Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask (23415 Views)

Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured / Thousands Escape Death As JTF Intercept Bombs Concealed In Food Flask / Nigerian Soldiers Recover A Jeep Loaded With Bomb In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask by cold(m): 4:06am On Dec 05, 2014
God this,god that. People are being blown to pieces every single day. Yet,your god has done fùck all to stop these gruesome killings. Seriously how many more people will have to die before this god wakes up from his slumber?

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask by Texykool: 4:06am On Dec 05, 2014
icebeatz:
[size=20pt]I would really wanna have sexxxxxxwith a female terrorist.
Cuuuum in her pussssy while i shout allahu snackbar
[/size]

Mods please do the needful
Re: Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask by delishpot: 4:07am On Dec 05, 2014
That boko haram ehn!
Re: Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask by Nobody: 4:11am On Dec 05, 2014
Texykool:

Mods please do the needful

snitcch!

what is ur problem?
hediot!
Re: Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask by femsmith(m): 4:22am On Dec 05, 2014
Hmmm.. Food flask.! D securties in dar hospital reali tried..
Here in d şǿµƮħ, na freely u go enta witot even searchin na wen u dey comot dem go dey search..
Re: Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask by Texykool: 4:29am On Dec 05, 2014
icebeatz:

snitcch!

what is ur prob
lem?
hediot!

Snitch?

Do I even know you?

Mumu cheesy
Re: Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask by Mimipauls1(f): 4:35am On Dec 05, 2014
Bomb in food flask? Hahahahahahaha! Nothing wey these people no go show me. It's not funny though, but I can't help but laugh, coz am sick and tired of weeping

1 Like

Re: Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask by Nobody: 4:43am On Dec 05, 2014
shocked shocked woow excellent job by the security agents!!

But what drives a sane human being to want to kill themselves along with others?
I'm starting to think these pawns are drugged to execute such irrational actions. Or is this some sort of ideology I am ignorant about??

I usually ignore having a strong opinion on BH and its atrocities but I cannot take the silence anymore. I even find myself becoming bigoted in my opinions.

The lives of innocent citizens are being cut short or put in jeopardy for crying out loud. This is unbecoming.

Why are people against dividing the country and controlling their borders against these cunts? What will happen? Please can I be enlightened on this ? Abeg the country should be split!!! Ahn Ahn this is too much abeg .. It should not even split to North And South, it should be sane and insane Nigeria!! The criteria? well it is glaring whether or not it is seen as bias.. Rejecting the insane is a necessary good!!

These people should go and form their nation in a deserted environment. All of them in there together holding hands grin or even kissing, kneeling of with their asssses raised up in the air, then they count to three or five grin 1...2...3...4...5..., press the red button and gbosaaaaaa!!!!!! They go to their magical world grin

Sorry for my rant I have had it with animals killing or wanting to harm innocent citizens ...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask by exe0(m): 5:36am On Dec 05, 2014
Tank God
Re: Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask by ichommy(m): 6:06am On Dec 05, 2014
mayapop:
Burn her! angry

Mayapop, Burn ke?
Re: Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask by cococandy(f): 6:08am On Dec 05, 2014
Old woman? Goes to show that BH has deeply entrenched support in those regions.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask by eejo(m): 6:08am On Dec 05, 2014
ceo4eva:
Kudos to our security agencies. Of late, we seem to be winning the war against terrorism. Hopefully, these positive results will continue till we completely win the battle. We'll get there by God's grace!
after kano bombing the northern folks are now exposing boko haram members making the war look easy
Re: Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask by abdulabbakar(m): 6:24am On Dec 05, 2014
I wish they wud use their knife to peel information off her skin!
#Shegiya#
But then, she myt have been ordered free by the oga@dtop# cry
Re: Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask by sparkleboy(m): 6:39am On Dec 05, 2014
No mercy again. Once they are caught, Chop their head off or better still lethal injection will be safe and better.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask by holatin(m): 6:41am On Dec 05, 2014
thank God
Re: Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 05, 2014
mayapop:
Burn her! angry
We'd be giving her what she wants. To die for Allah. She deserves it anyway, but the final decision lays in the Judge's hands.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask by koikoi2(m): 6:54am On Dec 05, 2014
Boko haram is always changing tactics so our civilian jtf and army must be proactive.
Ensure dat everything is searched, nobody shud be trusted.
Thk God for arresting d woman. Let them get vital info from her and send her to her grave.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:05am On Dec 05, 2014
A fairly old woman carrying IED in a food flask to kill innocent people. I don't understand what is happening anymore. Infact I'm speechless. How then do we fight this 'war '? I pity Mr President. Anyone saying that the security issue is due to lack of purposeful leadership wants to score a cheap political point. And 'CHANGE' is not a MANIFESTO on how to resolve this issue.
Re: Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask by tomistelle(f): 7:10am On Dec 05, 2014
But wat r dey. Giving ds people to brainwash them undecided

1 Like

Re: Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask by bigiyaro(m): 7:15am On Dec 05, 2014
The north has more than 9 million almajiris n Street beggars, this can go on n go, abeg make una stop to the form politicians and cut off the head of the snake.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask by Adwexky(m): 7:40am On Dec 05, 2014
charix:
But wait oo, where are pictures? I'm not expected to swallow this hook, line and sinker without pictures undecided.
Must you see pictures before you believe, are you not convinced even with the News Media - The Guardian, that published the News?
Re: Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask by davidonoja: 7:42am On Dec 05, 2014
charix:
But wait oo, where are pictures? I'm not expected to swallow this hook, line and sinker without pictures undecided.

Abeg go and goin the CJTF as photographer and be snapping pictures for us

Haters of good news
Re: Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask by ceejay80s(m): 7:50am On Dec 05, 2014
One day she will be released and granted presidential pardon and she's about to kill hundreds o!
And a poor 14yr old girl who poisoned her husband is sentenced to death
sometimes it feels like crime pays in naija, dis country useless

1 Like

Re: Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask by davidonoja: 8:02am On Dec 05, 2014
WOCKHARDI:
A fairly old woman carrying IED in a food flask to kill innocent people. I don't understand what is happening anymore. Infact I'm speechless. How then do we fight this 'war '? I pity Mr President. Anyone saying that the security issue is due to lack of purposeful leadership wants to score a cheap political point. And 'CHANGE' is not a MANIFESTO on how to resolve this issue.

Thank you. You have a point

Look at what is happening in this country. APC That should be supporting the president over this win are now causing a great distraction for him look at those. People o
I don't blame those calling BH APC foot soldier.
All this will end when the power of love is greater than the love of power
Re: Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask by Redhot111(m): 8:19am On Dec 05, 2014
Even old woman sef dey look 4 72 iron prick wen her kitten is already as hard as Iron. grin grin grin grin this pple no go kill person with laff o
Re: Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 05, 2014
yes baby
zeeayinita:
shocked shocked shocked food flask kwa
Re: Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask by okiezman(m): 8:22am On Dec 05, 2014
Pishure of the girl and food flask or is a...... undecided
Re: Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask by ideology(m): 8:30am On Dec 05, 2014
WOCKHARDI:

As I speak to you, even GEJ is not safe in ASO ROCK.
when BH was formed in 2002, was GEJ the president, or near Abuja.

The northern elites, religious leaders, political class knew their mission and some of them are sponsors.

GeJ is just afraid of stepping on their toes, some of them are richer than some neighboring countries even some Nigerian states put together.

Mark my word: if APC or a Northerner wins 2015 presidential elections BH will go low
Re: Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask by FRENZYLO: 9:16am On Dec 05, 2014
OYEGUN is a complete muron
Re: Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask by JEITO: 9:17am On Dec 05, 2014
Good move. I hope more vehicles/ suspicious people would be searched without compromise.
Re: Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask by a9nyc2020(m): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2014
Whether our militarY men are makin progress or not apc will still complain...wondering if those dudes really mean well 4 Nigeria...#china

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race / Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each / Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.