Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:11 AM

Help On How To Raise 3.5million For My Production Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help On How To Raise 3.5million For My Production Business (574 Views)

Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) / Request: Oil And Gas....3.5million Litre "AGO" NEEDED Pls Read Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On How To Raise 3.5million For My Production Business by alayandekolasam(m): 11:00am On Dec 05, 2014
Fellow NLers. I have a concrete production firm in Ondo State in which concrete products of different types and sizes are produced . However, at present, Most of our processing are done manually, so we to buy some machines for faster and easier work. Please can anybody help with an advice or offer of loans?
Re: Help On How To Raise 3.5million For My Production Business by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 05, 2014
alayandekolasam:
Fellow NLers. I have a concrete production firm in Ondo State in which concrete products of different types and sizes are produced . However, at present, Most of our processing are done manually, so we have a need to buy some machines for faster and easier work. Please can anybody help with an advice or offer of loans?
Bank of Industry.
Re: Help On How To Raise 3.5million For My Production Business by alayandekolasam(m): 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
I have contacted them. Their conditions were too cumbersome for an average Nigerian SME
Re: Help On How To Raise 3.5million For My Production Business by Angelstartups(f): 6:34am On Dec 06, 2014
Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng and upload a summary proposal to justify why any investor should put his/ her funds with you and not anybody else.

Limit the capital required to the amount to purchase the least number of machines.

Lastly, have you considered leasing some of those equipment?

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Foreign Reserves Drop By $500m In One Week / Make Millions From Agri-business This 2015 / Islamic Finance: The Way Forward?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.