Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Online Prayer Vigil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Online Prayer Vigil (387 Views)

David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil / Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra / Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Prayer Vigil by tdcministry: 12:52am On Dec 05, 2014
«««« ONLINE VIGIL ( FRIDAY) 5th december 2014 »»»»»
The prayers of the righteous avails much, join me in prayer On friday from 11pm-1am as I pray for souls that needs the touch of God concerning Healing, deliverance, fruit of the womb, open doors and night mares.
To participate send your email and phone number to this number +2348168740092 or to my email: thedisciplescommission@gmail.com for the prayer points and make sure you rise by 11pm to start praying with me in your home ( it will be better if you invite someone to join you in the prayer)
Do Not send your email if you already did last month
It is time for liberation. Your time is now. Visit: www.oluwaseyikelvin.mywapblog.com
For inspirational words and quotes.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Pope Francis Video Message For Iraqi Christians / Shiloh 2014 Heaven On Earth / How To Chose Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.