Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (792) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2786038 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by LeJeun3: 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
snezBaba:

You should watch YouTube gameplays to understand better

I didn't even watch one YouTube video, figured it out myself.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by snezBaba: 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
LeJeun3:

I didn't even watch one YouTube video, figured it out myself.

we're different. i didn't watch any video either but 2yrs ago when i started fps games(mc5 and shadowgun), i almost cried but i watched a few gameplays and got very better. ROS made PUBG easy for me. He should try watching those vids.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
callydon:

How do u guys even get to being number 1?

These people don kill me tire
Add me so we can play duo using voice chat, i will guide u through
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by LeJeun3: 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
snezBaba:

we're different. i didn't watch any video either but 2yrs ago when i started fps games(mc5 and shadowgun), i almost cried but i watched a few gameplays and got very better. ROS made PUBG easy for me. He should try watching those vids.

You right sha.....

ROS is gangster!!

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
My tips for PUBG,
Always use ur map and gas timer to know when the circle starts closing, forget about looting and run to a safe distance
When running, driving or standing out in d open, use the eye icon to look 360° so you dont get shot from a blind spot
Always attach a scope to ur guns.. preferably a 4x or 8x scope on a riffle for sniping and then a holographic or mira or 2x scope on a smg for close range battle
Be vigilant
Always play with earphones the both ears are workin(playing without earphones is a huge disadvabtage
Always use map to know where footsteps, shots and cars are coming from
Get the good guns like M4, SCAR, UMP9, TOMMY GUN(if u have to cus it dsnt support scope) UZI, MINI... just test the powrr of the guns, dont walk around with short guns they are bullshit
When you drop run straight into a building and look for BULLETPROOF, HELMET, GUNS, GUNS GUNS, PAN, and try to know which bullet is meant for which gun.. u should always check out your bag to know
Try to get attactments to you gun for it helps in making then effective
Of you get shot, check d feedback quickly to know where the shot hit u from and take proper cover, prone doesn't always help for they might be looking at you fooling yourself with a scope and end you smiling
Dont get angry when they kill you, it makes you stronger

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
Meanwhile, i take my kills serious... Gold level

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
Easter Bunny Skin loaded ✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Timilehin13(m): 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
guydangerous:
from revdl.

How will I download from here, I just don't understand the whole thing
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by callydon(m): 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
Georgioo:
Add me so we can play duo using voice chat, i will guide u through
What's ur ID?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by callydon(m): 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by callydon(m): 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
Georgioo:
My tips for PUBG,
Always use ur map and gas timer to know when the circle starts closing, forget about looting and run to a safe distance
When running, driving or standing out in d open, use the eye icon to look 360° so you dont get shot from a blind spot
Always attach a scope to ur guns.. preferably a 4x or 8x scope on a riffle for sniping and then a holographic or mira or 2x scope on a smg for close range battle
Be vigilant
Always play with earphones the both ears are workin(playing without earphones is a huge disadvabtage
Always use map to know where footsteps, shots and cars are coming from
Get the good guns like M4, SCAR, UMP9, TOMMY GUN(if u have to cus it dsnt support scope) UZI, MINI... just test the powrr of the guns, dont walk around with short guns they are bullshit
When you drop run straight into a building and look for BULLETPROOF, HELMET, GUNS, GUNS GUNS, PAN, and try to know which bullet is meant for which gun.. u should always check out your bag to know
Try to get attactments to you gun for it helps in making then effective
Of you get shot, check d feedback quickly to know where the shot hit u from and take proper cover, prone doesn't always help for they might be looking at you fooling yourself with a scope and end you smiling
Dont get angry when they kill you, it makes you stronger

please how do I use that eye icon?
I can't see footprints, etc from my map ooh
Also how do I use d feedback to see d direction someone is shooting at me from?

THANKS
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
Timilehin13:

How will I download from here, I just don't understand the whole thing
scroll down till you see "download page" tap it,it will reload the page ...after reloading scroll down again to that download page and tap on it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
tidedroid:
more like dark souls
that's what they said but I didn't notice it,the game dry from my point of view.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
Georgioo:

Thanks, i cant wait for Dark Avenger too long so this is great, even better than ire: blood memory
Downloading asap
sharp guy,abeg we get small business deal to talk about...is about your 360 case.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:01am On Apr 03, 2018
Georgioo:

And now i fit reply notifications and expand am from notification panel without opening the app like stock nougat... D update na v9.5.4.0 them send am to me i been de v9.0.5 i ne gree update but after positive reviews i did this and am loving it
just when I thought of rooting my note 4.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:03am On Apr 03, 2018
Georgioo:

Lol.. i mean PUBG but ye i don update my redmi jote 4 and this update is crazy see better battery management abeg.. i play PUBG for 4hours and pes for 1hr3mins then browse chat and all for just one full charge when now phone de 14% and na last night i charge am last oh
see better improvement,what about ram improvement any update on that.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 3:33am On Apr 03, 2018
callydon:

What's ur ID?
Georgio
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 3:35am On Apr 03, 2018
guydangerous:
just when I thought of rooting my note 4.
Mine was rooted and still rooted after the update, just root with magisk and forget about update crash, but i flashed it view xiaomi flash tool shaa
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 3:35am On Apr 03, 2018
guydangerous:
see better improvement,what about ram improvement any update on that.
1.7gb free, less heat on pugb and faster gameplay on pes now
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 3:38am On Apr 03, 2018
callydon:

please how do I use that eye icon?
I can't see footprints, etc from my map ooh
Also how do I use d feedback to see d direction someone is shooting at me from?

THANKS
1...It is just below the mini map u will see it press and drag where u want
2...Look well u will see it and hear it(use earphones always)
3...When u get shot the is a red sign showing u received fire, jus look at where it i appearing that is the position the shots is coming from
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Timilehin13(m): 7:27am On Apr 03, 2018
guydangerous:
scroll down till you see "download page" tap it,it will reload the page ...after reloading scroll down again to that download page and tap on it.

Its not working out
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by callydon(m): 8:30am On Apr 03, 2018
Georgioo:

1...It is just below the mini map u will see it press and drag where u want
2...Look well u will see it and hear it(use earphones always)
3...When u get shot the is a red sign showing u received fire, jus look at where it i appearing that is the position the shots is coming from

Alright.
thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:34am On Apr 03, 2018
Georgioo:

Mine was rooted and still rooted after the update, just root with magisk and forget about update crash, but i flashed it view xiaomi flash tool shaa
to get computer do the rooting dy hard me,I no get pc around and I don't think those street boys with laptop can do the job well because xiaomi no be popular phone like that.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:35am On Apr 03, 2018
Georgioo:

good improvement compared to 1.2gb free ram.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:35am On Apr 03, 2018
Timilehin13:

Its not working out
screen shot.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:36am On Apr 03, 2018
Georgioo:

are you on whatsapp.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 8:39am On Apr 03, 2018
Chinese version of PUBGM received a major update last night with a new map and great optimization for lots of device, d game too smooth, timi is now 2gb and lightspeed is 1.3gb

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 8:42am On Apr 03, 2018
guydangerous:
are you on whatsapp.
Yes 07065436107
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 8:43am On Apr 03, 2018
guydangerous:
good improvement compared to 1.2gb free ram.
Yes
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:51am On Apr 03, 2018
Georgioo:

Yes
copied and sent.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by snezBaba: 9:25am On Apr 03, 2018
Georgioo:

u sabi. magisk is da way for rooting device
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 9:31am On Apr 03, 2018
Mehn this map hard die, see killers everywhere, no place to hide

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.