, i think mp5 is even better. i prefer famas to ump, my opinion from both usage tho.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by whitebeard(m): 8:30am On Jul 09, 2017
georgeben205:
i think the ump is overated, i bought it few days ago but i wasn't impressed, i think mp5 is even better. i prefer famas to ump, my opinion from both usage tho.
the FAMAS is 1000rpm why won't that be deadly, ump is op, it's accuracy is op, that's why the gun itself is op..!!

I am even using the FAMAS now did this one yesterday evening with the FAMAS. Mp5 reload time often gets me into trouble.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 10:18am On Jul 09, 2017
whitebeard:
the FAMAS is 1000rpm why won't that be deadly, ump is op, it's accuracy is op, that's why the gun itself is op..!!

I am even using the FAMAS now did this one yesterday evening with the FAMAS. Mp5 reload time often gets me into trouble.
ya the reload is the downside abt mp5, that's y i always reload Immediately i gun down any soldier to avoid going h2h with an enemy with an empty clip.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by whitebeard(m): 10:21am On Jul 09, 2017
georgeben205:
ya the reload is the downside abt mp5, that's y i always reload Immediately i gun down any soldier to avoid going h2h with an enemy with an empty clip.
lol, trust me it the worse.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 10:24am On Jul 09, 2017
whitebeard:
lol, trust me it the worse.
i would have settled with the ak47 but the recoil is damn useless, after ur 1st shoot den ure on ur own.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by whitebeard(m): 10:31am On Jul 09, 2017
georgeben205:
i would have settled with the ak47 but the recoil is damn useless, after ur 1st shoot den ure on ur own.
lol...the ak-47 has a high damage stats, I can cope with it's recoil but the annoying thing is when a gun has a high recoil mixed with low rpm, sometimes I do fell like " is the bullet even meeting the target or is the bullet even coming out of the gun" I dumped the gun for SCAR-H

SCAR-H remove the snipers, this gun has the highest damage stats. Issues with the gun are small clip and recoil, it rpm is moderate for that damage stats..!! I used it, but my k/d most of the time was 2:1 so I dropped it also..!!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 10:59am On Jul 09, 2017
whitebeard:
lol...the ak-47 has a high damage stats, I can cope with it's recoil but the annoying thing is when a gun has a high recoil mixed with low rpm, sometimes I do fell like " is the bullet even meeting the target or is the bullet even coming out of the gun" I dumped the gun for SCAR-H

SCAR-H remove the snipers, this gun has the highest damage stats. Issues with the gun are small clip and recoil, it rpm is moderate for that damage stats..!! I used it, but my k/d most of the time was 2:1 so I dropped it also..!!
i want to get a new gun and i was thinking abt the mpx but i don't really know much abt the gun, so any info that i shud knw?

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by whitebeard(m): 11:12am On Jul 09, 2017
georgeben205:
i want to get a new gun and i was thinking abt the mpx but i don't really know much abt the gun, so any info that i shud knw?
personally mpx is a good gun, but its rpm stats does not Compensate its accuracy...

U know there are perks attached to every gun that Lucas didn't make public, if u use the ump scope and move, it is faster than when u use the m60 or mg4, movement speed of FAMAS when u hip fire is high than other guns cause the FAMAS is the highest gun. So the thing about the mpx is that when u hip fire, your movement speed is high, but u have to make all your shots cause of it's low accuracy, the gun is light so u have speed, it's scope fire is also good, but bro this game draws skills, it requires skill to operate...!!! Overall its a good gun, it can rival the vector, I have done it before, but u need skills.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
whitebeard:
personally mpx is a good gun, but its rpm stats does not Compensate its accuracy...

U know there are perks attached to every gun that Lucas didn't make public, if u use the ump scope and move, it is faster than when u use the m60 or mg4, movement speed of FAMAS when u hip fire is high than other guns cause the FAMAS is the highest gun. So the thing about the mpx is that when u hip fire, your movement speed is high, but u have to make all your shots cause of it's low accuracy, the gun is light so u have speed, it's scope fire is also good, but bro this game draws skills, it requires skill to operate...!!! Overall its a good gun, it can rival the vector, I have done it before, but u need skills.
i gat skills sha grin but i need a better gun like the famas to back it up. my problem with famas is just the low clip size
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by afezy110(m): 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
PLEASE WHAT IS THE BEST WEBSITE TO DOWNLOAD ANDROID GAMES APK+OBB COMPLETE
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by whitebeard(m): 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
georgeben205:
i gat skills sha grin but i need a better gun like the famas to back it up. my problem with famas is just the low clip size
grin are u looking for a clip size as big as the mg4 or m60, grin the gun will not be light again nah...!!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Adeapex(m): 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
I tried to install Google play store APP on COOLPAD android phone but refused because the system doesn't support google play services. is there anything i can do about it?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
Georgioo:
So i got Gangstar New Orleans to work on my Gionee splus by changing my model to dat of samsung galaxy s7, d game is quite interesting, downloaded from playstore
Hey there,first i will like to know where you got the game,how you got it to work and its total obb size and whether its modified and you needed vpn at first.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
whitebeard:
grin are u looking for a clip size as big as the mg4 or m60, grin the gun will not be light again nah...!!
atleast the clip size of ak12 or m4ai is manageable (y famas)
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

Hey there,first i will like to know where you got the game,how you got it to work and its total obb size and whether its modified and you needed vpn at first.

Oh mehn shocked
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by whitebeard(m): 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
georgeben205:
atleast the clip size of ak12 or m4ai is manageable (y famas)
grin yeah that's true.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
whitebeard:
grin yeah that's true.
any cm tonight? grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by whitebeard(m): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
georgeben205:
any cm tonight? grin
what's cm..!?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
whitebeard:
what's cm..!?
custom match na grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Zaha(m): 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
Marvel1206:

I used Game guardian. There was an item i tried to buy from the home store(NOT THE GAME'S ONLINE STORE) so i changed the value of the item originally 135000 to -90000000 so instead of deducting 135000 it added 90000000 to my account.
My balance- -90000000 will result to addition
pls, can u explain how u hack the game using game guardian, I have been trying to use dat app to hack little big city 2 but not successful and I don't understand the tutorial I saw online about using the app.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by whitebeard(m): 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
georgeben205:
custom match na grin
lol okay let's see maybe around 7.30 this evening will u be available at that time
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Marvel1206: 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
Zaha:
pls, can u explain how u hack the game using game guardian, I have been trying to use dat app to hack little big city 2 but not successful and I don't understand the tutorial I saw online about using the app.
It is not easy to hack an online game so i don't know if my method will work for little big city.
As the chances are very low
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Zaha(m): 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
Marvel1206:

It is not easy to hack an online game so i don't know if my method will work for little big city.
As the chances are very low
let me try my luck on ur method
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
whitebeard:
lol okay let's see maybe around 7.30 this evening will u be available at that time
ok anybody wey creat make en drop name of match and server
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by whitebeard(m): 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
georgeben205:
ok anybody wey creat make en drop name of match and server
kk
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Marvel1206: 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
Zaha:
let me try my luck on ur method
Pm me, it will take a long time explaining it to you here
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
whitebeard:

the mp5 must be used with the fast reload perk and a good secondary if not u go just dey helpless while reloading

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.