Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (931) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2781382 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Psychodavidovic(m): 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
typicalgamer:

baba 23gb pubg on Xbox different from pubg on mobile play real version you go see the overhaul difference

That's the point. Let it be different, but let there be a mobile version.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
Welcome to Fairhaven

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
MobileGees:
See wetin Red Dead Redemption. don cause grin grin g.f don cast me grin
you be craze I swear grin grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
krozay:
this is super story

na serious story, video games and g.f doesn't go together, they be like water and fire

I don realize am
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
kodded:
you be craze I swear grin grin grin
lol grin
I go still go beg her, make I finish this game first
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by IKON360(m): 11:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
sammyfrosh:
Welcome to Fairhaven
in that game, my favourite car is the first ne you snapped. It looks plain, boring even drab. But the engine after tweaking is the stuff of dreams. Sleeper cars for life
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 02, 2018
IKON360:

in that game, my favourite car is the first ne you snapped. It looks plain, boring even drab. But the engine after tweaking is the stuff of dreams. Sleeper cars for life

Oh God I hate that car like mad. My favorite car is definitely the legendary BMW gtr m3 which was the in 3rd and 4th photo above
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 7:31am On Nov 02, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Oh God I hate that car like mad. My favorite car is definitely the legendary BMW gtr m3 which was the in 3rd and 4th photo above

maybe you bitc**s haven't used a Bugatti in that game you won't be saying much about muscle cars
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 02, 2018
typicalgamer:

maybe you bitc**s haven't used a Bugatti in that game you won't be saying much about muscle cars

You wanna hear what new? I love that BMW gtr m3 more than that any Bugatti or any other cars in the game. Lol
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by IKON360(m): 8:49am On Nov 02, 2018
typicalgamer:

Bugatti, mtchw. Its a super car, what do you expect. Even the three lamborghinis, super cars. In fact I prefer the camaro to that Bugatti. In fact as fast as the Bugatti is, any mistake and ai will overtake you...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 9:02am On Nov 02, 2018
sammyfrosh:
Welcome to Fairhaven
Wetin b d name?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nwaobitex: 9:10am On Nov 02, 2018
MobileGees:
I accidentally killed a dog in the presence of my female friend, she screamed and started looking at me like I just killed a human being in real life. While in my mind I was angry that I couldn't skin the dog skin to sell for money. grin don't blame me please na game angry
this is console version right? Coz it's not as good as this on Android
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by PreciousRahl(m): 9:51am On Nov 02, 2018
sammyfrosh:
Tonight was all about Killzone

What's your PS Vita model?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 02, 2018
PreciousRahl:

What's your PS Vita model?

It's 1000 with OLED display
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 02, 2018
dynamo007:

Wetin b d name?

Need for speed Most wanted
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by PreciousRahl(m): 10:10am On Nov 02, 2018
sammyfrosh:

It's 1000 with OLED display

Nice!, I'm planning on getting one, I think I'll go for the one with OLED display
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 02, 2018
PreciousRahl:

Nice!, I'm planning on getting one, I think I'll go for the one with OLED display

I have 2 OLED ps vita bro (wish I could have bought the slim as a second 1) kept 1 for the future when the 1 am using doesn't function anymore . But i think you should go for the slim version since it uses a USB charger which is easier to find and doesn't cost as much as the Sony's proprietary charger and it also comes with 1gb internal storage as opposed to the PS Vita phat/1000 which is ideal for hacking and you can hack it using henkaku or h-hencore then you can use SD card up to 500gb on it like mine and download Vita dumped games then install them and boom! You get your Vita loaded
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by PreciousRahl(m): 11:25am On Nov 02, 2018
sammyfrosh:

I have 2 OLED ps vita bro (wish I could have bought the slim as a second 1) kept 1 for the future when the 1 am using doesn't function anymore . But i think you should go for the slim version since it uses a USB charger which is easier to find and doesn't cost as much as the Sony's proprietary charger and it also comes with 1gb internal storage as opposed to the PS Vita phat/1000 which is ideal for hacking and you can hack it using henkaku or h-hencore then you can use SD card up to 500gb on it like mine and download Vita dumped games then install them and boom! You get your Vita loaded

Which one is better based on your opinion?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
IKON360:

Bugatti, mtchw. Its a super car, what do you expect. Even the three lamborghinis, super cars. In fact I prefer the camaro to that Bugatti. In fact as fast as the Bugatti is, any mistake and ai will overtake you...

you are lucky its not a multiplayer game I for use that Bugatti mess you up same goes for you too @sammy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
PreciousRahl:

Well, in my opinion the OLED is better because I love the screen colours more than the Slim's LCD colour which looks a little bit washed out but the slim also had many advantages over the OLED too which I have stated earlier such as the USB jack rather than the Sony's compulsory charger.

The 1000 is also more built in my opinion. Here's a comparison between both of them.

And lest I forget, both had the ability to stream your PS4 games to the Vita screen and play it wherever you are if you have good wifi or even PC using nvidea chips to the vitas
Here's rather a picture of them both. As you can see the OLED vita's colours pop more and has deeper blacks compared to greyish blacks of the Slim's one

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
PreciousRahl:

:::::::::
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
typicalgamer:

you are lucky its not a multiplayer game I for use that Bugatti mess you up same goes for you too @sammy

I still think the BMW m3 gtr if fully upgraded with everything is as fast or even faster than that Lamborghini although the Lamborghini has better handling which will make turning very easier compared to the BMW m3 gtr
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nwaobitex: 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
Pls what are the dope offline Android games to download
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by PreciousRahl(m): 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Thanks!

OLED it is
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
PreciousRahl:

Thanks!

OLED it is

You're welcome
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ibotswaggs: 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
sammyfrosh:
Welcome to Fairhaven

Fam. Did you download it from playstore or you have a site that's free
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
ibotswaggs:

Fam. Did you download it from playstore or you have a site that's free

I have tried the free version before but it never works so I bought it. But if you can try your luck then go to androidgamegratisan.blog to download the free version.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by IKON360(m): 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
typicalgamer:

pride, they say, goes before a very entertaining fall.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sheggsliveth: 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
IKON360:

pride, they say, goes before a very entertaining fall.

I ordered miracast on amazon.co.uk to my surprise it came with 4 Samsung fast charger... I knew it's was a mixed up from nipost I dash 1 out to the nipost woman
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by IKON360(m): 6:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
sheggsliveth:

I ordered miracast on amazon.co.uk to my surprise it came with 4 Samsung fast charger... I knew it's was a mixed up from nipost I dash 1 out to the nipost woman
I know the tech, I don't even know how its used. And how did one item come with four fast chargers?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OduaaLeopard(m): 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Yes I think so but Killzone 3 was definitely the better game as have heard but this Killzone seems to be on par with it shaaa and it's better than Killzone 1 & 2.

I disagree. Both Killzone 2 and 3 looks better graphics wise.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2018
Stories

(1) (2) (3) ... (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.