Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,868 members, 7,862,905 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

Get A Business Loan In 24hours Guaranteed. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get A Business Loan In 24hours Guaranteed. (583 Views)

How To Get A Loan In Nigeria / Obtaining A Mortgage Loan In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Business Loan In 24hours Guaranteed. by martinsflo(m): 12:18am On Dec 05, 2014
[b]Hello nairalanders, please i have a business of interest that will be scooping income every 3weeks,(exportation) but i need a start-up capital, of which i have arranged for a loan, but i need a guarantor that is working with government/company in lagos/ogun state with monthly salary of #50,000 or above in which the loan will be transferred to his bank account after observing all the paper works.. my loan target is 450k, but i will apply for 500k and give my guarantor an upfront payment of #50,000(10%) of the loan. And i will pay 2months loan monthly repayment upfront from the loan. And ensure a cohesive relationship with my guarantor and make avail every details he wishes to know about the progress of the business during the course of the loan window phase, thereby protecting his interest and integrity. i am ready to sign pact or lawyer agreement too,.

Mode of repayment options.
1:- 2% of interest on monthly repayment.
2:- 28% of interest, if i decide to pay all the loan at the end of one year, plus the interest at the same time.

:- Please anyone that is willing to help me as a guarantor should please contact me through(carljones198892@gmail.com)
All the process involves a clean/transparent manners, as i am ready to surrender anything that will link my relationship to residing in lagos..(ikorodu).ADDRESS.. and my business partnering company can be contacted also, to ascertain that i cannot default/run away..

Another loan option i was given is to open/operate an account with them for 90days before i can be giving a loan, but i consider that too late for my business prospect.. please help. !!!!!!!!![/b][/color][color=#006600][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Get A Business Loan In 24hours Guaranteed. by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 05, 2014
Have you tried the NEXIM bank? It will help if you already have an export order contract you are about to execute.
Re: Get A Business Loan In 24hours Guaranteed. by martinsflo(m): 6:24am On Dec 05, 2014
@cornido,.. many thanks.. i haven't gotten a supply order yet, and i havent been to nexim bank., i cant get export order like that without getting export license,membership,then getting ready-made available export order from my boss and tutoring to start with, as in linking me up with a buyer first, then i can be getting more contacts on my own, although the company is well known and trusted by foreign buyers so much with integrity..

(1) (Reply)

Trucks Needed Urgently / We Need Resellers Of A New Sugar Cube Brand / 2 Million Ltrs Of AGO Needed (bulk Purchase)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.