Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2793911 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:09pm On May 03, 2018
nani667:
First official BF Multiplayer match ✔️✅

Joined when game was almost over
join full lobby and buy sights too
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:09pm On May 03, 2018
nani667:

search and join full lobby and buy sights too
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:11pm On May 03, 2018
Netty is so horrible where im at now... cry
Managed to enter match in pubg and after 7 sweet kills ping skyrocketed to 968, didnt come down again till i got killed outta zone
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:38pm On May 03, 2018
Georgioo:
New game alert... Such a great graphics, mobile gaming is going to the next level we just need more games with rich story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qK6Rr3GBQ
is official,na online multi-player games we go dy expect from now on.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:44pm On May 03, 2018
nani667:

@last two pictures,when I get those kills my adrenaline go rise...feeling like a god cool cool cool until someone from nowhere comes and spoil the glory,that thing dy vex me.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 6:55pm On May 03, 2018
Baddestguyp:
search and join full lobby and buy sights too

Can I also get other attachments like Silencer....?

And how exactly can I get them... Opening Crates...?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 6:58pm On May 03, 2018
Seriously Feeling the P90...

Seems I have found my weapon of Choice ✅

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Austeeenxx: 7:56pm On May 03, 2018
Please guys, i'm using a samsung galaxy note 4... i don't know if it will be able to run nba 2k18.
Don't wanna waste precious data on something that wont work.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:37pm On May 03, 2018
nani667:

Can I also get other attachments like Silencer....?

And how exactly can I get them... Opening Crates...?
when u get to weapon you've bought in menu, click customize below the weapon image, u can buy different attachments for credits not gold
The attachments available for a weapon depends on the weapon

There are silencers, muzzle brake, sights, etc
Silencer increases recoil and reduces range and damage slightly tho
There are also red and green laser that help wiyh hipfire too
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:40pm On May 03, 2018
nani667:

p90 my fav in all games...but vector and tommy gun are still the best smgs tho based on kill time
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:43pm On May 03, 2018
nani667:

on weapon page in menu u can select killstreaks u want too, i use uav, advanced uav and nuke or uav, supersoldier and nuke, but i wont recommend putting nuke cos as a newbie its gonna be hard to get...25 killstreak

And perks too in that empty slot at ur top right, but i dont think youve unlocked any perk yet
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kaybee4047(m): 9:14pm On May 03, 2018
guydangerous:
it occurred when I switch on my data. six guns modded version. what's the way forward because some cheat won't work unless I on my data, and is that data switching that gameloft will detect suspicious activity and ban me.
Well it happened to me to bt all u ve to do is uninstall it nd reinstall it back so wen u re verifiying d game let it load up to where u ll choose language then u off ur data before u choose d language after dat is done continue with d set up nd u re gud to go
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 9:30pm On May 03, 2018
Baddestguyp:
on weapon page in menu u can select killstreaks u want too, i use uav, advanced uav and nuke or uav, supersoldier and nuke, but i wont recommend putting nuke cos as a newbie its gonna be hard to get...25 killstreak

And perks too in that empty slot at ur top right, but i dont think youve unlocked any perk yet

I've actually unlocked two Perks... But both perks are pretty useless to me tho... The first one increases the speed of switching weapons, I hardly ever switch weapons.... And the second perk I think increases speed in switching to iron sight... And I hardly ever use iron sight...

So na to wait for other perks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:33pm On May 03, 2018
nani667:

I've actually unlocked two Perks... But both perks are pretty useless to me tho... The first one increases the speed of switching weapons, I hardly ever switch weapons.... And the second perk I think increases speed in switching to iron sight... And I hardly ever use iron sight...

So na to wait for other perks
playing bf without aiming down sights?

the second perk u talked about is rapid draw, i use sometimes tho, mostly use undetectable, extended mags and trigger finger or rapid draw
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 11:35pm On May 03, 2018
Baddestguyp:
playing bf without aiming down sights?

the second perk u talked about is rapid draw, i use sometimes tho, mostly use undetectable, extended mags and trigger finger or rapid draw
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:31am On May 04, 2018
kaybee4047:

Well it happened to me to bt all u ve to do is uninstall it nd reinstall it back so wen u re verifiying d game let it load up to where u ll choose language then u off ur data before u choose d language after dat is done continue with d set up nd u re gud to go
thanks brother I will put it to the test.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 12:48am On May 04, 2018
nani667:

I'm not a fan of iron sights... That's why I kept asking for best Hipfire weapons... I'm more of a mid/Close range peeler... I use iron sights but very rarely... I prefer weapons with good Hipfire ✅

mid close range peeler that's why you have no chicken dinner so !!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 12:49am On May 04, 2018
guydangerous:

sounds like you are really pissed off
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 5:46am On May 04, 2018
typicalgamer:

mid close range peeler that's why you have no chicken dinner so !!!!!!!!!!!!

ROS >>>>>>>
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 5:49am On May 04, 2018
^^^^^

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kaybee4047(m): 7:24am On May 04, 2018
guydangerous:
Uwc bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Jaybeee(m): 8:28am On May 04, 2018
Guys hw much mb does standoff consume
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by gmacnoms(m): 11:09am On May 04, 2018
Georgioo:
New game alert... Such a great graphics, mobile gaming is going to the next level we just need more games with rich story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qK6Rr3GBQ
can't find it on app store. Link please
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 12:40pm On May 04, 2018
nani667:

ROS >>>>>>>
exactly but they are too many cheaters there
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:52pm On May 04, 2018
typicalgamer:

exactly but they are too many cheaters there
i never enjoyed ROS, and its too cartoonish too
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by grudges: 2:13pm On May 04, 2018
Still battling with BIA 3 for over 3 months, some mission hard. Uninstall fall on this game if not finish in the next one month
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 6:15pm On May 04, 2018
Baddestguyp:
i never enjoyed ROS, and its too cartoonish too

I thought it was bad. network for me. most people mod. the game. and. can't die. tried it worked for me but if you fall from high height and get knocked out your teammate can't revive you .....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 6:40pm On May 04, 2018
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 6:41pm On May 04, 2018
when god is your protector√√√√√ {°~°}><><><><><> ^(°^°)^

na luck I take. get one kill from the. beginning

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 9:00pm On May 04, 2018
activating parallax dragon quest 8

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mark9854(m): 9:13pm On May 04, 2018
isaiah9:
cheesy It was crazy
cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mark9854(m): 9:18pm On May 04, 2018
isaiah9:
cheesy It was crazy

(1) (2) (3) ... (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.