Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (864) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2789031 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Psychodavidovic(m): 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
When they leave you to do all the work. grin

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Psychodavidovic(m): 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nothing like teamwork. cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 11:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
MobileGees:

which phone are you using to play this game?
Xiaomi redmi note 5
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 11:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
MobileGees:

Georgioo ?
No vex i been de charge phone
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oluwafunso97(m): 9:18am On Aug 15, 2018
LordHermes:
My team.

As in dis ur team will kill a 6star superstar match
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oluwafunso97(m): 9:23am On Aug 15, 2018
U beta go nd get a xiaomi phone, my redmi note 5a prime has been bursting my brain since day 1... Games neva hang be4 once I mean huge games, NBA 2k18, play pubg tire, pes 2018 mobile, d almighty overhyped asphalt 9 with ultra graphics, after pulse, even God of war ppsspp @ max fps with sound... Get a xiaomi phone u won't regret it m happy i left infinix...

5 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by grudges: 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
oluwafunso97:
U beta go nd get a xiaomi phone, my redmi note 5a prime has been bursting my brain since day 1... Games neva hang be4 once I mean huge games, NBA 2k18, play pubg tire, pes 2018 mobile, d almighty overhyped asphalt 9 with ultra graphics, after pulse, even God of war ppsspp @ max fps with sound... Get a xiaomi phone u won't regret it m happy i left infinix...
I found a reason to switch to xiomi phone, I am currently using inifinix note 4 pro, everthing is working 5n except sharing of app that is giving me problem, the thought of changing brand came up when I wanted to install apshalt 9 and not compatible with my phone. Come 2019 its Xiomi time.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
Another Aug nuke

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
Why the HK416 is called M416 in pubg beats me

Anyway...see kill time for weapons in pubg with lvl 3 helmet and vest...
M4 same as aug...better than scar as i thought

http://battlegrounds.party/weapons/?weapon=AKM&armor=3&helmet=3&distance=10&htk=ttk&pel=true

U can check whatever stats u want...AWM just a beast...300 damage lord awm

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by SmooshCHN: 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
Psychodavidovic:

It's mostly in peichinki or school. For the strong hearted. grin
Please add on PUBG.. ID: SmooshCHN.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
Guys dont miss this tell your friends too, it will be fun and will be streamed

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Psychodavidovic(m): 8:04am On Aug 17, 2018
SmooshCHN:
Please add on PUBG.. ID: SmooshCHN.

Added you.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
Pls also add this ID SIMPLELION
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by SmooshCHN: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
Psychodavidovic:

Added you.
Ok thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by danaiks(m): 9:36am On Aug 18, 2018
PUBG is the talk everywhere, I should probably just download this game undecided
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 11:40am On Aug 18, 2018
A break from pubg, New game alert this is a fighting game and trust me shadow fight de learn for where this game de, infact injustice 2 de learn, got a great organization and has a very interesting multiplayer mode.. Lots of combos which u have to master and special moves that are fun to watch, the graphics is good tho the physics needs a little bit more work but it is decent, this is the kind of fighting game iv been waiting for not that one tap shit.. Esport standard grin
Name is FINAL FIGHTER X

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dudesexy111: 11:56am On Aug 18, 2018
Georgioo:
A break from pubg, New game alert this is a fighting game and trust me shadow fight de learn for where this game de, infact injustice 2 de learn, got a great organization and has a very interesting multiplayer mode.. Lots of combos which u have to master and special moves that are fun to watch, the graphics is good tho the physics needs a little bit more work but it is decent, this is the kind of fighting game iv been waiting for not that one tap shit.. Esport standard grin
Name is FINAL FIGHTER X
i guess you changed your playstore to USA because i cant find this game on playstore....i want to buy some few stuff there but it not working with my gtb master card.....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
dudesexy111:
i guess you changed your playstore to USA because i cant find this game on playstore....i want to buy some few stuff there but it not working with my gtb master card.....
Downloaded it from apkpure. com then renamed the file extention from xapk to zip so i can extract.. Yea i havnt tried buying yet, what is your ign there
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nerdfrost(m): 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
Georgioo:
Name is FINAL FIGHTER X

Bro,is it offline??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
nerdfrost:

Bro,is it offline??
Nope it isn't, honestly no good game developed now is offline, because of the constant data sync and progress save on cloud also because of the multi-player feature
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
I need the link to all nigerian gaming whatsapp group pubg or not if u have any please give me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
Or add me nani and co with groups
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nwaobitex: 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
Nice games ive been missing. When i upgrade to a new phone I'll install these games...starting from pubg to injustice 2 to shadow fight 3 to asphalt 9. Just wait im coming
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
2 hours left guys check here for password and id

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
oluwafunso97:
I'm using redmi 5 plus 4GB / 64GB. you need to see my PSP games all playing smoothly. smoothly like it was built for Android. they all run between50-60fps and always 95-100% speed. God of war, tekken, soul caliber, call of duty, Ghost Recon, need for speed, pes, gta, all running flawlessly.
I just wish people will see how tecno and the likes are exploiting them and switch to better brands.

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
Mustiboy:
I'm using redmi 5 plus 4GB / 64GB. you need to see my PSP games all playing smoothly. smoothly like it was built for Android. they all run between50-60fps and always 95-100% speed. God of war, tekken, soul caliber, call of duty, Ghost Recon, need for speed, pes, gta, all running flawlessly.
I just wish people will see how tecno and the likes are exploiting them and switch to better brands.
Real talk
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
It is on

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
And another

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
Georgioo:

Real talk
even Infinix have seen the way forward but a bit slow behind,check out their Infinix s3x with snapdragon 4.. and adreno 506 with 3gb ram.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
Georgioo:
And another
stream and screen shot for those who don't have phone to join you us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.