Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2790915 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 7:45am On Aug 08, 2018
oxygenlove:
am nt forcing anything on u.... Am just telling u dnt call it crap thatz all.... evrygame has a gameplay and style of play....

LMAO, I should not call it crap?

You funny o. Since when did you become someone to tell me what to say or what not to say or how to air my opinion about something that's actually crap?

If it's not a crap to you, then good. It's a crap to me and that's it. Kilode gan grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 8:40am On Aug 08, 2018
olayinkajnr:

LMAO, I should not call it crap?

You funny o. Since when did you become someone to tell me what to say or what not to say or how to air my opinion about something that's actually crap?

If it's not a crap to you, then good. It's a crap to me and that's it. Kilode gan grin grin

when asphalt 9 never come out na so you dae lick RR3 A$$ o ......na so when grid Motorsport go come out you go say asphalt na trash mark these words
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 8:42am On Aug 08, 2018
typicalgamer:

when asphalt 9 never come out na so you dae lick RR3 A$$ o ......na so when grid Motorsport go come out you go say asphalt na trash mark these words

Show me where I licked RR3 ass?

I've never been a fan. And I started posting on this thread after some months on page 855 when I saw George post the screenshot of Asphalt 9. You can start checking from there and then you take back your words.

What's wrong with you lots?

You must be mistaken. The person that talked about RR3 before Asphalt 9 was released was George.

Even at that, it doesn't change the fact that to me, RR3 is crap. I don't know where it is said that other people's opinion about something is not welcomed. And when they air it, they eventually turn to an asslicker.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
typicalgamer:

that's how noobs will die more freaky fast lol
yh....so many buffs mehn....
Aug is now like the one in pubg...
ak12 kills so fast too
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
David x Nani cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
When you see a supply crate land but too afraid to go near it. grin

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Show me where I licked RR3 ass?

I've never been a fan. And I started posting on this thread after some months on page 855 when I saw George post the screenshot of Asphalt 9. You can start checking from there and then you take back your words.

What's wrong with you lots?

You must be mistaken. The person that talked about RR3 before Asphalt 9 was released was George.

Even at that, it doesn't change the fact that to me, RR3 is crap. I don't know where it is said that other people's opinion about something is not welcomed. And when they air it, they eventually turn to an asslicker.

yes I was mistaken

ya happy now
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
Psychodavidovic:

NAB NAB NAB
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=Baddestguyp post=70094649] yh....so many buffs mehn.... Aug is now like the one in pubg... ak12 kills so fast too[/quota
a wise man once said uninstalling of bullet force IS the beginning of wisdom
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
Bullet force consumes data like mad..anyone else experience this?

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
typicalgamer:

yes I was mistaken

ya happy now

Lol. Yes, I am happy like a 3 year old.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
typicalgamer:

NAB NAB NAB

grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JeffreyJames(m): 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
typicalgamer:

NAB NAB NAB

Because he's trying to survive,he's a Nab?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
Psychodavidovic:
David x Nani cool

Oh... Na you be David sef cool

Network no let me enjoy the gaming

Was just struggling with Network

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by HazardMan(m): 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
Has anyone played Temple run2 here?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
nani667:

Oh... Na you be David sef cool
Network no let me enjoy the gaming
Was just struggling with Network
all ya teammate just die

NO EPP
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JeffreyJames(m): 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
typicalgamer:

all ya teammate just die

NO EPP

Nani no dey epp if he no know say the epping go kill am grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
Teammates on a Steady Gone too soon

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
Killed by the Zone

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
JeffreyJames:

Nani no dey epp if he no know say the epping go kill am grin grin grin cheesy
NANI is true
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 1:35am On Aug 09, 2018
Damn damn this is the toughest online match i have play so far, the guy good gan

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Psychodavidovic(m): 7:26am On Aug 09, 2018
Highest kills so far. shocked

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JeffreyJames(m): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2018
Psychodavidovic:
Highest kills so far. shocked

What's your IGN?....add me JeffreyJamez
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by James112: 9:33am On Aug 09, 2018
Georgioo:
Damn damn this is the toughest online match i have play so far, the guy good gan
which device are u using
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 10:21am On Aug 09, 2018
James112:
which device are u using
Xiaomi redmi note 5

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 10:34am On Aug 09, 2018
Georgioo:
Xiaomi redmi note 5
money master. your boy hail o

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 10:40am On Aug 09, 2018
Georgioo:

Xiaomi redmi note 5

You don do me ojoro. Ka siyar da wayar nan ko?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 10:54am On Aug 09, 2018
nani667:
Killed by the Zone
you and ZONE
birds of the same feathers
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
Georgioo:
Xiaomi redmi note 5
is it not 5 plus or pro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
Georgioo:
Xiaomi redmi note 5
is it note 5 plus or pro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
[quote author=typicalgamer post=70103501][/quote] must be a fòòlish man imo...
Bullet force is by far the best fps on mobile
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
Psychodavidovic:
next time simply smoke the drop and loot till infinity

(1) (2) (3) ... (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.