Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

How propaganda works ... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How propaganda works ... (3487 Views)

Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda / Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How propaganda works ... by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:28am On Dec 05, 2014

I know someone his/her name is anonymous, He/she is a member of the media, but specifically you can just call him/her a liar, a master propagandist, a professional character assassinator heavily financed by some set of greedy politicians looters with one goal in mind to discredit the opponents of his/her client.

You see thuggery has gone from the streets to the web. As you read this a crew of savvy digital natives armed with laptops, internet data and numerous fake online accounts have embarked on a massive campaign of discrediting and assassinating the credibility of all perceived political opponents of his/her clients. While clandestinely presenting his/her client to you as the best thing for Nigeria since slice bread.

These people are the real enemies of Nigeria after the greedy politicians.

Nigerians are so gullible you know ... bounded by tribalism, bigotry, religion and limited in thinking and can't see beyond a headline, a tweet, a biased blog post. It's so easy for to channel their personal daily frustration unto the opponents of his client using propaganda.

I think someone is sorry for deceiving you ... for not giving you an objective analysis of what is happening in Nigeria. You trusted him/her to be your eyes in places where you can't see and to be ears, where you can't hear ... but he/she has failed you consistently and abused this trust by feeding you with lies and half truths and even more lies.

What I intend to do is expose to you the tools of their craft, I want to arm you with knowledge on how to shield your mind from people like them... from their propaganda of hate and misinformation.

But first you need to know what is Propaganda : It is a form of communication aimed towards influencing the attitude of a population or someone toward some cause or position.

It is a deliberate, systematic attempt to shape your perceptions, manipulate your cognitions, and direct your behavior to achieve a response that is line with the intent of the propagandist ...

Let's just call it " Mind control on a large scale"

What if I told you that this piece you are currently reading right now is piece of propaganda designed to influence your behavior ... albeit towards a good direction. The fact is propaganda is everywhere.

Humans are political animals, as political animals we thrive by our ability to shape the opinion of others toward our advantage. The first thing you should know about propaganda is that we are all propagandist.

But for every system there will be rogues, be criminals ... there will always be bad people who will cheat the system. There will be bad propagandist who will use propaganda to meet their selfish aim at the detriment of the society.

In my opinion a bad propaganda is information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, emphasis on the word biased and misleading. This information is used to promote a political cause or point of view.

It is no news that right now as you are reading this a team of people are somewhere, in a room are concocting digital/social media strategies to push their agenda forward, not because they love Nigeria or they care about what's best for the nation and citizens but because their lively hood depends on their ability to sway the opinion of the public in favor of their paymasters.

The may sound or present themselves like an average Nigeria who has a normal life and job and is tired of what is going on in the society ... but that is far from it... they are paid hacks. paid to hack into your mind.

As the elections draw closer ... the propaganda wars will become more heated ... What worries me is the gullibility of voters ... people like you. Yes I mean YOU reading this piece.

We are easily fooled by propaganda mainly because we do not recognize it when we see it.

Propagandist have seven Key devices they make use fool you. They are Name calling, Glittering Generalities, Transfer, The testimonial, Plain folks, Card Staking, Band wagon. I will get explain them later on.

Irrespective of how enlightened or educated we think we are, we are still constantly fooled by these devices, because they try to appeal to our emotions rather than our reason. They work more effectively when we are too lazy to think for ourselves.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How propaganda works ... by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:29am On Dec 05, 2014
One key thing about these devices is that they try to tap into our emotions and bend it in their favor. Now let's take a look at these propaganda devices is.

1. Name calling :- This is a tool used to make you form an opinion or pass judgment on something without examining critically the evidence on which the judgment is to be based. Here the propagandist appeal to your hate and fear by giving bad names to individual or groups that he wants you to be against.

Example is the use of the word "clueless" by a group of people to describe a certain president, The strategy of how they have been able to effectively make this name a popular tag is simple.

They first present to you with a biased opinion piece that contains scenarios or series of scenario where by error the president acted in a manner that may be termed to be clueless but what they do is that they carefully to alienate or fail to mention scenarios where he excelled or performed brilliantly. They do this is in their bid to imprint in your mind the idea that you have a president that is clueless.

While that is far from the truth ... because looking at hard data and evidences on the ground. The truth is that the president may not be our ideal president but he is far from clueless. He is instead a master strategist that is shaking to the foundations his political opponents and doing his best for his country.

So what they are focused on doing is trying to carefully blind your eyes to his achievements while they magnify his mistakes in your eyes ... so as to brain wash you to see his as clueless.

If you look at this President critically he is just like us. He has his good days and bad days. Days he messes up and days he get his stuff together. He has failed and also progressed in some areas. In this light if the president is to be termed clueless following their thought patterns or way of argument we are all clueless.

These name calling can be seen in the "Islamic fanatic tag" given to a key presidential aspirant. and words like SaTAN, Janja**weed that are now prevalent on key social media platforms

2. Glittering Generalities :- Propagandist use this device to make us accept or approve of something without examining the evidence. Propagandist do this by trying to identify his/her programs, ideas or movement with "glittering words" aka buzz words.

Words that are positive and have a cool good vibe around them. these words are designed to try to appeal to our emotions of love, of generosity of our desire for change and a better future. etc.

For example. Imagine living in a country controlled by a lot of regressive people and in an election year you come across a movement or party that they call themselves "Progressives".

On hearing the glittering word "progressive" your mind rushes to build a positive opinion of them as been progressives in the way they think and do things ... you run to this conclusion without examining evidence ... that in reality states otherwise. Evidence like the fact that the majority of people who make up this party are the same regressive people you use to know how come they became progressive over night coupled with the fact that certain of their members have very questionable backgrounds and have made lots of regressive decisions in the past and present.

Another example of glittering generality is the well crafted buzz word "Fresh air" used a former presidential aspirant that promised a new dawn and a solution to the majority of the nations woes and till today the fresh air is still yet to be felt by many. Remember if something presents itself as too good to be true it is not true.

When you here buzz words like, we are the Change, hope, progressives, better future, United etc be careful. do not be fouled by fancy names dig deepper.

3. Transfer :- This is a device by which the propagandist carries over the authority, sanction,
and prestige of something or someone we respect and revere to something he would have us
accept. For example, most of us respect the church, we have high regard for some international organizations and countries. If these organization approve or disapprove of something that is line with the propagandist agenda, he/she is able to transfers the authority, sanction, and prestige of the organization and pivot the organizations statement as support or backing for their agenda.

We buy into their message easily because it is coming from someone a source we respect. They do this so that we may accept something we might otherwise reject.

For example the way in which during an election year politicians troop to visit the general overseer of top ministries asking them to lay hand and praying for them in full glare of the public.

By this singular act they are able to pivot them self as been supported by the highly respected man a God making it easy to gather the support of the Pastors congregation and followers. A credible pastor is anointing them, therefore they are credible.

4. The Testimonial or Accusation : In this device the propagandist makes use of testimonials and accusation to promote and discredit their opponent eg. “I bought a car from AutoMan and he treated me right.” " I did not have a job, but thanks to a loan gotten from so and so bank, I now run my business" Or accusation "He drugged and rape me", " He does not deserve be president because he is a Islamic Fanatic".

Testimonials work because we live in a world of uncertainty, We love to be able to predict the outcome of something before we experience it. What better tool of prediction that can be compared with someone who has experience what we are about to experience.

When Testimonies and accusation is used, the more important the source of the testimony is the more effective it is ... Example is the sudden accusation by a past president to a present president, what is surprising is the fact that he chose to voice this opinion close to an election year and most of his accusations are things he is very guilty of.

More interesting is if the propagandist can lay hold on a testimony his or her target gave in his/her moment of weakness. This is the best tool, there is nothing so damaging than using a man's word against him ... a case in point is Obama's use of Mitt Romneys 47% quote against him.

The use of a fanatical and bigoted statement made in error by a top Presidential aspirant in the opposing party against him.

5. Card Staking : “Card Stacking” is a device in which the propagandist employs all the arts of deception to win our support for himself, his group, nation, race, policy, practice, belief, or ideal. He stacks the cards against the truth. He uses under-emphasis and over-emphasis to dodge issues and evade facts.

He offers false testimony. He makes the real appear unreal and the unreal appear real. He lets half-truth masquerade as truth. By the Card Stacking device a mediocre candidate can be made to appear an intellectual titan.

Example is the recent card stacking of a presidential candidate who up till now Nigerians have no clear idea of how intends to fix Nigeria and what clear cut strategy he intend to implement to save Nigeria aside his battle against corruption mantra. Quite glaring to this fact is that on his declaration 80% of his speech was focused on criticizing and complaining about the present administration instead of laying to bare terms a comprehensive strategy of what he intends to do for the Nigerian people if is elected president.

Card stacking is the most dangerous tool used by propagandist to fool even the most smartest of all.

6. Band wagon: This is a device to make us follow the crowd, to accept the propagandist’s program en masse. His techniques range from hiring and filling a hall, filling a stadium, organizing a march of millions of men, to hiring a team of internet trolls, to troll and fill up forums with their message. So as to build influence in strategic online destination.

Their aim is to give us the impression that they have the support of the majority. This is in their bid to convince us to buy into their agenda.

They know that the desire, common to most of us, is to “follow the crowd.” ...

For example since calling the president is the cool thing in vogue now, thanks to a comprehensive online trolling strategy by a group of people ... Every dick and harry who wants to be cool finds it fun calling the president clueless. Same with use of the words like, Janja^weed and sa^TAN. etc

When you ask them to give you reasons why they use such words, they would basically spit out verbatim what they have been spoon feed by propagandist.

Another example is political campaign group claiming to have amassed over millions of signature from Nigerian in support of their candidate, or the creation of heavily rigged online polls to give the public an impression that the receive support from majority of the people.

Observe that in all these devices, our emotion is the stuff with which propagandists work. Without it they are helpless; with it, harnessing it to their purposes, they can make us glow with pride or burn with hatred; they can make us zealots in behalf of the program they surpport

The reason for this piece is to open your eyes and make you start thinking. I want to prevent you from been so gullible to propaganda ... To own your voice and focus on building an opinion that is very objective.

To aid you seek truth before jumping into issues or building your political standing. It is of great importance to examine your options critically, question your convictions.

Because the fact remains that there are people whose sole job is to lie to you, and bend your perception to tow their selfish agenda.

Your mind is the new battle front, guard it.

#MathewBriggs

16 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How propaganda works ... by MizMyColi(f): 11:38am On Dec 05, 2014

^^^Biko, don't discourage him joor.

Let the remaining few (intellectuals) do some mental exercising.

Besides Propaganda is far from what he has done with this post undecided

You must be a supporter of the opposition.

All I see from his post is someone who is apolitical, yet contributing his quota to betterment of dear country.

Propaganda seeks to direct information at an already brainwashed people

Propaganda obscures facts and gives half truths

Propaganda seeks to build a movement

Propaganda strives to build a following whether or not people understand what is at stake.

Propaganda obtains information via questionable means.

PROPAGANDA IS THE SYSTEMATIC EFFORT TO MANIPULATE OTHER PEOPLE'S BELIEFS, ATTITUDES AND ACTIONS.

I say without fear nor favour that most popular posters on this section are propagandists, and plausible victims of propaganda, inter alia.
lipsrsealed

Y'all may now come for my jugular
Happy Feasting
grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How propaganda works ... by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 05, 2014
Lamentation of a certain Jonathanian/TANoid named Matthewbriggs. It is very clear that the clueless President has lost acceptability and his image is irredeemable. You seek to whip up emotional sentiment for a failed President who has shamefully made a name for himself as the worst administrator ever. Bros, your tactics is Dead on Arrival. The Progressives are coming like a hurricane to sweep out the failed and retrogressive government of Jonathan and PDP out of Aso Rock. Nigerians have resolved to punish them for their acute incompetence and retrogression. Call us whatever name you like it is your business, but one thing is sure, the progressives here on NL are patriots, and it is only posterity that will judge us all.

Time For Progressive Change is Here
Time for the amiable and the people's General has Come
Buhari 4 President 2015

5 Likes

Re: How propaganda works ... by MizMyColi(f): 11:59am On Dec 05, 2014
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Re: How propaganda works ... by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
propaganda or not, the hard facts on the ground does not favour the person whose interest you represent

4 Likes

Re: How propaganda works ... by Gabreal1(m): 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
embarassed
Re: How propaganda works ... by Matthewbriggs(m): 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
barcanista:
Lamentation of a certain Jonathanian/TANoid named Matthewbriggs.
Name calling and Testimonial/Accusation device in action. smiley

barcanista:

It is very clear that the clueless President has lost acceptability and his image is irredeemable. You seek to whip up emotional sentiment for a failed President who has shamefully made a name for himself as the worst administrator ever. Bros, your tactics is Dead on Arrival.

Name calling and Band wagon device in action. grin

barcanista:

The Progressives are coming like a hurricane to sweep out the failed and retrogressive government of Jonathan and PDP out of Aso Rock. Nigerians have resolved to punish them for their acute incompetence and retrogression.

Glittering generalities and card stacking in action smiley

barcanista:

Call us whatever name you like it is your business, but one thing is sure, the progressives here on NL are patriots, and it is only posterity that will judge us all.

Buhari 4 President 2015
Glittering generalities and Band wagon device in action ... Dude you are one hell of a master propagandist. In one post you just nailed nearly all the propaganda device mentioned in my piece.

If I were your pay masters I would give you a raise. wink . Good job man

For the records I am not a TANoid nor a Jonathanian nor a big fan of your paymasters. I just hate it when lies, half truths are spread aimed at brainwashing the populace.

If your Buhari wins or not or GeJ wins or not I really do not care. Because the fact remains the Nigerian political elite do not give a f**k about me or you. It all about their selfish interest ...

That should be the rallying cry of every Nigerian, making our elite accountable. Not parading the criminal elites as the best thing since slice bread. Just as you said posterity will judge us all.

#Mathew Briggs

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How propaganda works ... by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
MizMyColi:

^^^Biko, don't discourage him joor.

Let the remaining few (intellectuals) do some mental exercising.

Besides Propaganda is far from what he has done with this post undecided

You must be a supporter of the opposition.

All I see from his post is someone who is apolitical, yet contributing his quota to betterment of dear country.

Propaganda seeks to direct information at an already brainwashed people

Propaganda obscures facts and gives half truths

Propaganda seeks to build a movement

Propaganda strives to build a following whether or not people understand what is at stake.

Propaganda obtains information via questionable means.

PROPAGANDA IS THE SYSTEMATIC EFFORT TO MANIPULATE OTHER PEOPLE'S BELIEFS, ATTITUDES AND ACTIONS.

I say without fear nor favour that most popular posters on this section are propagandists, and plausible victims of propaganda, inter alia.
lipsrsealed

Y'all may now come for my jugular
Happy Feasting
grin grin
Honestly the post does stink of propaganda to me. He only tried hard to look unbiased but failed terribly.
Re: How propaganda works ... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
OP, can you convince us that the man called clueless is not clueless?

1 Like

Re: How propaganda works ... by duwdu: 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ichiato:

Honestly the post does stink of propaganda to me. He only tried hard to look unbiased but failed terribly.

My own thoughts, too. The OP was trying to be clever by half.

P34c3

1 Like

Re: How propaganda works ... by dunkem21(m): 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
@OP, Kudos. Propaganda itself is believed to be part of politics as many people seldom cross check these half truths and bare faced lies. The responsibility lies on us to detect, alert and burst propaganda.

An example is the closure of the House of Representatives for close to two months now.

Sorry, Its not Dec, 3 yet.

Is it

1 Like

Re: How propaganda works ... by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
Propaganda also known as Astroturfing propagated by paid trolls. But I have always maintained the 2015 election would neva be won on the internet, the sentimentality of religion overshadows propaganda. The so called progresives would be put to shame.

1 Like

Re: How propaganda works ... by duwdu: 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ichiato:

My own thoughts, too. The OP was trying to be clever by half. Hehehe. grin

P34c3
Re: How propaganda works ... by Matthewbriggs(m): 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
OP, can you convince us that the man called clueless is not clueless?

The purpose of this thread is not convince anyone that his clueless or not. That is job for his propaganda team.

What I tried via this thread is enable gullible Nigerians understand how propaganda works. The use of clueless as an example was because it was a popular term and a perfect example of how Name calling propaganda device works.

To drive home the point..
Mr Owoh let's picture you as student who each semester you fail one course. Now during your final year, Someone compiles a list of all the course you have failed which amounts to 10 courses in total. Now based on this data he calls you a FAILURE, and makes every see you as a FAILURE by brandishing only these course you FAILED while he stylishly hides that fact that you have passed over 40 courses with out any carryovers.

Is that right ... but that is what negative propaganda does, presenting an nonobjective side of a story to a gullible public who eats it up. Its all part of the political game. It would be unwise to take them as fact.

3 Likes

Re: How propaganda works ... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

The purpose of this thread is not convince anyone that his clueless or not. That is job for his propaganda team.

What I tried via this thread is enable gullible Nigerians understand how propaganda works. The use of clueless as an example was because it was a popular term and a perfect example of how Name calling propaganda device works.

To drive home the point..
Mr Owoh let's picture you as student who each semester you fail one course. Now during your final year, Someone compiles a list of all the course you have failed which amounts to 10 courses in total. Now based on this data he calls you a FAILURE, and makes every see you as a FAILURE by brandishing only these course you FAILED while he stylishly hides that fact that you have passed over 40 courses with out any carryovers.

Is that right ... but that is what negative propaganda does, presenting an nonobjective side of a story to a gullible public who eats it up. Its all part of the political game. It would be unwise to take them as fact.

Jonathan has failed Nigerians. You know it.
Re: How propaganda works ... by Matthewbriggs(m): 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Jonathan has failed Nigerians. You know it.

This statement is a very good example of Testimonial/accusation propaganda device in action.

Objectively Jonathan has failed in some area and succeed in other areas. Whether he has failed Nigerians as a whole or not is a very subjective topic ... Because success is subjective. An answer to that question will be determined by the 2015 polls.
Re: How propaganda works ... by jaybee3(m): 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

This statement is a very good example of Testimonial/accusation propaganda device in action.

Objectively Jonathan has failed in some area and succeed in other areas. Whether he has failed Nigerians as a whole or not is a very subjective topic ... Because success is subjective. An answer to that question will be determined by the 2015 polls.
Success isn't really subjective in terms of governance bro.

There is a reason why Governments/Institutions have KPI's/Targets bro

Which out of the key KPI would you give GEJ a pass mark?

1 Like

Re: How propaganda works ... by duwdu: 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

What I tried via this thread is enable gullible Nigerians understand how propaganda works.

You harass others as being name-callers, yet, you're so condescending as to yourself call/label some Nigerians "gullible?"

Why do people like you want or like to arrogate to themselves the monopoly of wisdom?

Anyways, no sweat... I already above made my point on the purport of your writing.

P34c3
Re: How propaganda works ... by Matthewbriggs(m): 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
jaybee3:

Success isn't really subjective in terms of governance bro.

There is a reason why Governments/Institutions have KPI's/Targets bro

Which out of the key KPI would you give GEJ a pass mark?

Yes goverments have key performance indicators ... The reason I say "success is subjective" is because even tho we have key performance indicators ... as individuals whats our perception of success for a particular organization or government, is not defined by these indicators. It defined by two things really.

1. How directly the government have touched our lives as individuals
2. What the media is saying about the government.

For example if the govt is touting the fact that they have built more roads and made our trains come alive again. This data is unimportant to me who all I need is 24 hours power to run my business.

I will feel more frustrated with the government every time light goes off. Even if I hear on the news that so and so mega watt of power has been added to the national grid.

Now for people like you in the diaspora, your perception of success is defined by the media what you read on blogs on online platform ... which is susceptible to all propaganda devices especially card stacking ...

@ bolded ... like I said this is a not thread to give a pass mark to anybody or party, but to make people understand how propaganda work. The use of any examples in my piece are basically known example I could lay my hand on when writing this piece.

4 Likes

Re: How propaganda works ... by Matthewbriggs(m): 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
duwdu:

You harass others as being name-callers, yet, you're so condescending as to yourself call/label some Nigerians "gullible?"

Why do people like you want or like to arrogate to themselves the monopoly of wisdom?

Anyways, no sweat... I already above made my point on the purport of your writing.

P34c3

I never called any one a name caller ... What you just did is a perfect example of card-stacking propaganda device that involves bending the truth. Read my posts. I basically called out where they were using such propaganda device.

@bolded a very good use of testimonial/accusation propaganda device. I never stated I have a monopoly over wisdom or suggested other wise.

Thanks ... do have a great day.

2 Likes

Re: How propaganda works ... by huptin(m): 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
[quote author=Matthewbriggs post=28618200]

Bro if u fail 10 courses in the university, you are indeed a failure...... infact there is no how you can graduate without at least an extra year.
Re: How propaganda works ... by jaybee3(m): 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
It's obviously unrealistic to expect any government to receive ticks on all agreed KPI's. A failed government is one with low aggregate score on measurements set for tracking the KPI's.

Matthewbriggs:

Now for people like you in the diaspora, your perception of success is defined by the media what you read on blogs on online platform ... that is susceptible to all propaganda devices especially card stacking ...

Not necessarily bro except you feel results of positive measures are only ever restricted within the boundaries of the entity called Nigeria.
Re: How propaganda works ... by duwdu: 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

I never called any one a name caller ... What you just did is a perfect example of card-stacking propaganda device that involves bending the truth. Read my posts. I basically called out where they were using such propaganda device.

@bolded a very good use of testimonial/accusation propaganda device. I never stated I have a monopoly over wisdom or suggested other wise.

Thanks ... do have a great day.

Ol'Boy, you can't spin out of your own disparaging words towards your own countrymen, i.e., if you're Nigerian, and I again quote your words exactly:
Matthewbriggs: What I tried via this thread is enable gullible Nigerians understand...

You have yourself a good day as well, Sir.

P34c3
Re: How propaganda works ... by Matthewbriggs(m): 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
duwdu:

Ol'Boy, you can't spin out of your own disparaging words towards your own countrymen, i.e., if you're Nigerian, and I again quote your words exactly:

You have yourself a good day as well, Sir.

P34c3

Just as we have illerate Nigerians so do we have literate Nigerians. The category one thinks he or she belongs depends on them.

The same applies to use of the word "gullible Nigerians" in my piece because the fact remains that even tho we have a handful of Nigerians who are not gullible ... majority still are.

It is evident in part by the fact that everyday the criminal elite are able to use tools such as religion, tribe and region to becloud our sense of judgement and divide and conquer us.

This is the context of the use of this words not as you portray.

2 Likes

Re: How propaganda works ... by MysticZeus: 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
Re: How propaganda works ... by kaboninc(m): 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

Bro, I'll seriously quarrel with you simply because you're spending valuable time and resources explaining to people who will rather burn in flames than listen (not accept) a differing opinion.

Like that arresa guy, now these fellas.

Instead make your time worthwhile explaining to the vulnerable, with good intentions to listen.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: How propaganda works ... by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2014
kaboninc:

Bro, I'll seriously quarrel with you simply because you're spending valuable time and resources explaining to people who will rather burn in flames than listen (not accept) a differing opinion.

Like that arresa guy, now these fellas.

Instead make your time worthwhile explaining to the vulnerable, with good intentions to listen.

Thanks.

cheesy LoL Bros chill ... Take am easy.

I get you cool
Re: How propaganda works ... by Cannonleo(m): 10:46am On Dec 06, 2014
barcanista:
Lamentation of a certain Jonathanian/TANoid named Matthewbriggs. It is very clear that the clueless President has lost acceptability and his image is irredeemable. You seek to whip up emotional sentiment for a failed President who has shamefully made a name for himself as the worst administrator ever. Bros, your tactics is Dead on Arrival. The Progressives are coming like a hurricane to sweep out the failed and retrogressive government of Jonathan and PDP out of Aso Rock. Nigerians have resolved to punish them for their acute incompetence and retrogression. Call us whatever name you like it is your business, but one thing is sure, the progressives here on NL are patriots, and it is only posterity that will judge us all.

Buhari 4 President 2015
Sorry bro I weng thry dat piece and I saw nothing jonathanian in ut..ut was plain simple truth..so do the needful
Re: How propaganda works ... by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:57am On Dec 10, 2014
[quote author=huptin post=28619800][/quote]

Read my analogy and try to understand it. No one mentioned graduating
Re: How propaganda works ... by Djicemob: 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
This thread is rich,unbiased and it deserve frontpage status.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The First Woman To Taste… .. Under GMB /GEJ / Sahara Reporters:how To Remove Bukola Saraki From Office By The Nuclear Option / Breaking News: Mushroom Party Uses Nnamdi Kanu Pics For Campaign In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.