Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Prelaunch Of Money Spining Sms Club: N400,000 Monthly - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Prelaunch Of Money Spining Sms Club: N400,000 Monthly (625 Views)

Company Boss Builds Wall Of MONEY To Protect Himself From Angry Staff After Bank / Excellent Global Prelaunch Opportunity *just 4 Days To GO!! / World Prelaunch: You Need To Register Before MARCH 18th! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prelaunch Of Money Spining Sms Club: N400,000 Monthly by lifelong(m): 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2008
Hello, Good Day, we at Lifelongsms (www.lifelongsms.com) will be launching our Club for our numerous and loyal customers/clients and not only our Clients but the general public .And our goal is to enable our Clients to make N200, 000 to N400, 000 every month and 5 million naira every year. We have decided to SHARE our profit with you by setting up a system that generate Income for you using our Platform. Our mission is to make Lifelongsms a household name in Nigeria while creating passive income for you without you leaving your present Job or academics thereby creating a WIN-WIN situation.You asked for it and here it is! Please if you are interested (and I know you are!) in getting prelaunch information and taking advantage of this opportunity please send a text message message with the following format to 08061341205:
I AM INTERESTED IN THE PRELAUNCH INFORMATION OF LIFELONGSMS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY.NAMES:…….STATE:……, CITY…, EMAIL IS………,  AND GSM NO. IS ……………

BE THE FIRST TO KNOW.XMAS IS COMING AND YOU NEED CASH NOW!!!

Thanks

Tega

(1) (Reply)

I Want A Change Of Job: / Pls I Need A Place For My One Yr It Experience In Marketing / Hot Business In 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.