Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

A Student Of UNIBEN Emerges Winner Of Spoken Words Competition - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Student Of UNIBEN Emerges Winner Of Spoken Words Competition (731 Views)

See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) / Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN / The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Student Of UNIBEN Emerges Winner Of Spoken Words Competition by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
A newly admitted student of the University
of Benin (UNIBEN), Joshua Paul Uma, has emerged the winner of the Season 4 Edition of the spoken word contest tagged “Final Showdown” beaten 20 other poets to win a sum of N100,000 (Hundred thousand Naira).
The competition which was organized by i2X Media Company Limited, is one of Nigeria's most prestigious
spoken word events.
Paul broke down with tears of joy after i2x CEO and convener of the event, Olumide Holloway, presented him with his N100,000 cheque.
First and second runners-up, Aremu and Green, were also given cash rewards of N20,000.00 and N10,000.00 respectively.

http://myschool.com.ng/uniben/news/33182/uniben-student-emerges-winner-of-spoken-words-competition.html
Re: A Student Of UNIBEN Emerges Winner Of Spoken Words Competition by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
PROUDLY UNIBEN! grin

1 Like

Re: A Student Of UNIBEN Emerges Winner Of Spoken Words Competition by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
Uniben student no dey carry last.
I'm pround of them.
Congrat.

1 Like

Re: A Student Of UNIBEN Emerges Winner Of Spoken Words Competition by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
Spoken word contest? Mhen... never heard about that before. embarassed

Congrats to him!
Re: A Student Of UNIBEN Emerges Winner Of Spoken Words Competition by motherlode: 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
Spoken words competition undecided

so why were those ABC members not called?!. Uhn undecided

I know you don't know what ABC means i am sure you are part of the INDOMIE generation cheesy it simply means Amebo Business Centre. grin
Re: A Student Of UNIBEN Emerges Winner Of Spoken Words Competition by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 05, 2014
Congrats to them smiley
Re: A Student Of UNIBEN Emerges Winner Of Spoken Words Competition by jejemanito: 6:34am On Dec 05, 2014
motherlode:
Spoken words competition undecided

so why were those ABC members not called?!. Uhn undecided

I know you don't know what ABC means i am sure you are part of the INDOMIE generation cheesy it simply means Amebo Business Centre. grin
what are you saying embarassed
you're just making fun of yourself
Re: A Student Of UNIBEN Emerges Winner Of Spoken Words Competition by motherlode: 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
jejemanito:

what are you saying embarassed
you're just making fun of yourself

why did quote me now undecided when what you wrote won't generate an SME loan cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Discussion: Statistical Physics/mechanics. / What Is The Accepted Minimum Age To Be Allowed For Higher Institution / Fut Minna Convocation!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.