Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Network Operator And Support Engineers At Cobranet Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Network Operator And Support Engineers At Cobranet Limited (2034 Views)

Urgent Vacancies At Cobranet Limited! / It Support Engineers (trainee & Entry Level) / Pure Water Machine Operator And A Driver Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Network Operator And Support Engineers At Cobranet Limited by psychu: 8:24am On Dec 05, 2014
Position:
Network Operator

General:
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Experience Required: 2 to 4 years
Job Type: Full Time

Education and Qualifications:
OND/HND in Computer Science or B.E. in Computer/Communication Engineering

Skills and Specifications:
Good knowledge of wireless communications and networking basics
Analytical abilities and professional office experience

Duties and Responsibilities:
Document network problems and resolution for future reference
Monitor System/Network devices performance
VPerforms troubleshooting analysis of servers, workstations and associated systems
Obtain information and ensure timely response to the network alarms/NOC instructions
Respond positively to any instruction given by a senior level engineer
Monitor network traffic to identify problems and make capacity planning recommendations with the help of NMS and monitoring tools
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Job Title: Call Operator.
Duties and Responsibilities
Respond to enquiries and technical complaint from residential clients; via phone and email.
Handle tasks assigned by shift supervisor.
Requirements for the role:
Possession of basic understanding in computer and computer networking.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
Good telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
Passionate about IT and committed to building a career in IT.
Minimum Qualifications:
B.Sc/HND Computer Science/Engineering or related discipline.
Possession of at least one certification (e.g. ITIL, CCNA, MCSE etc) is an added advantage.
Not more than 27 years old by 31st December 2014.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Job Title: Support Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities
Provide telephonic technical support to corporate clients.
Help customers with resolving technical problems
Handle escalation of technical problems from call operators
Requirements for the role:
Deep understanding of networking protocols (TCP, IP, DHCP, SMTP, POP3, HTTP/HTTPS).
Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
Good telephone manner and interpersonal skills
Service-minded, a quick learner and a problem solver
Proactive and ability to use initiative.
Ability to work with minimal supervision and possess good organizational skills
Minimum Qualifications:
University degree or its equivalent. B.Sc/HND Computer Science/Engineering or related discipline.
Possession of at least one certification (e.g. ITIL, CCNA, MCSE etc)
Minimum of two (2) years post NYSC qualification experience in network support.
Method of Application:
Please ensure that the subject of your email is the position being applied for. Emails without the appropriate subject will not be considered.

Send application Email to: recruit@cobranet.org, visit http://cobranet.org/careers.php for more info.
Re: Network Operator And Support Engineers At Cobranet Limited by psychu: 4:30am On Dec 06, 2014
Re: Network Operator And Support Engineers At Cobranet Limited by examdeal: 6:41am On Dec 09, 2014
Pass all IT certification with ease.

ITIL guaranteed pass 100% .

Www.examdeal.net
Re: Network Operator And Support Engineers At Cobranet Limited by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
examdeal:
Pass all IT certification with ease.

ITIL guaranteed pass 100% .

Www.examdeal.net
Hello Please where can I get materials to study for the fundamental ITIL and how much is the exam fee, plus where can I register to write the exam?
Re: Network Operator And Support Engineers At Cobranet Limited by stynhaq(m): 1:15am On Dec 10, 2014
OpYzo:
Hello Please where can I get materials to study for the fundamental ITIL and how much is the exam fee, plus where can I register to write the exam?

Pm me and I'll give you the info free.
Re: Network Operator And Support Engineers At Cobranet Limited by examdeal: 9:39am On Dec 10, 2014
OpYzo:

Call 07085072636 - We have all training materials for ITIL (DVD, Ebooks, and Exam questions and answers)

examdeal.net
Re: Network Operator And Support Engineers At Cobranet Limited by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
stynhaq:

Pm me and I'll give you the info free.
thanks seen your mail...God Bless
Re: Network Operator And Support Engineers At Cobranet Limited by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
examdeal:

Call 07085072636 - We have all training materials for ITIL (DVD, Ebooks, and Exam questions and answers)

examdeal.net
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sales Recruitment At Abuja- / Vacancies For Monday 23rd March 2015 (CONFIRMED,VERIFIED AND CLARIFIED)100% REAL / Lafarge Group Calls For Submission Of CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.