Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,982 members, 7,866,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2809921 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Lionbite(m): 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
Placed these dudes on death row

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
FKO1:
I don dey para b4 grin grin grin.....You lost ur mtn too?? Tried calling you na just switch off I dey hear

sold my phone ni, so i think it was around d time of selling it i misplaced it.. been using the bis on my laptop via modem.. will be back tomorrow bro.. neva vex abeg
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FKO1(m): 11:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
OGeeKush:

sold my phone ni, so i think it was around d time of selling it i misplaced it.. been using the bis on my laptop via modem.. will be back tomorrow bro.. neva vex abeg
it's with the guy you sold your phone to.. . I called him
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
metal racer

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by grinface98(m): 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
Joshkid:
it's an online game...besides is there Any download app that resume. rar file download..?
It's not an online game bro, just use UC browser to download and use ZArchiver to extract
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
backstab HD

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 12:16am On Mar 09, 2015
grinface98:
It's not an online game bro, just use UC browser to download and use ZArchiver to extract
Cos it's in. .rar whenever the network fluctuates it will restart the download... Any help??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:26am On Mar 09, 2015
Joshkid:
Cos it's in. .rar whenever the network fluctuates it will restart the download... Any help??
download the files in parts here http://androidgamezonebd.com/BackStab_HD.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 12:47am On Mar 09, 2015
Late night killing

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 1:48am On Mar 09, 2015
Baddestguyp:
Ohkae... Tnx!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by grinface98(m): 1:48am On Mar 09, 2015
Joshkid:
Being rar doesn't mean bro. Just use UC browser. Download at night for best results
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 2:48am On Mar 09, 2015
cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 8:34am On Mar 09, 2015
FKO1:
it's with the guy you sold your phone to.. . I called him

really? shocked, the guy dey beg me make i sell am the sim, buh i no gree... nawa o
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FKO1(m): 8:40am On Mar 09, 2015
OGeeKush:

really? shocked, the guy dey beg me make i sell am the sim, buh i no gree... nawa o
he was hoping you will come and collect it..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by grinface98(m): 8:46am On Mar 09, 2015
Baddestguyp:
Brother, are u into Game of thrones?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 8:47am On Mar 09, 2015
nuelski10:
Late night killing
does your "Searching" take time to join a room in multiplayer? Mine takes time and sometimes doesn't. I just observed this tho
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:48am On Mar 09, 2015
grinface98:
Brother, are u into Game of thrones?
nope. is it good
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by grinface98(m): 9:05am On Mar 09, 2015
Baddestguyp:
nope. is it good
The best of all telltale games IMO.....With respect to others
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 9:12am On Mar 09, 2015
FKO1:
he was hoping you will come and collect it..

thanks bro, i"l go n collect it ASAP.. eshae gan
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sammyrollo: 11:36am On Mar 09, 2015
guyz....if a game is not compatible with my phone on playstore if I download the crack version wll it b compatible with it....need call of duty strike team but not compatible with my Samsung s3
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FKO1(m): 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
OGeeKush:

thanks bro, i"l go n collect it ASAP.. eshae gan
Bro I dunno What's up oo.. this is getting annoying.. go and collect your Sim na.. . I just called ur Etisalat number and the guy picked the call,saying they haven't seen you..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
Killing VIPs..... That's what I do cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
OGeeKush:

me, when i tried cloning for some guys on thursday, immedialtely i recieve confirmation message, d signal of the new sim go just die, then e go start showing registeration error, worst of all, i lost my payg sim cry and i'v been paid by those guyz... dunno how i go tell them sef

btw, i want to retrieve it, will i still be on payg, and pls when cloning, should d new sim be inside a phone before cloning or i shouldn't put it till i get confirmation message...
i dnt knw if u wil stil be on it if u retrieve, and when cloning make sure the original sim and the new sime first 4 numbers are the same e.g if the mother sim is 0818 let the other be 0818 also
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
Collinz2:
i dnt knw if u wil stil be on it if u retrieve, and when cloning make sure the original sim and the new sime first 4 numbers are the same e.g if the mother sim is 0818 let the other be 0818 also

u see!! na mumu be d person wey put the tutorial for eti website, e no talk all this ones na, mehn, na serious job be dat o
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
FKO1:
Bro I dunno What's up oo.. this is getting annoying.. go and collect your Sim na.. . I just called ur Etisalat number and the guy picked the call,saying they haven't seen you..

dnt worry bro, i'l gon colllect it today, bt anda prob don happn o, i just gt informed that the new sim must have the same first 4 numbers as mine, the payg sim, the prob now be say my own number strt with 0909
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by bananaboi(m): 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
who has order and chaos, the best mmorpg game on earth, reminds me of how online games creates a bond.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
bananaboi:
who has order and chaos, the best mmorpg game on earth, reminds me of how online games creates a bond.
is the game really nice. I uninstalled it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by bananaboi(m): 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
haibe:
is the game really nice. I uninstalled it

awesomely nice, you communicate to your online friends and go on a quest

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FKO1(m): 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
OGeeKush:

dnt worry bro, i'l gon colllect it today, bt anda prob don happn o, i just gt informed that the new sim must have the same first 4 numbers as mine, the payg sim, the prob now be say my own number strt with 0909
Na WA oo.. get the sim first sha
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by patton517: 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
pls who has played heroes of order and chaos. its 1gb but I don't trust gameloft.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
FKO1:
Na WA oo.. get the sim first sha

the dude ddnt bring it, he said till tomorrow
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
bananaboi:
played it on a low end device Months ago, it was hanging. but I still think its overhyped. i dont see gameloft creating a good mmorpg. I prefer spacetime studios' games.

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.