Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Join the Nairaland Importers Database - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Join the Nairaland Importers Database (1595 Views)

IBL LOGISTICS FREE WAREHOUSING & DELIVERY SERVICE WITHIN LAGOS FOR MINI IMPORTER / The Mini Importers Bible - 100% FREE DOWNLOAD! / A4 Copier Paper Importers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join the Nairaland Importers Database by PennyWongExport: 7:07am On Dec 05, 2014
I hope we support this idea of having a Nairaland Importers Database of big time, medium and small scale importers.
Are you a steady importer of goods from all part of the world? come and register your presence here.

Just state your Import products, business email and contacts and get business partnerships from Exporters all over the world.

Lets get it started.

2 Likes

Re: Join the Nairaland Importers Database by reaky(m): 7:33am On Dec 05, 2014
Sounds cool

1 Like

Re: Join the Nairaland Importers Database by PennyWongExport: 8:05am On Dec 05, 2014
reaky:
Sounds cool

Yes, it will open up more business opportunities.

2 Likes

Re: Join the Nairaland Importers Database by PennyWongExport: 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
Where are the importers?

2 Likes

Re: Join the Nairaland Importers Database by Pharmb(m): 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
penny I need ur wassap no we need to talk
Re: Join the Nairaland Importers Database by PennyWongExport: 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
Pharmb:
penny I need ur wassap no we need to talk
You can talk to me here. Thanks.
Re: Join the Nairaland Importers Database by PennyWongExport: 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
bump smiley
Re: Join the Nairaland Importers Database by mayorall(m): 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
Android tablet, customised wristband, mayor source power bank. General goods.

Email: info@mayorall.com

Re: Join the Nairaland Importers Database by staaan(m): 11:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
Following
Re: Join the Nairaland Importers Database by abbadon: 1:10am On Dec 08, 2014
Hi,
We are major importers of Treadmills from Italy. We also import construction material such as sheet piles and we are into transportation.

E-mail: customers@yakora.ng
Re: Join the Nairaland Importers Database by seunfly: 5:47am On Dec 08, 2014
I'm about to join you guys, the area I'm planning to go into will be clothe, shoes, wristwatches, perfume, ladies bags etc and my base is Abj.
Re: Join the Nairaland Importers Database by suwailad(f): 11:52am On Dec 09, 2014
great idea

I import children's fashion and toys and accessories. i'll post my details soon. you can pm me for deals, suwailad@gmail.com
Re: Join the Nairaland Importers Database by emeka94(m): 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
Re: Join the Nairaland Importers Database by Fab5collections(f): 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
Good idea.

We sell quality products such as wrist watches, female flat shoes, male/ feamale wears, computer accessories and flash drives.
Contact us now for a deal:
Fab5concepts@gmail.com
BBM: 21735ab7
Free delivery within Benin city
Wholesale and retail sales also available
Re: Join the Nairaland Importers Database by aikfrank(m): 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
Fab5collections:
Good idea.

We sell quality products such as wrist watches, female flat shoes, male/ feamale wears, computer accessories and flash drives.
Contact us now for a deal:
Fab5concepts@gmail.com
BBM: 21735ab7
Free delivery within Benin city
Wholesale and retail sales also available

Sell this item on Tradot, and i will be your first customer

https://www.tradot.com

My money is safe with them...lol
Re: Join the Nairaland Importers Database by Engineerfidel(m): 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
We are into quality mobile phones of all kinds as well as laptops,Flash drives, desktop computers and their accessories . Email: umesondynamiclimited@gmail.com. Phone: +2348068516082. Bbm: 32F75733
Re: Join the Nairaland Importers Database by chikeorji123(m): 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ladies fashionable wristwatch,customized badges, A4 papers and general goods.

coex123@gmail.com
Pin-7F67EFDF

(1) (Reply)

New Zain Setting That Browse Freeeeeeeeee On Fone And Pc / *dpk,ago,pms Available: Buy Now,pay Later! / Easy Way To Withdraw Ur Paypal/google Adsense Money Without Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.