Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,258 members, 7,864,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:37 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2808613 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
DeLioncourt:

nooo... no need to redownload.
dyu have a memory card on ur phone?
i know im to unmount sd card first but ive lost the apk...so i have to redownload
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by DeLioncourt: 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
Baddestguyp:
i know im to unmount sd card first but ive lost the apk...so i have to redownload

oh..alright.
i finally opened a qq account..
game still no gree work.
i'm officially tired.
wechat didnt work for me either
could it be my phone?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
nani667:

You even get time answer the guy.. E don tey wey he dey hate on Modern Combat... As he chop am well for the game run commot that year he don dey hate on all Modern Combat games... Any comment or screenshot he see anywhere about the game he must talk... E dey pepper am for body say men dey enjoy the games smiley

Me don wise up dey ignore hin matter steady... Make he dey hate dey go... cool

I think you guys should go head to head both should download mcv and Bullet force and use default gun and same xp/level or rank it should be custom match the winner is officially the God/king of this group and the order should just shut his trap mouth
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
Achillesdam500:

Thanks..But I can't successfully play the game,it's notifying me that I haven't purchased the apo

maybe you should download the second apk or try from another site maybe playmob
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
typicalgamer:

I think you guys should go head to head both should download mcv and Bullet force and use default gun and same xp/level or rank it should be custom match the winner is officially the God/king of this group and the order should just shut his trap mouth
would even volunteeer my account with all the weapons for bf...and ill use guest account to play him grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
Na trouble i just dey find grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
FAD nuke...was my first match today

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ak47 nuke...been a while since i last nuked with the Ak47 cool

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
typicalgamer:

E be like say your case even worse sef �

Whenever have you heard anyone claiming "God or King"...? I just post screenshots of games I play... So do other people... The other guy does the same, and perpetually hates on Modern Combat.. But how does any of that translate to anyone being God or King of group....? Stroll Enter Church if you dey find God ✅
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
ladykilllar:

maybe you should download the second apk or try from another site maybe playmob
Hello I'm new to gaming and I would like anyone to recommend a good site for downloading
games file already in obb format.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by CharlesJok3r: 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
Vecto:
Hello I'm new to gaming and I would like anyone to recommend a good site for downloading
Andropalace dot org
Revdl dot com
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by DeLioncourt: 7:27am On Feb 21, 2018
Baddestguyp:

Finally got it to work.
Had to download the second one tho...
The one that's about 880mb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:39am On Feb 21, 2018
nani667:

It will Cover everything... I have already downloaded all the Updates so i am fully Updated... I just zipped the entire file and Uploaded.. I already Uploaded it..

Hopeless bot fit go Ban me if I drop link here...

Message me on WhatsApp make I foreward you the link -
noted,by the way how many gig.

Remove your number I've copied it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:45am On Feb 21, 2018
Found modded version of xcom enemy within loaded with money $999,999.... grin grin,was busy excavating,buying,modifying my soldiers,acquiring new weapons...na now my game make sense.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:11am On Feb 21, 2018
Melding of soldiers.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
Xcom council report.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
Vecto:

depends on the kind of games you want and the phone you use, i also suggest you get es file explorer since you will be downloading large files in zip format.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pators(m): 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
guydangerous:
Found modded version of xcom enemy within loaded with money $999,999.... grin grin,was busy excavating,buying,modifying my soldiers,acquiring new weapons...na now my game make sense.
will xcom work on 2gig ram gionee m5mini? please reply asap and if yes please i need the link to the modded version
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
A win.. A team.. ddnt get much kills though

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tunnex190: 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
guydangerous:

Can you get me a link?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
guydangerous:
noted,by the way how many gig.

Remove your number I've copied it.

Removed... You can also modify this your post and remove my number from the Quote
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
guydangerous:

Abeg share me the link to the modded version.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
Bossman have you tried gangster vegas? dope or not? thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oluwafreshkid(m): 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
How do i download brother tale of two lost sons free on my s8?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
ladykilllar:
Bossman have you tried gangster vegas? dope or not? thanks
Gangstar Vegas is dope its a 100 times better than that rubbish they made recently called gangstar New Orleans... Vegas got a good story u will get lost in d game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
Georgioo:

Gangstar Vegas is dope its a 100 times better than that rubbish they made recently called gangstar New Orleans... Vegas got a good story u will get lost in d game

whoooooa what do you mean by get lost in the game, i just downloaded the game though, mad graphics, i hope i enjoy it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Stevengold(m): 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
GTA vegas
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by DeLioncourt: 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
Team lost but I think I did well for a newbie

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
ladykilllar:

depends on the kind of games you want and the phone you use, i also suggest you get es file explorer since you will be downloading large files in zip format.
I need a gangster game of 1gig wwitha good story line. I'm using tecno y6
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
ladykilllar:

I have es explorer on my phone. How do I get files in zip or rar format to play?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
guydangerous:
Melding of soldiers.

Share the modded version link na abeg
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
Georgioo:

What's the size of Vegas and where did you get yours from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.