Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Blog Traffic Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blog Traffic Needed (789 Views)

Boost Your Blog's Traffic By 50% Through Facebook / 48 Commentluv Dofollow Blogs To Increase Your blog Traffic / Traffic Needed On Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blog Traffic Needed by kalet55(m): 8:08am On Dec 05, 2014
Hi i kneed traffic to my blog www.knowingsports.com and i need real traffic not bots cos of AdSense. Don't reply if you want payment via PayPal and don't reply if you want payment first. You must start the work before i pay eg start on Sunday and I pay on Tuesday.
n.b no PayPal,paga,payza or escrow account cos i don't have any
Re: Blog Traffic Needed by bedfordng(m): 10:54am On Dec 05, 2014
your best shot should be facebook sharing and other social media share.better still, try facebook ads and see how your traffic will increase.lots of people love sport, so facebook ads can be used to your advantage if you know how to tweak the set up and get targeted traffic.you can halla at me if you need tips in doing it yourself and fish for yourself.
Re: Blog Traffic Needed by kalet55(m): 11:08am On Dec 05, 2014
bedfordng:
your best shot should be facebook sharing and other social media share.better still, try facebook ads and see how your traffic will increase.lots of people love sport, so facebook ads can be used to your advantage if you know how to tweak the set up and get targeted traffic.you can halla at me if you need tips in doing it yourself and fish for yourself.
i don't have a MasterCard so i cant advertise on fb
Re: Blog Traffic Needed by FRInteractives: 11:29am On Dec 05, 2014
Hello You can get as much traffic just contact us let's give you our terms

Tel and watsapp: 2348072611343
Re: Blog Traffic Needed by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 05, 2014
kalet55:

Go get a master card na. From gtbank or firstbank or uba
Re: Blog Traffic Needed by cheavroi(m): 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hi,

My name is Niyi and I run the SEO company, VTNS Solutions.

I can drive traffic to your website. Take a look at our website and contact me if you are interested.
Re: Blog Traffic Needed by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
cheavroi:
Hi,

My name is Niyi and I run the SEO company, VTNS Solutions.

I can drive traffic to your website. Take a look at our website and contact me if you are interested.

You own an seo company, ...... Are u shittinng me?

Website is now a company? sad[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode] shocked
Re: Blog Traffic Needed by akintayo1(m): 12:21am On Dec 06, 2014
jboy73:

You own an seo company, ...... Are u shittinng me?

Website is now a company? sad[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode] shocked

What do you think a business website is? What can you call organization like Google, Facebook, Amazon, Ebay, CNN, etc. They are company bro. It may interest you to know that some of these website have more people working for them than most offline companies.
Re: Blog Traffic Needed by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 06, 2014
akintayo1:

What do you think a business website is? What can you call organization like Google, Facebook, Amazon, Ebay, CNN, etc. They are company bro. It may interest you to know that some of these website have more people working for them than most offline companies.
Nairaland is a company?

Lols... My f*ck
Re: Blog Traffic Needed by dav8id(m): 9:03am On Dec 06, 2014
jboy73:

Nairaland is a company?

Lols... My f*ck

your respond already show that you start this thread with a different mortive not really you need a help...anyway wish you what you wish yourself
Re: Blog Traffic Needed by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 06, 2014
dav8id:

your respond already show that you start this thread with a different mortive not really you need a help...anyway wish you what you wish yourself

Start which thread?
Re: Blog Traffic Needed by akintayo1(m): 10:25am On Dec 06, 2014
jboy73:

Nairaland is a company?

Lols... My f*ck

What is the meaning of a company?

Don't you know that many of these what "YOU" believe to be an ordinary website are registered establishment with the federal government of their respective countries and abide by the local laws?

How many hundreds of employees do you think work for Google, Facebook, CNN, Amazon etc? In any place where you have more than one person working to provides the public with goods and services,....you already have a company.

Bro, if you want to make it in internet marketing....I advice you start seeing your "blog/website" as a "business" and not a blog or website you believe it is.....and you should have that vision, plans, strategies and whatever that will make you one day have a blog/website that would start employing people and pay their salaries.

Goodluck!
Re: Blog Traffic Needed by bedfordng(m): 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
kalet55:

that is not an excuse.you can get one at any bank.even if you don't want it attached to your bank account, uba africard, first bank naira visa card is available and acceptable for ads

(1) (Reply)

Ict Consultant Do You Know........ / Opencart Developer Needed Immediately / What Is The Monthly Salary Of A CEH / Pentester In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.