Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (981) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2787432 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
kingxsamz:
Hey guys. Please my phone developed a problem where it gets stuck at the loading screen. That is, whenever I switch it on, it doesn't go to the home screen, it just stays stuck on the loading screen. So the phone repairer suggested that I flash the phone. Now the problem is that I have very important files on the phone and can't afford to lose them. So please is there anyway I can access, transfer or retrieve my files from the phone while it's still on the loading screen?

If you have a pc you should be able to access your files like photos, movies, music and folders on the pc
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingxsamz(m): 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
sammyfrosh:

If you have a pc you should be able to access your files like photos, movies, music and folders on the pc

Yeah, but the phone gets stuck on the loading screen whenever I switch it on. So how will I be able to access my files?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by twosquare(m): 11:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
Can Samsung Galaxy J6+ play MC5 without lagging? I need someone with experience in android games to help me with the answer.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kvngjesse(m): 12:48am On Mar 04, 2019
twosquare:
Can Samsung Galaxy J6+ play MC5 without lagging? I need someone with experience in android games to help me with the answer.
It should handle mc5 with low graphics.
There's actually a setting for "Better performance"
Should be pretty good
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 04, 2019
kingxsamz:

Yeah, but the phone gets stuck on the loading screen whenever I switch it on. So how will I be able to access my files?

Then that means your phone's brick. What model is it?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingxsamz(m): 12:58am On Mar 04, 2019
sammyfrosh:

Then that means your phone's brick. What model is it?
Zero diamond max 4000 ... it's not one of these popular phones so...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by twosquare(m): 1:08am On Mar 04, 2019
kvngjesse:

It should handle mc5 with low graphics.
There's actually a setting for "Better performance"
Should be pretty good
Thanks for your reply. I have been researching seriously on a phone to buy but I must be able to enjoy MC5; my thoughts going towards Nokia 6.1...similar in specs to Redmi Note 5 I once had before it was stolen.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kvngjesse(m): 3:09am On Mar 04, 2019
twosquare:
Thanks for your reply. I have been researching seriously on a phone to buy but I must be able to enjoy MC5; my thoughts going towards Nokia 6.1...similar in specs to Redmi Note 5 I once had before it was stolen.
The nokia 6.1 / redmi note 5 will handle the game really smoothly though.
What's your budget though
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Darksider131: 8:19am On Mar 04, 2019
nani667:
Sarge on the Field
i downloaded the game yesterday

It seems the enemies are bot not real players
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by twosquare(m): 8:35am On Mar 04, 2019
kvngjesse:

The nokia 6.1 / redmi note 5 will handle the game really smoothly though.
What's your budget though
75k below... thinking of a Samsung galaxy that can do that job really smoothly too...any ideas?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kvngjesse(m): 9:25am On Mar 04, 2019
twosquare:
75k below... thinking of a Samsung galaxy that can do that job really smoothly too...any ideas?
Samsung? Hmm
I'll check, I don't fancy most of their devices these days except the flagships
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 04, 2019
kingxsamz:

Zero diamond max 4000 ... it's not one of these popular phones so...

Did you try installing custom roms on it. If you can find a twrp recovery for the phone and you install it with pc then you can plugin usb to access your files from the twrp recovery menu
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by twosquare(m): 9:29am On Mar 04, 2019
kvngjesse:

Samsung? Hmm
I'll check, I don't fancy most of their devices these days except the flagships
Why?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Lekerhymes(m): 9:43am On Mar 04, 2019
Etisalat data is now available

Hurry while stock last!!!

*Do you have an Etisalat Sim?*

*Is the standard Etisalat data fee subscription too expensive for you?*

*Worry not, because the solution for data is here*

*Why buy standard Etisalat data of 2.5Gb for N2000, when you can get the same Etisalat data for #1400

*think smart, think wise*

*Join the moving train now for all your Etisalat data services*

*New Etisalat 9mobile package & Price list*

*2.5Gb 1400*
*5gb 2300*
*7.5gb 3200*
*10gb 4200*
*11gb 4600*

*Contact me on 07034643236*
*Legit and guaranteed.*
*Validity is one month.*

*@LekeData ur trusted number one data retailer*
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kvngjesse(m): 10:29am On Mar 04, 2019
twosquare:
Why?
Their mid-range phone's use crappy processors.
You want to enjoy gaming and you love Samsung, just get one of their flagships prolly sd 821 maybe, Sd 835 still pretty good in 2019 for the games a available
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by twosquare(m): 10:31am On Mar 04, 2019
kvngjesse:

Their mid-range phone's use crappy processors.
You want to enjoy gaming and you love Samsung, just get one of their flagships prolly sd 821 maybe, Sd 835 still pretty good in 2019 for the games a available
All right. I will settle for Nokia then.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kvngjesse(m): 10:33am On Mar 04, 2019
twosquare:
grin Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
kingxsamz:
Hey guys. Please my phone developed a problem where it gets stuck at the loading screen. That is, whenever I switch it on, it doesn't go to the home screen, it just stays stuck on the loading screen. So the phone repairer suggested that I flash the phone. Now the problem is that I have very important files on the phone and can't afford to lose them. So please is there anyway I can access, transfer or retrieve my files from the phone while it's still on the loading screen?

Adb will help if u live close to me I can help u 08114331702
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 7:59am On Mar 05, 2019
Darksider131:
i downloaded the game yesterday

It seems the enemies are bot not real players

Some real people play like Bots

When you reach higher levels you will meet the real deal ✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Darksider131: 8:25am On Mar 05, 2019
nani667:

ok. And your ping is 206
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 7:28am On Mar 06, 2019
Icey

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 7:31am On Mar 06, 2019
twosquare:
nokia x5 is the best budget gaming phone,thanks to its 720p screen its gaming performance is far better than redmi note 5(my bro has the x5 and i have the redmi note 5) plus long term software update(d day my bro put on d phone it got android pie+jan+feb security updates

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by twosquare(m): 9:11am On Mar 06, 2019
tidedroid:
nokia x5 is the best budget gaming phone,thanks to its 720p screen its gaming performance is far better than redmi note 5(my bro has the x5 and i have the redmi note 5) plus long term software update(d day my bro put on d phone it got android pie+jan+feb security updates
Hmmmm... Thanks.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mizik(m): 9:27am On Mar 06, 2019
tidedroid:
I'm in love with this phone cry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
tidedroid:
Icey
One of the most impressive games from last year wink
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 12:09am On Mar 07, 2019
Sektion:

One of the most impressive games from last year wink
not many people here seem to have played it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by bada007(m): 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
can someone help me with a link to bully
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by waseemjani: 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
MobileGees:

i will upload soon gta san on topfreewebgames.com
so wait for some time

https://topfreewebgames.com/

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
Naijjablog:
Same here now I use cutlass to attack such teammates
lol
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Emmizzu: 1:55am On Mar 09, 2019
Guys pls any active WhatsApp group for pesmobile 2019?,can someone share the link
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by CharlesJok3r: 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
@ nani667 add me to the group @08088971196 pls
nani667:

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 12, 2019
Samurai 2 vengeance

(1) (2) (3) ... (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.