Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2785996 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by gidieberry(m): 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
Baddestguyp:
dont think so...ive rarely been playing solo these days
okies... If u reach gold tier that chicken dinner go scarce gan...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by 23jerryking(m): 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Don't uninstall any Gameloft game from your phone. Have you asked yourself? Doesn't the suggestion above sound dumb? So because you have a Gameloft game on your phone, any other one will fail to install.

Guy, try to download the game from playstore and it's gonna install easily. Most times games from 3rd party sites have that issues especially if they are modded.
Hey don't talk too much over what you know very little about, it happened to me with brothers in arms and gangster Rio.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
23jerryking:
Hey don't talk too much over what you know very little about, it happened to me with brothers in arms and gangster Rio.

You are the one that knows very little about this.

Each application is a signed application and all signed applications are different and doesn't interfere with one another.

Keyword: signed.

He downloaded the application from a third party site and it's probably modded? What else do you expect? For it to install easily?

I never had a Gameloft game installed on my phone but when I tried to install amazing spider man 2 from a 3rd party site, it didn't install. I had to purchase it from playstore and it installed easily. So you see, your theorem doesn't apply.

If he had installed the game from playstore, it will install without that error.

Also, this is prevalent with most Infinix, Tecno and Gionee devices and doesn't have anything to do with whether you have an entirely different gameloft game installed or not.

Now, since you are Mr. Know it all. Lecture me about how a Gameloft app stops another different Gameloft app from installing when in fact their files are different. Next time, try to understand things before condeming the other person's suggestions.

Abeg @georgioo, guydangerous, baddestguyp, and typicalgamer, make Una come lecture this dude.

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by youngderek1(m): 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Don't uninstall any Gameloft game from your phone. Have you asked yourself? Doesn't the suggestion above sound dumb? So because you have a Gameloft game on your phone, any other one will fail to install.

Guy, try to download the game from playstore and it's gonna install easily. Most times games from 3rd party sites have that issues especially if they are modded.
I downloaded it from play store but still d same issues, I then uninstalled d app and compressed d file and when I installed d mc5 it worked
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
youngderek1:
I downloaded it from play store but still d same issues, I then uninstalled d app and compressed d file and when I installed d mc5 it worked

But you didn't have to uninstall your gangster Vegas did you?

The problem is prevalent with Infinix devices. But it doesn't have anything to do with your other Gameloft games. Please don't allow anyone to sell that kind of advise to you. It's all farce.

Anyways, glad you were able to get it work.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by youngderek1(m): 9:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
olayinkajnr:

But you didn't have to uninstall your gangster Vegas did you?

The problem is prevalent with Infinix devices. But it doesn't have anything to do with your other Gameloft games. Please don't allow anyone to sell that kind of advise to you. It's all farce.
I uninstalled d gangster Vegas after which d mc5 worked from play store but I still have d ganster vegas app tho and its infinix am using, their wahala is too much and thanks for d advise
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
youngderek1:
I uninstalled d gangster Vegas after which d mc5 worked from play store but I still have d ganster vegas app tho and its infinix am using, their wahala is too much

Well, it's not the Vegas app that's making it not to work oo. It's just your device. If you are rooted, it would have been easy.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by youngderek1(m): 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Well, it's not the Vegas app that's making it not to work oo. It's just your device. If you are rooted, it would have been easy.
its not rooted, its infinix note 4 sef d 3gb ram version
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
youngderek1:
its not rooted, its infinix note 4 sef d 3gb ram version

Lol. Infinix Infinix. I'm not surprised.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Lol. Infinix Infinix. I'm not surprised.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 for Sale bro, you have anyone who might be interested?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by yeman1(m): 10:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
ladykilllar:

You mean u wanna sell ?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
ladykilllar:

What's the model? N910C?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by 23jerryking(m): 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
olayinkajnr:

So Mr lecturer, you are now talking about rooting. I love Nigerians. When an application I'm trying to install refuses to install and complained about having the same signature as another existing app which was already installed on my phone. you who doesn't even know much about software programming still feel the need to "lecture" me on that. It's no wonder why Nigeria remains Nigeria. Don't tell anyone I said this.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 1:42am On Apr 11, 2018
Another Sci-Fi shooter to the lovers of this type of game, look interesting tho

https:// m. apkpure. com/destiny-warfare/com.gamedevltd.destinywarfare
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:42am On Apr 11, 2018
3 chicken dinners in 4 matches...taking out the barcelona frustration in pubg...rekting lobbies

Many souls were lost in that house in 1st pic...took out 3 guys camping there myself too

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:43am On Apr 11, 2018
olayinkajnr:

You are the one that knows very little about this.

Each application is a signed application and all signed applications are different and doesn't interfere with one another.

Keyword: signed.

He downloaded the application from a third party site and it's probably modded? What else do you expect? For it to install easily?

I never had a Gameloft game installed on my phone but when I tried to install amazing spider man 2 from a 3rd party site, it didn't install. I had to purchase it from playstore and it installed easily. So you see, your theorem doesn't apply.

If he had installed the game from playstore, it will install without that error.

Also, this is prevalent with most Infinix, Tecno and Gionee devices and doesn't have anything to do with whether you have an entirely different gameloft game installed or not.

Now, since you are Mr. Know it all. Lecture me about how a Gameloft app stops another different Gameloft app from installing when in fact their files are different. Next time, try to understand things before condeming the other person's suggestions.

Abeg @georgioo, guydangerous, baddestguyp, and typicalgamer, make Una come lecture this dude.
he's actually right...happened to me several times before...dunno why but even when both games are from playstore...its a gameloft issue i think
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 4:42am On Apr 11, 2018
23jerryking:
So Mr lecturer, you are now talking about rooting. I love Nigerians. When an application I'm trying to install refuses to install and complained about having the same signature as another existing app which was already installed on my phone. you who doesn't even know much about software programming still feel the need to "lecture" me on that. It's no wonder why Nigeria remains Nigeria. Don't tell anyone I said this.

OK, you are right. Just tested it out again. Gameloft is actually stupid. Very bad coding.

But you are also wrong, this ain't a Nigerian factor.

But bro, if you turn programming, I go write and sell you o.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 4:46am On Apr 11, 2018
Baddestguyp:
he's actually right...happened to me several times before...dunno why but even when both games are from playstore...its a gameloft issue i think

OK
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by 23jerryking(m): 7:02am On Apr 11, 2018
olayinkajnr:

OK, you are right. Just tested it out again. Gameloft is actually stupid. Very bad coding.

But you are also wrong, this ain't a Nigerian factor.

But bro, if you turn programming, I go write and sell you o.
Let me come and be going, sorry sir.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 8:14am On Apr 11, 2018
olayinkajnr:

What's the model? N910C?

SM-N910A UD

made in Korea

AT&T but unlocked, clean, no broken screen and working very fine
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 8:17am On Apr 11, 2018
ladykilllar:

SM-N910A UD

made in Korea

Oops, someone needs N910C.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 8:21am On Apr 11, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Oops, someone needs N910C.

arghh educate me, whats the difference between these models?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 8:28am On Apr 11, 2018
yeman1:

You mean u wanna sell ?

yeah clean and very okay, you can hit me up if interested
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 9:07am On Apr 11, 2018
ladykilllar:

arghh educate me, whats the difference between these models?

Not much difference except the region and the chipset.

N910C is one the exynos variant of Note 4 and it is an international variant too N910A is one of the Snapdragon variant, AT&T and it's locked to the USA. But can be unlocked for use in other regions. Just like yours.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 9:16am On Apr 11, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Not much difference except the region and the chipset.

N910C is one the exynos variant of Note 4 and it is an international variant too N910A is one of the Snapdragon variant, AT&T and it's locked to the USA. But can be unlocked for use in other regions. Just like yours.

Well okay, this works perfectly, if you have anyone interested please holla, thanks sir.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 10:33am On Apr 11, 2018
ladykilllar:

Well okay, this works perfectly, if you have anyone interested please holla, thanks sir.

Try put it up on OLX, I'm sure you will get buyers fast or you place it on this thread. It won't take you up to a week to sell it.

https://www.nairaland.com/974178/phone-swap-centre-swap-it/827
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 11:20am On Apr 11, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Try put it up on OLX, I'm sure you will get buyers fast or you place it on this thread. It won't take you up to a week to sell it.

https://www.nairaland.com/974178/phone-swap-centre-swap-it/827

Thanks man i appreciate
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by yeman1(m): 2:46am On Apr 12, 2018
ladykilllar:

yeah clean and very okay, you can hit me up if interested
h
How much and what version?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 6:59am On Apr 12, 2018
yeman1:
h
How much and what version?

45k asking price

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910A UD

made in Korea
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by yeman1(m): 10:22am On Apr 12, 2018
ladykilllar:

45k asking price

made in Korea

Aww... That's 32 bits .. I want 64bits. Thank u
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 10:28am On Apr 12, 2018
yeman1:

Aww... That's 32 bits .. I want 64bits. Thank u

Lol, its 64bits. All Samsung galaxy note 4 variants are 64bits.

This has a Snapdragon 805 chipset and adreno 405 gpu not the exynos 5433 and mali-t760p common in other variants brah. I used a Note 4 once and you are seriously getting this for a steal if you buy it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by yeman1(m): 10:32am On Apr 12, 2018
ladykilllar:

45k asking price

made in Korea
That brand is US

(1) (2) (3) ... (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.